Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Restaurant Information & Reviews
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2022, 08:18 AM   #101
joey2665

Thanked 1,007 Times in 648 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyCat View Post
Hmmm, noticing how you have attacked users who have disagreed with you, kinda seems like you don’t have thick skin
Attacking? No! Making an argument for my position absolutely. Don’t like my opinion or how I present my position then just keep scrolling, but you continue to engage.

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to joey2665 For This Useful Post:
Boatbottom952 (04-30-2022)
Old 04-28-2022, 09:00 AM   #102
LoveLakeLife

I don’t view it as arguing so much as explaining why I’m right.

Old 04-28-2022, 12:55 PM   #103
steve-on-mark

Ok... it's time for a commercial break...

Bullwinkle : Hey Rocky, watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat.
Rocky : Again??
Bullwinkle : Nuthin' up my sleeve...PRESTO!! ( He pulls out a bottle of Dancing Rabbit )

We now return to our scheduled bickering...

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
Descant (04-28-2022)
Old 04-28-2022, 12:57 PM   #104
steve-on-mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveLakeLife View Post
I don’t view it as arguing so much as explaining why I’m right.

From an expert!

Old 04-28-2022, 01:31 PM   #105
LoveLakeLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve-on-mark View Post
Ok... it's time for a commercial break...

Bullwinkle : Hey Rocky, watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat.
Rocky : Again??
Bullwinkle : Nuthin' up my sleeve...PRESTO!! ( He pulls out a bottle of Dancing Rabbit )

We now return to our scheduled bickering...

Where are Moose and Squirrel in lake?

Swimming between Bear and Mink.

The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLakeLife For This Useful Post:
steve-on-mark (04-28-2022)
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2022, 02:06 PM   #106
JazzyCat

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey2665 View Post
Attacking? No! Making an argument for my position absolutely. DonÂ’t like my opinion or how I present my position then just keep scrolling, but you continue to engage.

I do continue to engage, since you basically told me that I had no right to have an opinion on this topic for the sole reason that I didn't engage enough, or at all, in the past. So here I am engaging. YOU called ME out, not the other way around and you now want me to submit to you.

So, you say "NO!" to the idea that you attack people who disagree with you, Here's a few quotes from you:

-- "You are such an angry nasty miserable excuse for a human being with a superiority complex.

-- "Wow your quick wit is astonishing you should perform stand up"

-- "You are an arrogant self centered obnoxious person. Typical of people like yourself, always resorting to name calling when they are frustrated and don’t get there way."

-- "Who might I ask are “we” ? You have no idea who I am and what I do for a living and I don’t need to justify myself to you or anybody else keep beating your drum and beating your drum and pushing your agenda on others because that’s what people like you do. If you don’t like other people‘s opinion all you do is scream louder and louder so you think that they will believe you and agree with you eventually but that’s not how life works. You sound like a two-year-old immature whiny infant"

-- "And if you think you are so smart look me up and you could see my education what I’ve done for a living and what I’ve accomplished in my life. My not a keyboard tough guy like you are"

-- "Stop forcing your agenda down my thought. I don’t need to justify my thoughts opinions research and observations to anyone but myself. I could care less about your opinion"

-- "In my opinion you are quite the arrogant know it all type of person I try
to avoid"

-- "FYI I would love to see your epidermist (sic) certificate" (???)

-- "You have no idea what I do for a living all my background I’m involved in many different industries from real estate to medical to manufacturing to construction. Additionally service industry clients..."

Joe, you keep inviting people to "look you up". You're a little man who just pokes and pokes at people. I know exactly who you are and what you do. Your company you ran with your bro was definitely very successful and I guess your tax gig is too, yet you take the the large & forgiven PPP loan. You say you like to stand up for what you believe is "right" and "fair", well so do I. If YOU dont like MY opinion or how I present it then YOU can keep scrolling but as you know, it takes 2 to engage and I think you just like to bully people and insult them until they ultimately go away.

Remember you chose come after me and are now annoyed that I'm not just cowering in fear because you decided that I have no right to express an option that is different from yours.

Other than that, you seem like a pretty solid human, as long as you are not disagreed with.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JazzyCat For This Useful Post:
joey2665 (04-29-2022), winni83 (04-29-2022), Witch One (04-29-2022)
Old 04-29-2022, 02:20 PM   #107
winni83

Quote:
I do continue to engage, since you basically told me that I had no right to have an opinion on this topic for the sole reason that I didn't engage enough, or at all, in the past. So here I am engaging. YOU called ME out, not the other way around and you now want me to submit to you.

