Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Home, Cottage or Land Maintenance
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-2022, 03:44 PM   #1
erk

Default Trash Pick Up Moultonborough

Having a tough time finding someone for trash pick up in Moultonborough (Kona area). Regularly throughout summer and as needed the rest of the year. Recommendations? Thanks in advance

Last edited by erk; 11-22-2022 at 04:40 PM.
erk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2022, 06:15 PM   #2
ITD

I gave up on having trash service after Barb closed up shop. Just no beating having someone come into your garage and take the trash. We had Waste Management before Barb and it was expensive, sporadic and generally madening. Plus I have a long up hill driveway, putting the barrels out is a project.

I just go to the transfer station now, almost as easy as having Barb's now closed service do it. Easy peasy.
ITD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2022, 07:39 PM   #3
TheProfessor

There are companies in New Hampshire that will rent monthly a small 2 yard dumpster. Monthly long term. With pick up. Monthly. These are not the large dumpsters one sees at construction sites.

As mentioned above - the town dump is easy to use. Best to go off hours - early morning or mid late afternoon.

I do run across folks where one spouse has never been to the dump. Has no idea what to do or where to go. Or how to separate trash.

If you are disabled or cannot drive. Then ask or write a letter to any of the religious facilities in town. Surely someone will volunteer to help.
TheProfessor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2022, 07:49 AM   #4
erk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITD View Post
I gave up on having trash service after Barb closed up shop. Just no beating having someone come into your garage and take the trash. We had Waste Management before Barb and it was expensive, sporadic and generally madening. Plus I have a long up hill driveway, putting the barrels out is a project.

I just go to the transfer station now, almost as easy as having Barb's now closed service do it. Easy peasy.
Barb was the best! That’s the kind of service we’re looking for but hard to find. It looks like the dump it is for the time being.
erk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2022, 09:51 AM   #5
bigdog

'At Your Service' trash pickup, and their office is in Moultonboro.
Steve is the owner. 603.986.8149
bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links