Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > General Discussion
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 07-22-2009, 10:51 PM   #1
KellyG

Default Attractions Discounts or Coupons

Does anyone know where to get attractions coupons or discounts? Someone had posted a couple of websites on the restaurants forum which were great. We are 2 adults and do not have children and like all the touristy attractions. Thanks.
KellyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 09:22 PM   #2
Argie's Wife

Hi Kelly -

Not sure what town you're in but start out by checking with the local library. I've seen discount tickets to Strawberry Bank, the Planetarium (Concord), and other local attractions. Check with your town's Parks & Recs department and ask what they have going on and if they have any coupons or discounts to local attractions....

Free is my favorite price - there's generally free concerts in various towns (Alton Bay has a band every Sat. night), and Old Home Day for the different towns can be interesting.... This weekend is the Greek Festival on N. Main St. in Laconia (excellent food!) and the Hot Air Balloon Festival in Pittsfield is next weekend 7/31-8/2.

For great coupons go to http://groupon.thepoint.com/ and sign up - they send out a daily coupon to an area event (it's generally the Boston area...) but the coupons are excellent. If you're an Eastern Oil & Propane customer you can get a discount at Meadowbrook.
Argie's Wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 02:16 PM   #3
CrawfordCentury

Thumbs up

In Wboro, there's something called the Wolfeboro Adventure Pass. I forget the amount, but purchase of the pass gets the bearer deep discounts to a number of attractions including the mini-golf place, the Wright WWII Museum, the Boat Museum, and several others.

They sell them at all of the participating locations. My little boy really enjoys the tanks and the 1940s kids toys at the Wright Museum as well as the model train displays at the Klickety-Klak.