Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Restaurant Information & Reviews
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-06-2014, 10:20 AM   #1
VitaBene

Thanked 1,599 Times in 820 Posts
Default Hobbs - Ossipee

I am looking forward to the opening of Hobbs http://www.nhmagazine.com/October-20...st-Ossipee-NH/

Soft opening is this week, then I believe they are open for business starting Sunday or Monday. This is in the building that housed the old Whittier House. I have not been in yet, but I understand it was completely renovated. One of the owners is Rob from the former "Restaurant" in downtown Wolfeboro.

It is great to have another dining option in the area! Best of luck to them!
VitaBene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 03:41 PM   #2
Greene's Basin Girl

One of my friends called me a few hours ago and she wanted to know if I could meet her there. Unfortunately I couldn't. She is calling me later to tell me how the restaurant was.
Greene's Basin Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 04:36 PM   #3
SAB1

Also waiting. I just saw this place last week when I went up to white lake state park to snowmobile.
SAB1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 10:46 AM   #4
Tired of Waiting

Default Breakfest?

I wonder if they will have the breakfast buffet on the weekend like the Whittier House did. We always enjoyed going to breakfast there.

ToW
Tired of Waiting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 09:58 AM   #5
VitaBene

Default Review

We made it to Hobbs for their soft opening this past weekend and I was blown away by both the facility and the food.

We were greeted warmly by Dawn (formerly of the Restaurant in Wolfeboro) when we entered and shown to our table on the main level. Kelly was our server for the evening and she was fantastic (many restaurant jobs, but her first stint waiting tables).

The entire place has been gutted and remodeled. All of the wood ceiling and walls were burnt and are beautiful. There is a beautiful stone fireplace (real logs) in the dining area. We took a tour up to the second floor and, if possible, puts the first floor to shame. Vaulted ceilings, another bar and fireplace along with a giant screen and projector for sports, etc. It also has a lot of hightops which I like.

They have a nice wine list and GOOD glasses (I am a wine glass snob) so we had a couple of bottles of Decoy Cab which was the right temp and priced fairly. Rob, the manager/ co-owner stopped by and chatted for a bit. He also showed us the reserve wine list which had some real nice bottles, again priced fairly. They brew their own beer and will be doing so on site very soon. I believe all beer is on tap and I do not believe they carry any of the domestic stalwarts like Bud.

The food was fantastic. Because it was our first visit we all chose different meals to share and try. Starters were Caesar salad, wings, and crabcakes. All were very good. Entrees included:
1) strip steak- cooked perfectly with good marbling
2) cold smoked, then grilled, prime rib- very good, though I have to say that I am partial to traditional prime rib.
3) Seared scallops- awesome and huge!
4) Grilled pork chop- again very good.

Pricing was fair, especially given the quality. See the menu on their FB page: https://www.facebook.com/hobbstavern

I have nothing but great things to say about Hobbs, their staff and food. I highly recommend a visit. FYI, for those wondering about the drive, it took us 14 minutes door to door from our house in Moultonborough (near the old country store). I know it will become a regular spot for us!

Congratulations Hobbs!!
Attached Images

Last edited by VitaBene; 04-16-2014 at 11:16 AM.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to VitaBene For This Useful Post:
Airedale1 (11-06-2014), blacksheep (04-16-2014), BroadHopper (04-17-2014), Greene's Basin Girl (04-16-2014), irisluvr (04-18-2014), ishoot308 (04-16-2014), Lakemamma (04-19-2014), Lakepilot (10-27-2014), patman (04-16-2014), Rattlesnake Gal (04-28-2014), secondcurve (04-16-2014), surfnsnow (04-16-2014), trfour (04-16-2014), Whimsey (04-19-2014), Winni P (04-16-2014)
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2014, 05:34 AM   #6
secondcurve

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaBene View Post
We made it to Hobbs for their soft opening this past weekend and I was blown away by both the facility and the food.

We were greeted warmly by Dawn (formerly of the Restaurant in Wolfeboro) when we entered and shown to our table on the main level. Kelly was our server for the evening and she was fantastic (many restaurant jobs, but her first stint waiting tables).

