Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > General Discussion
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 06-09-2010, 12:50 PM   #1
Merrymeeting

Default Bike Week?

With Bike Week supposedly starting this Friday, I'm surprised at how silent the forums have been on this topic.

Are we all getting too old? Losing interest?
Merrymeeting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 01:58 PM   #2
lake4life

No bike this year, but I'm planning on attending the Loudon Classic at NHMS. Watching the race has been a long, as-yet unattained, goal of mine.

As for the Weirs, of course I'm going to stop by for the spectacle, and maybe some cotton candy!
lake4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 02:26 PM   #3
JimD

Default I'm Still Interested

I'm packing right now and hope to begin my Bike Week and Half tonight. This will be my 25th consecutive and is just as exciting as the first. It is certainly different now than when it was a weekend and I was a kid. When everybody rolled in on Friday it was quite the thing. As soon as we got on a major roadway you started to see bikes. When we crossed the border and immediately took off our helmets we were seeing a lot of bikes and classic cars. At exit 20 it was stop and go with the streets lined with people watching the cazy parade. A 1/2 barrel purchased every year from Case and Keg would be floating by mid-day on Sat. and have to be replaced.

Now I don't go near the Weirs unless I have to and even then we take a boat. Since I still have t-shirts that say Motorcycle Weekend on them I don't really need to got there. The riding has certainly increased and I expect to put about 1500 miles on next week.

Most important is the tradition. I am going to see good friends, some of whom this is the only time during the year we see each other.

I can't wait.
JimD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 02:38 PM   #4
OCDACTIVE

no bike.. but I am excited! Should hit the Naswa at somepoint on Saturday!. Hope to check out all the nice rides!
Old 06-09-2010, 04:03 PM   #5
pcmc

Talking

For the weekend of the 12th and 13th,(opening weekend) does anyone know of a place to go to enjoy the bikes and maybe some events. (Fri. night thru Sun.)

We'll be up with some family who will love this. Thanks!
pcmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2010, 04:43 PM   #6
trfour

Thumbs up Bike Week: Something Old, Something New...

And some Honories, from the Citizen; http://citizen.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...9918/0/CITIZEN

Terry

Always Remember, The Best Safety Device In The Boat, or on a PWC Snowmobile etc., Is YOU!

Safe sledding tips and much more; http://www.snowmobile.org/snowmobiling-safety.html
trfour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 05:01 PM   #7
Slickcraft

Thanked 2,016 Times in 922 Posts

As we are only a short ride to the Weirs, we normally stop by twice during the week as well as stopping at Fun Spot and the Harley dealer. Also we take a ride around the lake with lunch and ice cream along the way. Ride to eat!

The HD road show with free demo rides sets-up in downtown Laconia so we try out at least two new bikes each year. We miss the local classic races that once were at Gunstock, then downtown Laconia and now no longer done except at the NHMS track.
Slickcraft is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 05:49 PM   #8
Seeker

This reminded me I need to put my sticker on my bike plate. We don't go over on the bike but take one of the Vettes around the whole lake and stop at Sawyers on the way home. Lotsa nice sights.
Seeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 08:06 PM   #9
Lakesrider

Thanked 1,016 Times in 345 Posts

I was just down at Lowe's in Gilford. Noticed there were already a number of Bikes in the Margate P-lot. I stocked up on supplies and lumber that I need for projects next week. This way I don't need to go down there until Bike Week is over. Most of the tents are up and you can't even see the Lobster Pound. I know it's back there, but you can't see it. I always plan to go away the first weekend, so I am heading down near Cape Cod for a car show. This way I get to drive up with all the bikes on Saturday afternoon.

Let the games begin......
Lakesrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 08:17 PM   #10
Misty Blue

Default An American classic...

A few years ago I was at Aubie's in Moultonborough. It was one of those rainy, rainy weeks and the weather was just plain bad.

There was a biker there trying to buy hose clamps, silver tape or anything eles to get his Harley going. Rain was dripping from his leather vest, jeans, long hair and beard.

