Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Snowmobiling
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 01-18-2011, 09:01 AM   #1
masssteve

Default Lost Seat and Spare Tire on Route 25

Just a shot in the dark to see if anyone has found or heard of anyone finding a trailer spare tire and a 2 up seat from a Skidoo that fell out of my trailer somewhere on Moultonborough Neck Road or Route 25 going into Meredith Center last Saturday night (Jan 15th). The trailer cover broke off and I didn't notice until the lights at the corner of 3 and 25. I went back but couldn't find anything.
masssteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 10:36 AM   #2
VitaBene

Thanked 1,609 Times in 823 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by masssteve View Post
Just a shot in the dark to see if anyone has found or heard of anyone finding a trailer spare tire and a 2 up seat from a Skidoo that fell out of my trailer somewhere on Moultonborough Neck Road or Route 25 going into Meredith Center last Saturday night (Jan 15th). The trailer cover broke off and I didn't notice until the lights at the corner of 3 and 25. I went back but couldn't find anything.
Steve,

Did you check with the DPW? I will keep my eye out.
VitaBene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 03:34 PM   #3
masssteve

Just spoke with DPW and I guess they were cleaning up the side walk in front of the High School in Meredith and they said they saw something that resembled a tire and maybe my seat on the sidewalk. I'm down in Mass and can't go by. Just wondering if any good samaritan can take a look around if they happen to be driving by and let me know what they find. You will make my 7 year old son's day if you find the seat since he can't ride with me with out it. I'll pay a reward if there found!
masssteve is offline   Reply With Quote