So, you say "NO!" to the idea that you attack people who disagree with you, Here's a few quotes from you:

-- "You are such an angry nasty miserable excuse for a human being with a superiority complex.

-- "You are an arrogant self centered obnoxious person. Typical of people like yourself, always resorting to name calling when they are frustrated and don’t get there way."

-- "Who might I ask are “we” ? You have no idea who I am and what I do for a living and I don’t need to justify myself to you or anybody else keep beating your drum and beating your drum and pushing your agenda on others because that’s what people like you do. If you don’t like other people‘s opinion all you do is scream louder and louder so you think that they will believe you and agree with you eventually but that’s not how life works. You sound like a two-year-old immature whiny infant"

-- "And if you think you are so smart look me up and you could see my education what I’ve done for a living and what I’ve accomplished in my life. My not a keyboard tough guy like you are"

-- "Stop forcing your agenda down my thought. I don’t need to justify my thoughts opinions research and observations to anyone but myself. I could care less about your opinion"

to avoid"

-- "You have no idea what I do for a living all my background I’m involved in many different industries from real estate to medical to manufacturing to construction. Additionally service industry clients..."

Joe, you keep inviting people to "look you up". You're a little man who just pokes and pokes at people. I know exactly who you are and what you do. Your company you ran with your bro was definitely very successful and I guess your tax gig is too, yet you take the the large & forgiven PPP loan. You say you like to stand up for what you believe is "right" and "fair", well so do I. If YOU dont like MY opinion or how I present it then YOU can keep scrolling but as you know, it takes 2 to engage and I think you just like to bully people and insult them until they ultimately go away.

Remember you chose come after me and are now annoyed that I'm not just cowering in fear because you decided that I have no right to express an option that is different from yours.

Other than that, you seem like a pretty solid human, as long as you are not disagreed with.
Jazzy Cat:

Excellent reply!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to winni83 For This Useful Post:
Witch One (04-29-2022)
Old 04-29-2022, 03:35 PM   #108
gillygirl

I think it’s popcorn time

Sent from my iPad using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
Descant (04-29-2022)
Old 04-29-2022, 05:11 PM   #109
joey2665

Default Where to enjoy Dancing Rabbit

Quote:

to avoid"

You keep poking the basket and I will not engage except to say get your facts straight I NEVER have taken a LARGE PPP loan that was forgiven. Please tell me the company and amount of this LARGE PPP.

I had taken 3 very small ones which I qualified for under the guidelines was approved and forgiven like many other company’s.

That great you know the business side of my life I have nothing to hide but you have no idea about my person or integrity and could give two “@&$s what you think.

It’s nice to know you have so much time on your hands to investigate my background.

Get a life will you.

Old 04-29-2022, 08:05 PM   #110
winni83

Quote:

That great you know the business side of my life I have nothing to hide but you have no idea about my person or integrity and could give two “@&$s what you think.

It’s nice to know you have so much time on your hands to investigate my background.

Get a life will you.

Well the above certainly qualifies as Q. E.D.
The Following User Says Thank You to winni83 For This Useful Post:
Witch One (04-29-2022)
Old 04-30-2022, 04:50 AM   #111
thinkxingu

Thanked 1,959 Times in 1,210 Posts

At this point, I miss baygo's ads.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to thinkxingu For This Useful Post:
joey2665 (04-30-2022)
Old 04-30-2022, 07:10 AM   #112
Susie Cougar

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkxingu View Post
At this point, I miss baygo's ads.

There isn’t a whole lot of action on this site, to say the least. I enjoyed looking at baygo’s pictures. It certainly was a nicer thread than the sexual abuse at the Alton Marina story.
If the subject does not interest you, you do not have to read the thread.
This should never have escalated to the point that it has.
Old 04-30-2022, 09:04 AM   #113
garysanfran

So...To get back on topic...How much Dancing Rabbit was consumed while posting to this thread?
The Following User Says Thank You to garysanfran For This Useful Post:
Susie Cougar (04-30-2022)
Old 04-30-2022, 01:42 PM   #114
Mr. V

Quote:
Originally Posted by garysanfran View Post
So...To get back on topic...How much Dancing Rabbit was consumed while posting to this thread?
None...I'm a "teetotaler."

Two bowls of cannabis were consumed however...
Old 05-01-2022, 11:00 AM   #115
JazzyCat

Quote:
You keep poking the basket and I will not engage except to say get your facts straight I NEVER have taken a LARGE PPP loan that was forgiven. Please tell me the company and amount of this LARGE PPP.