Behind him was a little old lady wearing a raincoat, a Boston Red Sox hat and holding an umbrella.

She tugged at the sleve of his dripping vest and said "I'm sorry that the weather is so bad for you and I hope that it will get better so that you can enjoy the rest of your time up here".

He replied "Well thank you 'Mam. 'Nice of you to say so".

Where is Normand Rockwell when you need him?

Misty Blue.
Misty Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Misty Blue For This Useful Post:
Rattlesnake Gal (06-15-2010)
Old 06-10-2010, 05:01 AM   #11
VitaBene

Thanked 1,609 Times in 823 Posts
Default Love Bikeweek

Even though Bikeweek has changed I still love it. Like others have noted it has stretched out and as I get older I care less about making it to the Weirs (I remember 3-4 hours of traffic from patrick's to the Weirs on Sat PM back in the early 90s) and more about riding further north.

I know Meredith HD has Foghatt and the Marshall Tucker Band perfroming this sat. afternoon/ evening.

ride safe!!
VitaBene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 09:11 AM   #12
Ryan

What day is the Loudon Classic?

I should be picking up the bike tonight with new rubber, packing up the trailer this Saturday and driving up on Wednesday for the weekend.

I considered waiting on the new rubber until after the week was over, just in case my back tire accidentally spun while holding the front brake but I'm not sure it would have passed inspection.
Old 06-10-2010, 09:20 AM   #13
Slickcraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
What day is the Loudon Classic?
Friday, June 11 - Sunday, June 13
http://www.nhms.com/schedule/special/loudon_classic/
Old 06-11-2010, 07:47 AM   #14
Justenuff

Talking Never too Old!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merrymeeting View Post
With Bike Week supposedly starting this Friday, I'm surprised at how silent the forums have been on this topic.

Are we all getting too old? Losing interest?
I agree the forum has been quiet. For my part, this will be the first time I get to go up with my son on his bike, so I am looking forward to the trip. The only question is when we are going. Since I don't take the week off, I have to pick a day or two to go. I enjoy the relative calm of the midweek, but there is something to say for the hub-bub of the weekend crowd. Guess the weather will determine when.

To all on the streets: Be safe and respect the other vehicles on the road!
Justenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 10:13 AM   #15
Ryan

Default Weather

This bike week's weather forecast is probably the best in...well, since they started recording weather?

I just hope it holds true!
Old 06-11-2010, 01:56 PM   #16
Heaven

“Blessing of the Motorcycles” 3:00–4:00PM, church service 4:00-5:00PM and spaghetti supper 5:00–7:00PM ($10.00 for the meal) at the United Baptist Church in Lakeport, (Laconia) NH. (behind the Lakeport Fire Station). Hosted by the Heaven’s Saints Motorcycle Ministry.
Heaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 09:45 PM   #17
Greene's Basin Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaven View Post
“Blessing of the Motorcycles” 3:00–4:00PM, church service 4:00-5:00PM and spaghetti supper 5:00–7:00PM ($10.00 for the meal) at the United Baptist Church in Lakeport, (Laconia) NH. (behind the Lakeport Fire Station). Hosted by the Heaven’s Saints Motorcycle Ministry.
The Marshall Tucker Band and Foghat will be playing at the Laconia Harley-Davidson in Meredith tomorrow afternoon.
Greene's Basin Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 09:55 PM   #18
trfour

Thumbs up Trying To Make Bike Week Safer...

Bike builder promotes safety, from the Citizen; http://citizen.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...929/-1/CITIZEN

Terry

Always Remember, The Best Safety Device In The Boat, or on a PWC Snowmobile etc., Is YOU!

Safe sledding tips and much more; http://www.snowmobile.org/snowmobiling-safety.html
Old 06-12-2010, 09:41 AM   #19
Lucky1

The only thing that seems sad about bike week is when I hear of a death of a rider who was not wearing his helmet. Please keep a smile on my face as I see all of the bikes and happy bikers AND WEAR A HELMET!!!!! Happy biking.
Lucky1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 10:22 AM   #20
BroadHopper

Thanked 1,090 Times in 784 Posts
Default Loudon Classic

I remember going to the races with my parents when it was at Gunstock. There was a lot of thrills and spills as it was on the roads around the area. Some of the pavements are still there.

