Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Home, Cottage or Land Maintenance
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-02-2024, 04:28 PM   #8
thinkxingu

Thanked 1,965 Times in 1,213 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIforrelaxin View Post
You bring up the right question, how long does the situation last.... if this was an all day affair, I might get upset and gifting some cheap ear buds may happen. However if this last only a couple of hours, and lawn mowers etc. are creating noise that I would find more disturbing than any music.... what is the problem...

I have spent the last 4+ summers listening to constant building, screaming, etc. from building project happen all around me.... so I have no sympathy for something like this.... if it is to much to deal with, plan to be out running to the stores, or on a boat ride while the landscapers are doing their things....

Life is simple, don't be judgemental and look for way to mitigate the mole hills and don't let them become mountains... In the last 4+ years, I have taken plenty of boat rides to get away.....which has lead to great experiences on the water with my wife, watching loons, having lunch with beautiful views etc.

You can sour your life by sucking on a Lemon, or you can figure out how to make it into lemonade......or just find a new landscaper.....
Agreed, and doubly so for people doing chores that I don't want to do so badly that I pay someone else to do them.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk
thinkxingu is offline   Reply With Quote