I had taken 3 very small ones which I qualified for under the guidelines was approved and forgiven like many other company’s.

Get a life will you.

"Poking the basket" ??? Is that a term I should know?

For sure I brought up a business example, because you've invited people to "look you up". Are you inviting me to talk about your personal life? I'm not sure why you would want that.

You’ve not only falsely accused me of having an ulterior motive for my opinion but you have also maligned the mod of this forum with accusations of favoritism and unfairness yet you refuse to back up your accusations under the guise of “not dragging up old dirt” which is exactly what you yourself are doing.

Oddly you have requested that I NAME your LLCs and the loan amounts - why you would make that request, I have no idea, but sure, whatever, I'm here to serve

Prides Point Investments Llc $20,833 Laconia, NH Forgiven as of Jan 10, 2022 Cross River Bank
Central Way Management Llc $20,832 Laconia, NH Forgiven as of Oct 4, 2021 JPMorgan Chase Bank, National Association
Lighthouse Court Management Llc $20,330 Laconia, NH Forgiven as of Sep 29, 2021 JPMorgan Chase Bank
One under your actual name $19,617 Laconia, NH Forgiven as of Jun 14, 2021 Franklin Savings Bank
Another one under your actual name $19,892 Laconia, NH Forgiven as of Sept 28, 2021 Jpmorgan Chase Bank,

As you know, these total over $100,000 which you call "very small", sure, whatever you say

1 of them is for is Tax prep and the others "property management" with you as the OWNER and SOLE EMPLOYEE, all registered to your home address with you pocketing the entirety

This sum is in the top 30 of all loans given to Laconia businesses - all of the other top 30 have actual employees whose pay checks were being protected.

Call me crazy, but dude, this has a really fraudulent vibe to it.
Of course I'm not judging if these are actually above-board or not, that judgement is best referred to the the DOJ & the the SBA Inspector General Office

You requested & took money yet you live in a home worth more than at least 97% of other people living in Laconia and brush it off as 3 small loans, not cool.

And yes, IT IS nice to have time on my hands

Work smart not hard

Maybe stop making false accusations against the moderator and stop being a little online bully
The Following User Says Thank You to JazzyCat For This Useful Post:
Newbiesaukee (05-03-2022)
Old 05-01-2022, 11:27 AM   #116
joey2665

Quote:
"Poking the basket" ??? Is that a term I should know?

For sure I brought up a business example, because you've invited people to "look you up". Are you inviting me to talk about your personal life? I'm not sure why you would want that.

You’ve not only falsely accused me of having an ulterior motive for my opinion but you have also maligned the mod of this forum with accusations of favoritism and unfairness yet you refuse to back up your accusations under the guise of “not dragging up old dirt” which is exactly what you yourself are doing.

Oddly you have requested that I NAME your LLCs and the loan amounts - why you would make that request, I have no idea, but sure, whatever, I'm here to serve

Prides Point Investments Llc $20,833 Laconia, NH Forgiven as of Jan 10, 2022 Cross River Bank
Central Way Management Llc $20,832 Laconia, NH Forgiven as of Oct 4, 2021 JPMorgan Chase Bank, National Association
Lighthouse Court Management Llc $20,330 Laconia, NH Forgiven as of Sep 29, 2021 JPMorgan Chase Bank
One under your actual name $19,617 Laconia, NH Forgiven as of Jun 14, 2021 Franklin Savings Bank
Another one under your actual name $19,892 Laconia, NH Forgiven as of Sept 28, 2021 Jpmorgan Chase Bank,

As you know, these total over $100,000 which you call "very small", sure, whatever you say

1 of them is for is Tax prep and the others "property management" with you as the OWNER and SOLE EMPLOYEE, all registered to your home address with you pocketing the entirety

This sum is in the top 30 of all loans given to Laconia businesses - all of the other top 30 have actual employees whose pay checks were being protected.

Call me crazy, but dude, this has a really fraudulent vibe to it.
Of course I'm not judging if these are actually above-board or not, that judgement is best referred to the the DOJ & the the SBA Inspector General Office

You requested & took money yet you live in a home worth more than at least 97% of other people living in Laconia and brush it off as 3 small loans, not cool.

And yes, IT IS nice to have time on my hands

Work smart not hard

Maybe stop making false accusations against the moderator and stop being a little online bully

My businesses like many others have suffered significantly during the pandemic including giving many tenants rent relief by passing PPP money along to them so they can remain in business. I am an ethical professional how did tight by my clients and tenants that went through and are still going though a difficult period. That’s what these funds were meant for and that’s were they meant.