It was moved to Bryer Motorsports in the 70's I think. They use the road course built for SCCA racing. I remember the trans am races with the Camaros, Mustangs, Javelin, and Barracudas. Great times.

When Loudon Speedway was built, I never had the ambition to go. Mainly because I enjoy the road race series and not the 'round and round'.

I stop going to the Gunstock hillclimb when they moved it to the Tiger slope. It was a lot more spectacular when it was at the ski jump hill.
Old 06-12-2010, 11:02 AM   #21
trfour

Thumbs up

Governor Praises Bike Week, from the Citizen;
http://citizen.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...9907/0/CITIZEN

Terry

Old 06-13-2010, 01:03 AM   #22
Greene's Basin Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadHopper View Post
I remember going to the races with my parents when it was at Gunstock. There was a lot of thrills and spills as it was on the roads around the area. Some of the pavements are still there.

It was moved to Bryer Motorsports in the 70's I think. They use the road course built for SCCA racing. I remember the trans am races with the Camaros, Mustangs, Javelin, and Barracudas. Great times.

When Loudon Speedway was built, I never had the ambition to go. Mainly because I enjoy the road race series and not the 'round and round'.

I stop going to the Gunstock hillclimb when they moved it to the Tiger slope. It was a lot more spectacular when it was at the ski jump hill.
S Saw Marshall Tucker tonight in Meredith and then headed to Weirs. We managed to get a parking spot for our vehicle right in front of the boardwalk. It was not crowded at all and that made it nice for walking around and shopping. I really wonder how busy it will be this week?
Greene's Basin Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 06:26 AM   #23
VitaBene

Default Weather dependent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green's Basin Girl View Post
S Saw Marshall Tucker tonight in Meredith and then headed to Weirs. We managed to get a parking spot for our vehicle right in front of the boardwalk. It was not crowded at all and that made it nice for walking around and shopping. I really wonder how busy it will be this week?
Bike Week is so dependent on decent weather. The long range forecast looks good so Laconia Bike Week (LBW) attendance should be as well.

Remember that you can no longer judge LBW by the Weirs, the event has spread across Central NH including North Conway, etc. There are many of us that have been going to LBW for 20 years or more and frankly, the venues at the Weirs have gotten tired. Same vendors hawking the same stuff as last year. I prefer to ride and that usually means I head north- away from the Weirs.
Old 06-13-2010, 11:36 AM   #24
ishoot308

Thanked 4,984 Times in 1,931 Posts
Default Numbers Up?...

We went last night by boat and I thought there were a lot more people than in years past for the first Saturday.

Hopefully if the weather stays good the bikers will come and spend lots of money!!

Enjoy Bike Week!

Dan
ishoot308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 04:44 PM   #25
SteveA
Deceased Member

Thanked 2,054 Times in 497 Posts
Default Went thru today

We took a drive to the Weirs today, the place was the busiest we've seen it for a first weekend in years. Lots of bikes! Tons of Vendors. $20 to park (cars) at almost every lot, $5 for bikes.

I did notice that many of the bikers were alot older this year!

Seriously, we both noticed that the crowd was an "older" one, both the bikers and the "tourists".

90% Harleys.
Old 06-13-2010, 07:09 PM   #26
angela4design

Default NH Chronicle

Did anyone see the N Chronicle piece on Bike Week history? Pretty neat! Great old pics!

NH Chronicle
angela4design is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 03:59 AM   #27
VitaBene

Default Big problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveA View Post
We took a drive to the Weirs today, the place was the busiest we've seen it for a first weekend in years. Lots of bikes! Tons of Vendors. $20 to park (cars) at almost every lot, $5 for bikes.

I did notice that many of the bikers were alot older this year!

