Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > General Discussion
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-07-2023, 11:25 PM   #1
welch-time

Default Foo Fighters in Gilford May 24

Speaking of the Pavilion, I just saw this:

The Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion in Gilford announced that Foo Fighters would be playing the venue on Wednesday, May 24. The show will serve a warm-up for their headlining gig on Friday, May 26, at Boston Calling. Not only that, the New Hampshire show will be the first live performance from the new Foo Fighters touring drummer this year.

Last edited by welch-time; 03-08-2023 at 09:44 AM.
welch-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2023, 06:59 PM   #2
Glendale Girl

Our Foo Fighters show on May 24th is completely sold out. Demand was obviously extremely high for this show and we understand how frustrating and disappointing it is to not secure tickets.

Here is some important information to note: 1) Ticket transfers are turned off for this event. This means that you should NOT be buying tickets from any third-party reseller sites as they will not be able to transfer the tickets to you.

2) There will be a face-value transfer portal to sell your tickets to other fans if you need to but at face value only, with no additional fees. More info on that coming soon here: https://help.livenation.com/s/articl...language=en_US

I bet there will be alot of angry people that bought high price tickets from the secondary market and will not be allowed admission
Glendale Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2023, 02:28 PM   #3
FlyingScot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glendale Girl View Post
Our Foo Fighters show on May 24th is completely sold out. Demand was obviously extremely high for this show and we understand how frustrating and disappointing it is to not secure tickets.

Here is some important information to note: 1) Ticket transfers are turned off for this event. This means that you should NOT be buying tickets from any third-party reseller sites as they will not be able to transfer the tickets to you.

2) There will be a face-value transfer portal to sell your tickets to other fans if you need to but at face value only, with no additional fees. More info on that coming soon here: https://help.livenation.com/s/articl...language=en_US

I bet there will be alot of angry people that bought high price tickets from the secondary market and will not be allowed admission

This will be interesting. Stubhub guarantees the validity of seats purchased. I had an issue once, called the hotline, they immediately give me two tix to replace the bad ones
FlyingScot is offline   Reply With Quote