As stated I meet the guidelines for approval and forgiveness. As you can see I invited you to state the names because I have nothing to hide I have to regrets and happy I could help my clients and tenants.

Nice of you to look and accuse from taking information at face value.

Also I stand by my statement and I back Baygo and have not made any false accusations against the moderator. Maybe your opinion I did but I could careless. Look who is call who a desk chair bully.

Enjoy your angry jealous miserable life. Done engaging a nasty self righteous person like yourself

Old 05-01-2022, 11:31 AM   #117
Susie Cougar

Quote:
Originally Posted by gillygirl View Post
I think it’s popcorn time

Sent from my iPad using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
What better way to spend a lazy, Sunday afternoon! /s
The Following User Says Thank You to Susie Cougar For This Useful Post:
joey2665 (05-01-2022)
Old 05-01-2022, 11:40 AM   #118
SteveO123

Just another wonderful thread spun out of control on the Winni Forum.

Please STOP the nonsense and get back to enjoying our Lakes Region!!!
Old 05-01-2022, 11:47 AM   #119
Boatbottom952
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susie Cougar View Post
What better way to spend a lazy, Sunday afternoon!
I can't for not even a SECOND understand how the Owner of this WEBSITE allows accusations and mis-truths to be spoken on this site.
The person who did it should be BANNED for life PERIOD. No room on ANY public forum for bullshi t like that.

He OWES joey a total and complete APOLOGY. Absolutely disgusting. But that is what LIBERAL'S DO. This is the talk of the town right now and no one deserves it.
Old 05-01-2022, 11:59 AM   #120
Susie Cougar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boatbottom952 View Post
I can't for not even a SECOND understand how the Owner of this WEBSITE allows accusations and mis-truths to be spoken on this site.
The person who did it should be BANNED for life PERIOD. No room on ANY public forum for bullshi t like that.

He OWES joey a total and complete APOLOGY. Absolutely disgusting. But that is what LIBERAL'S DO. This is the talk of the town right now and no one deserves it.
Since you have quoted me, I guess you did not realize I was being sarcastic. I forgot to do what” think” has told me to do and add the /s at the end. I will go back and do that now.

Joey has taken way too much of a beating, no matter what anyone’s opinion of him is. I agree that this has to stop.
Old 05-01-2022, 12:12 PM   #121
tbonies

Over marketing local homemade vodka… PPP loans of questionable repute…. Personal insults… Banning people for life from life or death social media…. Best thread evah!

The Following User Says Thank You to tbonies For This Useful Post:
JazzyCat (05-02-2022)
Old 05-01-2022, 12:12 PM   #122
joey2665

Quote:
Since you have quoted me, I guess you did not realize I was being sarcastic. I forgot to do what” think” has told me to do and add the /s at the end. I will go back and do that now.

Joey has taken way too much of a beating, no matter what anyone’s opinion of him is. I agree that this has to stop.
Thanks Susie doesn’t bother me either way . . I never have and never will have anything to hide. I’ve worked hard all my life and the people I am close with my friends and family know who I am and what I stand for and at the end of the day that’s what’s important not the rants of a cyber bully.

It’s a gorgeous day at the lake and I’m going outside to have some fun and enjoy.

Old 05-01-2022, 12:20 PM   #123
Susie Cougar

Quote:
Thanks Susie doesn’t bother me either way . . I never have and never will have anything to hide. I’ve worked hard all my life and the people I am close with my friends and family know who I am and what I stand for and at the end of the day that’s what’s important not the rants of a cyber bully.

It’s a gorgeous day at the lake and I’m going outside to have some fun and enjoy.

Joey, you and I always seem to be on opposite sides of any debate. With that being said, I would miss you very much if you were no longer posting. I’m glad you’re not intimidated by what has been said. But, you still don’t deserve it.
Old 05-01-2022, 02:49 PM   #124
thinkxingu

Quote:
Hahahaha! Love you, Ms. Cougar!

Susie Cougar (05-01-2022)
Old 05-01-2022, 03:59 PM   #125
FlyingScot

Quote:

Ummm--I don't think we know if Don has seen the post, or Jazzy's politics, or whether there are "mis-truths" in Jazzy's post. Joey took umbrage, but he did not deny any of the specifics. So maybe a deep breath is in order?