Seriously, we both noticed that the crowd was an "older" one, both the bikers and the "tourists".

90% Harleys.
I also have really noticed the aging of bikers over the past 2-3 years, whether it is Laconia, Daytona or Myrtle each Bike weeks.

That is the problem that LBW and motorcycling in general is facing. Younger people are priced out of buying new bikes, getting sticker shock from hotels during rally week and voting with their feet. Facebook is free and riding is far from it.
Old 06-14-2010, 07:49 AM   #28
fatlazyless

"Many bike week events are drawing fewer participants": reports today's Union Leader, in the paper edition as opposed to the internet edition.

Driving around Meredith, one see's a few Harley style bikes for sale, posing in a 'for sale' position, at the bottom of a driveway, close to the road. For just $1500 someone has a nice look'n 1985 Honda Rebel 250 with ape-hangers so it has a Harley look which was pretty tempting. It's always tough to walk past a real good bargain! The problem with a bike is it has no roof, windshield, air conditioner, or tape cassette....plus holding a tennis raquet and driving a Harley at the same time could be a problem.
Old 06-14-2010, 11:24 AM   #29
angela4design

Thumbs up Live Web Cam

This year there's a Live Web Cam for the first time, at Thurston's Marine!

104.9 "The Hawk Rocks dot com"

It's been pointed at the road, but I guess they plan on doing interviews on camera. I heard Jennifer Anderson from the Rally Association this morning on the radio, and checked it out. It's pretty neat! It'll look really cool at night with the Weirs sign lit up. And, great for the traffic reports!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to angela4design For This Useful Post:
Gatto Nero (06-15-2010), jack1706 (06-14-2010), jmen24 (06-14-2010), Resident 2B (06-14-2010), Ryan (06-14-2010)
Old 06-14-2010, 12:22 PM   #30
jmen24

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
"Many bike week events are drawing fewer participants": reports today's Union Leader, in the paper edition as opposed to the internet edition.

Driving around Meredith, one see's a few Harley style bikes for sale, posing in a 'for sale' position, at the bottom of a driveway, close to the road. For just $1500 someone has a nice look'n 1985 Honda Rebel 250 with ape-hangers so it has a Harley look which was pretty tempting. It's always tough to walk past a real good bargain! The problem with a bike is it has no roof, windshield, air conditioner, or tape cassette....plus holding a tennis raquet and driving a Harley at the same time could be a problem.
Less, be happy you walked by, that bike brand new will set you back a little over twice that asking price, and that is with no miles. 25 year old bike.

The guy that works with me has a Road King with a windshield, A/C (open road wind) and a MP3 player with speakers that look like crome turn signals, plus big saddle bags and a passenger seat. What more could you ask for.
jmen24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 05:52 PM   #31
trfour

Default WMUR9 Video...

Motorcycle Week Revs Up In Laconia. http://www.wmur.com/entertainment/23897297/detail.html

Terry

Old 06-14-2010, 06:52 PM   #32
Belmont Resident

Default Could price gouging be catching up?

It’s funny I’ve heard many people talking about how bike week has dropped off for many reasons.
For years I’ve heard talk of how much the property owners in and around the Weirs keep increasing their rates year after year.
Just the other night on channel 9 news they interviewed the owner of the Lazy E down by the weirs.
He said that law enforcement is driving away bikers and I’ve heard many a biker say just that. After all bike week was never meant to be a family event that you bring young kids to. He mentioned that years ago he was booked a year in advance for bike week lodging. But have any of these establishments ever considered that they might just have raised their prices to the point where people are just fed up with it and staying further away from the Weirs in an attempt to save. I’ll bet if he dropped his rates he would fill right up. What is that old saying? Something is better than nothing.
Look what happened when the owners of the property where Burger King used to be raised their lease. BK left and the property has been empty and for sale for over a year now. Look at all the money the owners of that prime piece of property are paying in taxes on an empty lot.
All because of greed!
Belmont Resident is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Belmont Resident For This Useful Post:
moose tracks (06-15-2010)
Old 06-14-2010, 09:51 PM   #33
Argie's Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post

Tape deck? What's a tape deck?