The entire place has been gutted and remodeled. All of the wood ceiling and walls were burnt and are beautiful. There is a beautiful stone fireplace (real logs) in the dining area. We took a tour up to the second floor and, if possible, puts the first floor to shame. Vaulted ceilings, another bar and fireplace along with a giant screen and projector for sports, etc. It also has a lot of hightops which I like.

They have a nice wine list and GOOD glasses (I am a wine glass snob) so we had a couple of bottles of Decoy Cab which was the right temp and priced fairly. Rob, the manager/ co-owner stopped by and chatted for a bit. He also showed us the reserve wine list which had some real nice bottles, again priced fairly. They brew their own beer and will be doing so on site very soon. I believe all beer is on tap and I do not believe they carry any of the domestic stalwarts like Bud.

The food was fantastic. Because it was our first visit we all chose different meals to share and try. Starters were Caesar salad, wings, and crabcakes. All were very good. Entrees included:
1) strip steak- cooked perfectly with good marbling
2) cold smoked, then grilled, prime rib- very good, though I have to say that I am partial to traditional prime rib.
3) Seared scallops- awesome and huge!
4) Grilled pork chop- again very good.

Pricing was fair, especially given the quality. See the menu on their FB page: https://www.facebook.com/hobbstavern

I have nothing but great things to say about Hobbs, their staff and food. I highly recommend a visit. FYI, for those wondering about the drive, it took us 14 minutes door to door from our house in Moultonborough (near the old country store). I know it will become a regular spot for us!

Congratulations Hobbs!!
Very helpful information. It is nice to see such a large investment in the restaurant and such a good review. Maybe this is my Woodshed replacement this summer?
secondcurve is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to secondcurve For This Useful Post:
BroadHopper (04-17-2014), VitaBene (04-17-2014)
Old 04-17-2014, 12:56 PM   #7
VitaBene

Default It will be for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondcurve View Post
Maybe this is my Woodshed replacement this summer?
It will be for me
The Following User Says Thank You to VitaBene For This Useful Post:
secondcurve (04-18-2014)
Old 04-18-2014, 04:27 PM   #8
Cindido

Default Hobbs

Stopped at Hobbs today on the way back from the hiking in White Mountains- strictly based on the reviews here. Beautiful place. Very friendly staff and delicious food. Being new to the area, I'm always looking to this forum for reviews on area restaurants. Thanks everyone and for those that haven't been there yet, be sure to check out Hobbs!
Cindido is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cindido For This Useful Post:
blacksheep (04-18-2014)
Old 04-20-2014, 09:38 AM   #9
secondcurve

Default Lunch Yesterday

I stopped by for lunch yesterday and sat at the downstairs bar. Everyone at the restaurant was attentive and happy. I had a house salad with scallops. Not huge portions but quite good. I also had an IPA and the bartender offered me a sample of Hobbs' house IPA which was excellent. It was mentioned that they will be brewing on site in the near term.

The facility is amazing. Someone spent a lot of money to renovate the place. Maybe a couple million would be my guess? Lots of attention to detail.

After I finished lunch I checked out the upstairs which was closed since it is only open during peak times. This portion of the restaurant was spectacular. A massive bar with soaring ceilings and lots of exposed wood beams. A ton of atmosphere up there is the best way to describe it. Vitabene's pictures don't do it full justice. The bartender told me that Friday evening the downstairs restaurant was so packed that they opened the upstairs bar to allow folks a comfortable spot to relax while waiting for dinner. In summary, I would't hesitate to recommend this restaurant and I think it will only get better as the kinks are worked out.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to secondcurve For This Useful Post:
Acinonyx (04-21-2014), blacksheep (04-20-2014), BroadHopper (04-20-2014), fugitivewife (04-24-2014), GBGX2 (04-20-2014), Just Sold (04-20-2014), michelemybell (06-15-2014), Overlake97 (04-20-2014), surfnsnow (04-20-2014)
Old 04-27-2014, 03:43 PM   #10
Barbara

