Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Home, Cottage or Land Maintenance
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-10-2022, 02:11 PM   #1
Not to Worry

Default Bill Tromblay HVAC

I am thinking of using Bill Tromblay to install a new gas fired heating system. Does anyone have anything good or bad to say about them?

My biggest concern is service AFTER the install especially when they are located in Manchester....although they say they have techs in the lake region I want to double check and see what forums members have had for experience with them.

Any help would be appreciated.
Not to Worry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2022, 08:58 AM   #2
codeman671

I don't know them, but would recommend Steve at Gunstock HVAC. He is just finishing up a large system at our house. We have a high efficiency LP boiler tied to new baseboard heat and domestic HW. Also 2 x 60k btu Samsung split systems- a combo of wall mounts and ducted. The LP boiler also feeds FHW to the ducted system at low temps, allowing it to run similar to a hydro air system. Pretty big job. He is local and responsive.
codeman671 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2022, 09:36 AM   #3
ishoot308

Thanked 4,924 Times in 1,906 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not to Worry View Post
I am thinking of using Bill Tromblay to install a new gas fired heating system. Does anyone have anything good or bad to say about them?

My biggest concern is service AFTER the install especially when they are located in Manchester....although they say they have techs in the lake region I want to double check and see what forums members have had for experience with them.

Any help would be appreciated.
Haven't used them personally but they have been around for quite a while and have a good reputation...

Good luck!

Dan
Old 10-19-2022, 09:39 AM   #4
thinkxingu

Thanked 1,959 Times in 1,210 Posts

Places like this—and Heritage, etc.—are never my go-to because they often subcontract the work which adds to the cost and jeopardizes future needs.

I'm not entirely sure this is what Trombly does, but I much prefer the local outfit with a successful history.

Also, once a company goes with "the man of many hats," I'm reminded of the "master of none" second half.

Sent from my SM-G990U1 using Tapatalk
thinkxingu is offline   Reply With Quote