And A/C? You just go f-a-s-t-e-r... that's all.
Argie's Wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 12:11 PM   #34
angela4design

Quote:
law enforcement is driving away bikers and I’ve heard many a biker say just that. After all bike week was never meant to be a family event that you bring young kids to.
With all due respect to Law Enforcement... there needs to be an understanding, IMO. Bike Week used to be Spring Break on Wheels! Wild, crazy, fun and outrageous! I think it was in 2000 that they decided to prosecute for nudity. Now, I'm not a proponent of public nudity by any means, but banning it REALLY impacted the frivolity of the event. And, really, was there any harm done? I miss the days where the lawn chairs and coolers were lined up on the boulevard five deep, watching the bikes go by, and soliciting pass-bys with cheers and taunting. Am I crazy? Maybe. But, it's not Sunday church, it's BIKE WEEK! Like I said, Spring Break on wheels!

I'm not sure we should cut back in LE Patrols, for safety reasons. I just think that public nudity should be lower on their priority list. What does it cost the city/state to jail someone for "showin' em", compared to the $800 fine, I wonder?? Worth it?

My fear, moving forward, is that the same visitors come for bike week each year, and we're all getting older. We're not getting any new blood from year to year, which will result in a slow decline of the visitors to the event.

When I share this philosophy with people, they seem to agree. It's not that I like the lewdness of the event, but for many years, the region profited from the visitors that came for exactly that! So I thought I'd just throw that out there - what are your thoughts? What do you think marked the decline?
Old 06-15-2010, 12:26 PM   #35
GTO

Default keeping us abreast......

Quote:
Originally Posted by angela4design View Post
With all due respect to Law Enforcement... there needs to be an understanding, IMO. Bike Week used to be Spring Break on Wheels! Wild, crazy, fun and outrageous! I think it was in 2000 that they decided to prosecute for nudity. Now, I'm not a proponent of public nudity by any means, but banning it REALLY impacted the frivolity of the event. And, really, was there any harm done? I miss the days where the lawn chairs and coolers were lined up on the boulevard five deep, watching the bikes go by, and soliciting pass-bys with cheers and taunting. Am I crazy? Maybe. But, it's not Sunday church, it's BIKE WEEK! Like I said, Spring Break on wheels!

I'm not sure we should cut back in LE Patrols, for safety reasons. I just think that public nudity should be lower on their priority list. What does it cost the city/state to jail someone for "showin' em", compared to the $800 fine, I wonder?? Worth it?

My fear, moving forward, is that the same visitors come for bike week each year, and we're all getting older. We're not getting any new blood from year to year, which will result in a slow decline of the visitors to the event.

When I share this philosophy with people, they seem to agree. It's not that I like the lewdness of the event, but for many years, the region profited from the visitors that came for exactly that! So I thought I'd just throw that out there - what are your thoughts? What do you think marked the decline?
I used to have a place behind Christmas Island steakhouse and used to go up to the main road to watch the parade. This was when show us your tips (I think they meant steak) was in full swing. What I saw then was near riot conditions, something you'd see on the streets of LA. This is the one story that sticks out in my head, A car with two young females was stuck in traffic right in front of us. All of a sudden, a couple of guys who probably had a few too many, started jumping on the hood yelling, "show us your tips". Withing seconds, like locust, the car was surrounded by a bunch of guys who obviously didn't have a VCR and any porn tapes at home. They started rocking the car from both sides and were yelling, if you don't show us, the car goes on its side. Two young woman crying inside a car with hungry animals outside was quite a scary site. For Gods sake, man....go to jolly jays and buy a doll. Good thing there were cops close enough to help these two. Oh, and I know they weren't saying tips
Old 06-15-2010, 12:43 PM   #36
SAMIAM