We, a group of six, had lunch at Hobbs on Saturday. It was great. It was wonderful to see Rob. We're looking forward to a return trip for dinner soon.
Barbara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 12:35 PM   #11
SAB1

Finally made to Hobbs last night and boy was it worth it. Not the normal pub fare I expected but man it was good. I had a scallop and shrimp scampi and my wife a squash lagsina and both were outstanding. Was great to leave and feel full. Portions were healthy size. Can't wait to taste their own brews which are not far off. This was probably the best meal I have had in many years up here. I would give it a 5 out of 5 and will definitely be back.
Old 05-31-2014, 02:10 PM   #12
Lakegeezer

Default pricy!

Reviews sound good, but I checked out the menu and while the selection is great the prices are WOW! For example, on the lunch menu, a fancy grilled cheese sandwich with fries is $12 and a steak sandwich is $14. On the dinner menu, meatloaf for $19 and grilled prime rib is $32. We'll try it, but will wait for a very special occasion.
Natt (06-01-2014)
Old 05-31-2014, 07:33 PM   #13
secondcurve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakegeezer View Post
Reviews sound good, but I checked out the menu and while the selection is great the prices are WOW! For example, on the lunch menu, a fancy grilled cheese sandwich with fries is $12 and a steak sandwich is $14. On the dinner menu, meatloaf for $19 and grilled prime rib is $32. We'll try it, but will wait for a very special occasion.
I agree it isn't cheap. But as noted previously the food is excellent as is the atmosphere. In short, you get what you pay for. We took the kids out to dinner tonight and they insisted on Hobbs. I wanted to go to Nolan's or the Pine Cone but no go. We got there early and the place was jammed. Food was excellent. I asked the hostess when they would be serving dinner upstairs and she said maybe this summer. They don't want to overwhelm the kitchen right now. I also noticed that they are now open seven days a week. It is nice to see the owners doing so well after such a monstrous investment.
Old 06-01-2014, 06:14 AM   #14
SAB1

I think you will like lake geezer. It's very hard to find a good meal up here IMO. I'll spend a little extra for something good. It's not really any pricier than the corner house and the food and portions are better.
Old 06-01-2014, 09:30 AM   #15
camp guy

Default Hobbs - Ossipee

People who mention the price of going out to a fine restaurant need to realize that going out to dinner is an experience, not just a way to consume food. And, because of this, all of the factors of going out to dinner need to be cconsidered, i. e., is the restaurant easily found, convenience of getting there, is there an adequate and safe parking lot, is the restaurant accessible, is there a front desk greeter who makes you feel like they are glad you are there, are the rest rooms appropriate, does the interior grab your attention, how are you treated by your server, are the chairs comfortable, and... you get the point, then comes the food.

So, the bill at the end of the evening represents ALL of these items, and more, I'm sure.

Just my input.
camp guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to camp guy For This Useful Post:
trfour (06-01-2014)
Old 06-01-2014, 10:52 AM   #16
Tired of Waiting

Default I can agree to a point

Quote:
Originally Posted by camp guy View Post
People who mention the price of going out to a fine restaurant need to realize that going out to dinner is an experience, not just a way to consume food. And, because of this, all of the factors of going out to dinner need to be cconsidered, i. e., is the restaurant easily found, convenience of getting there, is there an adequate and safe parking lot, is the restaurant accessible, is there a front desk greeter who makes you feel like they are glad you are there, are the rest rooms appropriate, does the interior grab your attention, how are you treated by your server, are the chairs comfortable, and... you get the point, then comes the food.

So, the bill at the end of the evening represents ALL of these items, and more, I'm sure.

Just my input.
CG I agree to a point.

I don't mind spending extra for all that you mention if I go out on a special occasion. However a restaurant can't survive on folks who only go there for "special occasions."

Most folks will go out and have a $32 prime rib for a special occasion but will not do it on a regular basis. Once you have experienced the "factors" you mention a couple times then they loose their price utility. The place becomes just a restaurant to you. If you like prime rib and can get a good one for $18 over the $32 most folks will do it.

