Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Restaurant Information & Reviews
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-17-2015, 08:09 PM   #1
Boston Fireguy

Default Faro Italian Restaurant

Last night on the way to Giuseppe's Pizzeria in Meredith we drove by Faro's in The Weirs and decided to stop in and try it instead. While waiting for a table I noticed a gentleman walk in, go behind the hostess' podium, speak with the hostess and then go into the kitchen, coming out about 10 minutes later. What made this gentleman stand out was his clothing; he was wearing Hell's Angels Connecticut MC colors on his back. Not the Local 81 shirt sold during Bike Week but what appeared to be the genuine rockers. He walked around like he owned the place.

As for the food and service; the service was very good. The bread was good; the homemade linguini was a bit bland and overcooked but the ziti was al dente. The chicken parm was tender. The portions were more than enough. Overall, though the menu prices seemed a bit strong compared to other Italian restaurants in the area (i.e. Fratello's or Giuseppe's).