Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > General Discussion
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 07-17-2006, 03:28 PM   #1
donnamatrix

Default Help with Veterinarian

Does anyone on Winni.com use the veterinarian on Route 25 near Moultonboro Neck Road. Think they are called Wild Meadow or something like that. They are undergoing rather extensive renovations and expansion effort right now. We love Lakes Region Vet in Laconia, but now that we live in Moultonboro that's become quite a hike, and makes it very stressful for everyone involved.
donnamatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 04:07 PM   #2
Newbiesaukee

Wild Meadows is the Canoe/Kayak store. I have not used the vet to whom you refer, but we live in Moultonborough and have been happy with the Drs. Jaques although they are south of the 104 exit off of 3.
Newbiesaukee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 04:08 PM   #3
WINNOCTURN
Deceased Member

Default Moultonboro Veterinarians

Donnamatrix,

Do you have any preference as to how close the vet may be to where you live?

We have used Tevis Craft, Moultonboro Veterinary Hospital, for the past 6 years and find very caring and confident. Her staff is excellent. We have two Cats and a Greyhound.

There are two female Veterinarians that own and operate Meadow Pond. We have used them on occasion. No complaints.

Moultonboro Veterinary Hospital
(603) 476-2396
240 Ossipee Mountain Rd
Moultonborough, NH 03254

Meadow Pond Animal Hospital
(603) 253-7701
392 Whittier Hwy
Moultonborough, NH 03254

WINNOCTURN
WINNOCTURN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 04:13 PM   #4
mcdude

Thanked 1,044 Times in 490 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamatrix
We love Lakes Region Vet in Laconia,
Lakes Region Vet is the BEST! They were very kind to my "Hooch" in his last years.
mcdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 09:49 PM   #5
skisox24

Default Vet in Lakes Region

I've used Dr. Chris Jacques at Interlakes Animal Hospital when I'm up at the lake. I actually rotate between Interlakes and the Wayland Animal Clinic. Chris runs the clinic along with his wife, Julie, and they now have a new vet, Dr. Montminy...I believe his first name is Richard.

The first time I called Dr. Jacques was a couple of years ago in a panic on a Friday night around 9:00 as one of my black labs, Shadow, had dug into a porcupine...well, you can imagine the results. He offered to take care of him then but I did wait until the morning as Shadow did not seem to be in pain although he did resemble Hannibal Lector. The next day Dr. Jacques put him under and removed the quills. Since that time I've never failed to take my labs there. The bottom line is I've always been satisfied with Interlakes Animal Hospital and the quality of their care. Interlakes is located at the intersection of Rte. 104 and Rte. 3 as previously mentioned.
skisox24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2006, 05:09 AM   #6
cjs

Default Meadow Pond Animal Clinic

That's the name of it. We have 2 cats and have used them for almost 4 years now and think they are terrific. There number is 253-7701. However, we never had any emergencies, thankfully. Hope this helps.
cjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 09:34 PM   #7
denipal

Red face Meadow Pond Animal Hospital

We had an emergency just last week with our 11 year old Golden and I can't say enough wonderful things about the Doctors at Meadow Pond. They were so great! They took such great care of our dog. For three days in a row I had to bring her in for IV fluids and antibiotics because she couldn't keep even a tablespoon of water in her stomach. Drs. Keenan and North were terrific. They took all the time we needed, never rushed us and I feel they are the reason my dog is still with us today. Even days after our emergency they were still calling to see how our dog was feeling. That my friend's is above and beyond! Give them a try. denipal
denipal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 07:24 PM   #8
skisox24

Cool Tavis Craft...a vet???

Skisox24 is actually my husband but I'll be registering on my own when I get a chance. I had given kudos to Interlakes Animal Hospital and still believe they are the best in the area. Please read my previous review.

However, when I saw the name Tevis Craft, it brings me back to about ten years ago when my oldest dog was hit by a car and I called the Moultonboro Animal Hospital...this was before I found Interlakes. Dr. Craft was on her way to a doubles tennis match and, if you can believe this, referred me to another vet on Rte 104. Mind you, she was five minutes away from my home and I was in a panic, did not know how badly my dog was injured and when I told her my dog had been hit and I wanted him checked out, she blew me off. I hope she reads this site and perhaps would give me an indication of why, if she were truly a dedicated veterinarian, she would do that. And is she still playing tennis or taking her job seriously???

Enough said....Interlakes Animal Hospital is my choice in the Lakes Region.
skisox24 is offline   Reply With Quote