The restaurant will do well over the vacation seasons, summer/ski, but it's the locals that will determine if the place survives. And I just don't think the locals will go there for the high priced food just because the place looks nice.

ToW
Old 06-02-2014, 01:37 PM   #17
Billy Bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tired of Waiting View Post
CG I agree to a point.

I don't mind spending extra for all that you mention if I go out on a special occasion. However a restaurant can't survive on folks who only go there for "special occasions."

Most folks will go out and have a $32 prime rib for a special occasion but will not do it on a regular basis. Once you have experienced the "factors" you mention a couple times then they loose their price utility. The place becomes just a restaurant to you. If you like prime rib and can get a good one for $18 over the $32 most folks will do it.

The restaurant will do well over the vacation seasons, summer/ski, but it's the locals that will determine if the place survives. And I just don't think the locals will go there for the high priced food just because the place looks nice.

ToW
First , these people have a fortune sunk into this place and it came out fantastic ! Been there a few times and the food has been great . The prices are what you find on a regular basis across the country for the type food they serve . You might be surprised to find the number of people that do go out a few nights a week ( me included ) and spend this and more . ( also explains why I take Lipitor )
Seeing a lot of the locals complaining on a regular basis about prices and the bad economy , guess what , Other then NH the economy is recovering just fine and we are out spending money !!
Try the 16 buck burger at Lavinias , now that is worth taking the second Lipitor for, and who cares how much it is !!
Billy Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Billy Bob For This Useful Post:
Bumble2249 (06-02-2014)
Old 06-03-2014, 07:50 AM   #18
Tired of Waiting

Default Maybe so, But

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bob View Post
First , these people have a fortune sunk into this place and it came out fantastic ! Been there a few times and the food has been great . The prices are what you find on a regular basis across the country for the type food they serve . You might be surprised to find the number of people that do go out a few nights a week ( me included ) and spend this and more . ( also explains why I take Lipitor )
Seeing a lot of the locals complaining on a regular basis about prices and the bad economy , guess what , Other then NH the economy is recovering just fine and we are out spending money !!
Try the 16 buck burger at Lavinias , now that is worth taking the second Lipitor for, and who cares how much it is !!
I see you are from Florida, maybe not a year round local. Also how many folks are well off enough to go out and drop close to $100 a week "or more" on dinner? Maybe you can go out and afford $400 - 600 a month on dinner but I venture MOST locals cannot Nor could very many vacationers.

I have driven past Hobbs several times and see many cars in the parking lot. It reminds me of a place back home. A brew house with great meals. When they opened they were so busy they would not take reservations on Friday or Saturday and the wait times averaged 45 minutes. However a year or so later and they now take reservations any day and there is NO wait even on Friday or Saturday. The parking lot is never full.

What happened? the uniqueness of the place wore off and the "locals" stopped going for the food. They do continue to go in for the brew however.

I hope you are right and they do well and stay in business. Only time will tell.

ToW
Old 06-03-2014, 09:30 AM   #19
BroadHopper

Thanked 1,089 Times in 783 Posts
Default The Haves and Have nots

Before the economy soured, I was blessed to have a great paying job with great benefits. I raised 3 daughters, had a beautiful home and a place on the lake. We had great travel vacations and the luxury to eat out often.

Since the lay off, two things prevent me from getting my job back. A piece of paper (a diploma is worth more than 40 years of experience) and age (baby boomer member). So here I am working full time, actually more hours, and I had to cut back substantially many of the luxuries I took for granted so that I don't deplete my savings.

What use to be Bedford Village Inn, Chophouse. O's is now T-Bones with my 55+ card. What use to be dining out every weekends are now when there is an occasion. The industry had notice this shift and that is why many places have gone out of business if they don't change. A matter of fact. I took up cooking as a hobby and I actually enjoy it. It use an inexpensive useful hobby.