Like Joey, I have a business that benefitted greatly from covid relief policies that I think you would describe as liberal. They saved about 35 jobs in my case. It's too bad that many people use liberal as an insult without realizing that many liberal policies benefit folks on the whole political spectrum
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FlyingScot For This Useful Post:
billy (05-01-2022), joey2665 (05-01-2022)
Old 05-01-2022, 04:11 PM   #126
Descant

Thanked 1,498 Times in 975 Posts

In a few moments, it will be day's end. I'll have a Dancing Rabbit martini, thank you. And maybe a handful of popcorn. For the rest of you, Chill the vodka and your typing fingertips.
There is a sale at the NH liquor store this week, buy three and get a 20% discount. Also at the distillery, -20%.
Happy Hour; the smoking lamp is lit.
The Following User Says Thank You to Descant For This Useful Post:
JazzyCat (05-02-2022)
Old 05-01-2022, 05:47 PM   #127
chachee52

And people wonder why more new people don't keep posting? hmmm, could it be that topics go WAY off on a tangent and then all of a sudden people are complaining about each other's political beliefs. I have been called everything and don't take any side of political sides.
I do agree that a lot of the times if someone has an opinion and someone else has a disagreeing opinion than the name calling usually begins.
I agree with Steve O, lets stop and get back to enjoying life and the lakes and what this thread started as.
Old 05-01-2022, 06:17 PM   #128
Boatbottom952
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingScot View Post
Ummm--I don't think we know if Don has seen the post, or Jazzy's politics, or whether there are "mis-truths" in Jazzy's post. Joey took umbrage, but he did not deny any of the specifics. So maybe a deep breath is in order?

Like Joey, I have a business that benefitted greatly from covid relief policies that I think you would describe as liberal. They saved about 35 jobs in my case. It's too bad that many people use liberal as an insult without realizing that many liberal policies benefit folks on the whole political spectrum

Are you? Just answer yes or no. We have seen your posts. Totally one sided. Please don't ne ashamed of it, just own it. Don't you just love the color green?
Old 05-01-2022, 07:28 PM   #129
FlyingScot

Quote:
Are you? Just answer yes or no. We have seen your posts. Totally one sided. Please don't ne ashamed of it, just own it. Don't you just love the color green?
Not sure what either of your questions is asking. (Am I what? Love the color green?)

But my posts are consistent, and I try to focus on issues and stay away from personal attacks. So staying away from this, and the other thread you appear to have written to me.

Isn't the whole joey/Jazzy interaction enough for you to see that personal spats mess up the forum?
The Following User Says Thank You to FlyingScot For This Useful Post:
JazzyCat (05-03-2022)
Old 05-01-2022, 09:35 PM   #130
Crusty

I've read this entire thread. It is my considered opinion that,
if Elon Musk reads it, he will withdraw his bid for Twitter.
Old 05-01-2022, 09:47 PM   #131
LoveLakeLife

Freedom of SPEECH is alive AND well.

Old 05-02-2022, 11:45 PM   #132
JazzyCat

Default Honestly asking

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingScot View Post

How is this at all political?
We have A wealthy man applying for PPP loans when he is retired from a company, that he was given from his family, sold for a huge profit, living large, and still taking money that is needed by struggling businesses and pretending that he is using that money to help others.
Covid relief is awesome, no question, it just shouldn’t benefit millionaires (in my opinion)
Please,
Old 05-03-2022, 12:15 AM   #133
JazzyCat

So, I may not be known here, but as a “tech person”, I think it’s fair to reveal that that Joey is also Boatbottom952

Probably no surprise
Old 05-03-2022, 04:42 AM   #134
thinkxingu

Quote:
So, I may not be known here, but as a “tech person”, I think it’s fair to reveal that that Joey is also Boatbottom952

Probably no surprise
Jazzy, I agree with your points about baygo's advertising, etc.—the core of this thread—but it's time to lay off the other stuff.

Though Joey and I—and many other members—haven't always seen eye-to-eye, when it comes down to it, this is a place for discussing the things we love so much in the area and Joey—as well as the others we don't always agree with—has added some good stuff here. In fact, he once reached out behind the scenes to offer me something pretty awesome, and that tells me more than the different views we hold.

We're none of us perfect, but we're all pretty good. Except for FLL. That dude's a mess. Though even he contributes by keeping the noodle industry afloat...

joey2665 (05-03-2022)
Old 05-03-2022, 05:39 AM   #135
joey2665

Quote:

Probably no surprise
That is absolutely not true!!!!! Ask the moderator. Don’t know where you got that from!!!!

Closed Thread