Thanked 1,636 Times in 566 Posts

Angela.....you are %100 right on. More and more restrictions that are squeezing people tighter and tighter. Biker friends tell me that Sturgis has 1/2 the police presence that we have and not as many problems.
See my post in "boating" .....now you can't even moor a boat and watch the fun. Might as well just close the air space so no planes can fly over.
SAMIAM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SAMIAM For This Useful Post:
moose tracks (06-15-2010)
Old 06-15-2010, 12:46 PM   #37
Ryan

Quote:
So I thought I'd just throw that out there - what are your thoughts? What do you think marked the decline?
Quote:
What does it cost the city/state to jail someone for "showin' em",

Quote:
and we're all getting older.
I think you've answered your own question in your post....
Old 06-15-2010, 01:02 PM   #38
Argie's Wife

I've been out quite a bit the past two days - Concord, Rochester, all over the Lakes Region - keepin' the roads warm...

There's no shortage of bikes out there, especially today. Looks like good weather thru the weekend. I predict it won't be shabby at all... In fact, I'd wager it's gonna be a good 'un...

Be safe.

Argie's Wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 02:28 PM   #39
Slickcraft

Default Busy day at Weirs today

We hit the HD road show in Laconia when they opened at 9 am today, already a good group on hand for the free demo rides. We took a Heritage Softail Classic out for a spin. The wife said it was real comfy back there. Nice smooth ride but my legs were bent up like a pretzel and the floorboards don't do it for me. Will go back for another free ride on another bike tomorrow, something with forward controls.

Got to the Weirs about 10:30 am, got one of the last few free spots to park. Good crowd on this sunny day. Over on the Lobster Pound side there were considerably less custom bikes then in prior years.

Lunch at George's then stop at the Harley dealer which was packed, most all the rear parking full. Most of the vendors at the dealer and at Hart's were bike accessories, pipes, seats, wheels, chrome whatever and all of the installers were busy. Real money was being spent.

Maybe our annual ride around the lake will be on Friday.
Old 06-15-2010, 02:28 PM   #40
Heaven

Yes, bike weekend used to be two or three days of hardcore partying at the Weirs, but now it is a week of touring the lakes region, spreading the greenbacks farther and wider and including more "bikers" who have the means and the desire to pay for vacation type accommodations (remember the tents alongside the roads???). The increased police presence has made "bike week" MORE attractive to those who want to spend a weeks worth of tourist money in the lakes region. Remember the June we had last year? I was still running my heat, and the year before wasn't great either.

I agree with Argie's Wife, it looks like it will be a bumper crop this year . . .
look twice (three times) and give them room, and the benefit of the doubt.
Heaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 03:01 PM   #41
trfour

Bike Week: 'So far, so excellant'
From the Citizen; http://citizen.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...9947/0/CITIZEN

And some bike safety tips; http://citizen.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...840/-1/CITIZEN

Terry

Old 06-17-2010, 10:17 AM   #42
SIKSUKR

Love the Hawks webcam. Watching some guy get a tattoo right now.
Old 06-17-2010, 02:16 PM   #43
trfour

Default Ride Along With The 'Moto Chics" To...

Weirs Beach!

Videos from local riders during Motorcycle Week, 2010.

From WMUR 9; http://www.wmur.com/news/23921987/detail.html

Scroll down and watch the Route 11 through Laconia video! Hilarious! ...
God Blessed these girls, and my prayers are with them for a safe trip back to Nashua. This is a 'Classic Video', with them at the controls.
I watched this video again today, as my first view was fraught with fear for their lives, and had to turn away at times!...
Today however, I put on my helmet and fastened the seatbelt on my computer chair, and took a look some more. [ Dang, Absolutely Way Too Funny ] !!!!
Blessing Of The Bikes Helps Too...

Terry

Last edited by trfour; 06-18-2010 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Add Comment...
Old 06-22-2010, 03:33 PM   #44
trfour

Post Bike Week Roars To A Close...

From the Citizen; http://citizen.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...WS02/706209869 W/pictures.

Also, 'Biker Chicz' Filming Starts; http://citizen.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...9857/0/CITNEWS for a new reality TV series...

Terry