To those like 'Billy Bob' enjoy it while you can. Some day you won't have the luxury. You can't take it with you.
fugitivewife (06-04-2014), michelemybell (09-19-2014)
Old 06-16-2014, 04:07 PM   #20
winterh

Thumbs up

Went to Hobbs last night and was very impressed. I have always considered Mise en Plas the best restaurant in the lakes region but Hobbs took it to another level. Great food in a great atmosphere. A bit of a drive. I was telling my wife it was too far on the way there but after dinner I would gladly make the trip back. Great job and good luck Rob.

Last edited by winterh; 06-20-2014 at 07:18 PM.
winterh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 06:57 PM   #21
barefootbay

Went to Hobbs for the 1st time yesterday. Great food , Impressive atmosphere.
Can't wait for the brewing to start !
barefootbay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 03:13 PM   #22
Barbara

Have been there for both lunch and dinner.m loved it both times, but Mise En Place is still our special occasion restaurant and they only one I've been to in the area that I consider falls in the category of "fine dining."
Barbara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 03:31 PM   #23
BroadHopper

Thanked 1,089 Times in 783 Posts
Default Coe House and O's

Are considered fine dining in the Lakes Region area.
Old 06-25-2014, 06:27 PM   #24
Hermit Cover

Default Fine Dining?

I consider the Village Kitchen pretty fine dining! Hobbs is great, though.
Hermit Cover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 06:45 AM   #25
VitaBene

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadHopper View Post
Are considered fine dining in the Lakes Region area.
BH you are dating yourself with the Coe House! Lavinia's is there now
Old 09-17-2014, 08:45 PM   #26
Chaselady

We just got back from Hobbs in Ossipee. It was a great experience and we will definitely return. This is a " must try " for the atmosphere and the comfort foods on the menu. A wonderful spot for the chilly evenings ahead. This may be our replacement for the Woodshed.
Not terribly pricey ( yes, there is a $30 steak) but we had 4 people, 2 appetizers,soup, 4 drinks, and 4 dinners for $110 without tip.
Chaselady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 03:45 PM   #27
VitaBene

Default Great Meal Friday Night

We had another tasty meal at Hobbs. we were seated upstairs this time. It can get a bit noisy up there (we had a party of 10, so we added to the din).

Kelly, our server on soft opening, was awesome again!

Great food and service, that is all I am looking for!!
Old 10-27-2014, 04:16 PM   #28
Rusty

Would Hobbs in West Ossipee be considered part of the Winni Lakes region?
Old 10-27-2014, 05:03 PM   #29
Skip

Post Ossipee Lake region part of the Lakes Region?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Yes....as indicated by the FAQ section on the home page.
Skip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 05:20 PM   #30
secondcurve

Quote:
I'd say technically no but it is within driving distance and many Winni Lakes Region dwellers/vacationers go there so it is pertinent. It is similar in some ways to the new rest stops on 93 which are on the way to the Lakes Region.
Old 10-27-2014, 05:29 PM   #31
Skip

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondcurve View Post
I'd say technically no but it is within driving distance and many Winni Lakes Region dwellers/vacationers go there so it is pertinent. It is similar in some ways to the new rest stops on 93 which are on the way to the Lakes Region.
From the FAQ on the homepage:

"To facilitate communication and an exchange of information which is productive and beneficial for those interested in Lake Winnipesaukee and the Lakes Region of New Hampshire."

Ossipee Lake is considered part of New Hampshire's Lakes Region....where Hobbs is located less than a mile from the lake.
The Following User Says Thank You to Skip For This Useful Post:
webmaster (10-28-2014)
Old 10-27-2014, 05:42 PM   #32
Rusty

Good enough. I always thought when we talked about restaurants it was in towns that bordered Winni.

My mistake.
Old 10-27-2014, 05:50 PM   #33
Skip

Quote:
Good enough. I always thought when we talked about restaurants it was in towns that bordered Winni.

My mistake.
No big deal Rusty....I spent many wonderful years on Ossipee and the surrounding area, so I'm kind of partial to it!
Old 10-28-2014, 07:15 AM   #34
Tired of Waiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip View Post
No big deal Rusty....I spent many wonderful years on Ossipee and the surrounding area, so I'm kind of partial to it!

