Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Winni Pets
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-11-2010, 01:06 PM   #1
RPM

Default Good Dog, Rude Owners

I have a dog, I am truly a dog lover. I have had a dog and a cat all my life.
That said, Please keep your from barking outside.Nobody, more than me, loves the sound of little FIDO Yelping, so often, we cant sit outside in the screen house,or when ROVER'S constant Ear shattering Bark/ Sequel wont let us enjoy
the sounds of a camp fire. Come on guys you know who you are, What do you think Mr. Snuffy is doing when you take your city guest to the Bob House,for 3 hours, and leave him chained up outside the camp? Is it (A) raking leaves you may have over looked. (B) Quietly awaiting your return, laying very still on the porch. (C) Playing YAHTZEE. OR (D) BARKING HIS DOG BRAINS OUT ??
It's ( D ) ! Now that you know,( cause I just told ) you have no excuse. Your neighbors have been right all along . Marie Antonetta isn't really well behaved wile your away. Even worse ,are the people who are home and still let us All Enjoy the sound of there Mutt Barking outside wile there eating dinner Quietly inside. Please leave the darn K9 back in Weston at a friend s( I'm sure you have one) house or a kennel and just bring the cat.
P. S .was this a Great Summer or what ??
RPM is offline   Reply With Quote