Thank goodness, cause if Ossipee was not part of the "lakes Region" I would get banned from the web site for posting about the lake I have a house on.

ToW
Old 10-28-2014, 07:39 AM   #35
VitaBene

Good seeing you on here Skip!!

Sometimes us Winni folks forget about the other lakes in the area! I have boated on Squam and Ossipee, but plan on visiting more next summer.
Old 10-28-2014, 11:48 AM   #36
SIKSUKR

Skip is back.
LIforrelaxin (10-28-2014)
Old 12-11-2014, 02:42 PM   #37
Sal

Went for the first time last Saturday evening.

Waitress: a wise guy/charmer, and very efficient.

Food: very good and on the expensive side.

Ambiance: Looverly.

Ambient crowd noise: Ugh! The place is like the inside of a drum. (I hear perfectly, until there's crowd noise . . . then I'm deaf)

I'd gladly go back. Even more gladly if the figure out how do dampen the (to my perception) roar.
Sal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 11:58 AM   #38
nhboat61

Went last night for dinner... with wife and son.

cheese curds were great as well as the Black Bear Ale. Braised ribs were melting off the bone.

Very nice place, cant wait to take my daughter there. She's a chef, so we'll see what she has to say.
nhboat61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 04:16 PM   #39
mcdude

Thanked 1,041 Times in 489 Posts
Default Only time will tell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tired of Waiting View Post

I have driven past Hobbs several times and see many cars in the parking lot. It reminds me of a place back home. A brew house with great meals. When they opened they were so busy they would not take reservations on Friday or Saturday and the wait times averaged 45 minutes. However a year or so later and they now take reservations any day and there is NO wait even on Friday or Saturday. The parking lot is never full.

What happened? the uniqueness of the place wore off and the "locals" stopped going for the food. They do continue to go in for the brew however.

I hope you are right and they do well and stay in business. Only time will tell.

ToW

We went out last Wednesday in Wolfeboro and the town was like a ghost town.....so weird......we were one of only two parties in the restaurant.

Based on that, we headed out to Ossipee and Hobbs Tavern this past Friday without reservations. I was looking forward to it b/c I had never been. At shortly past six there was a 40-50 minute wait according to the hostess. There was nary an empty spot in the parking lot.

I'd say they are continuing to do well ! ! !

mcdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 04:30 PM   #40
Outdoorsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdude View Post
We went out last Wednesday in Wolfeboro and the town was like a ghost town.....so weird......we were one of only two parties in the restaurant.

Based on that, we headed out to Ossipee and Hobbs Tavern this past Friday without reservations. I was looking forward to it b/c I had never been. At shortly past six there was a 40-50 minute wait according to the hostess. There was nary an empty spot in the parking lot.

Ummm... You dragged up a post that is 4 years old. Comparing your experience from today with what was posted 4 years ago is like comparing apples to socks.
Outdoorsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 04:37 PM   #41
thinkxingu

Thanked 1,959 Times in 1,210 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdude View Post

Sooo...did you eat there? How was it?!

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
thinkxingu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 06:55 AM   #42
mcdude

Thanked 1,041 Times in 489 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outdoorsman View Post
Ummm... You dragged up a post that is 4 years old. Comparing your experience from today with what was posted 4 years ago is like comparing apples to socks.

I didn't compare anything. Tired of Waiting suggested that the "uniqueness of the place" would wear off soon and I'm saying that based on my experience it has not and continues to do well after four years. I "dug up" an old thread to provide some context. Would you suggest that I should've started a new thread?

We did not wait 50 minutes for a seat at Hobbs. We ended up down the road at Harley Jacks. (the old Sunny Villa) The food was not bad but I found the place a little dingy. It, at least, needs a new coat of paint and some sprucing up. There is an outside bar and seating area. People were playing corn hole and appeared to be having a good time. They have live music on certain nights.

mcdude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mcdude For This Useful Post:
Skip (09-11-2018)