Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Winni Pets
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-26-2009, 07:33 AM   #1
SteveA
Deceased Member

Thanked 2,053 Times in 496 Posts
Default Rescue Ink

These guys are pretty cool.

http://channel.nationalgeographic.co...about-the-show

I heard an interview on the radio. They are looking to expand all over the country. They are starting to contact Bike Clubs all over the country.

With the local connection to "bikers" I wonder how long it will take before we see a Lakes Region Chapter.

During the interview I heard, the member named "G" was asked if they usually get calls from police departments. His response was.. "well.. the police usually show up after we get to the house..."

If you missed the show last night.. it's being shown again on Weds. night.
Old 09-28-2009, 10:49 AM   #2
dpg

Seen the ads didn't catch the show. Good...These animals need all the help they can get.
dpg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 10:59 AM   #3
Argie's Wife

That's a good show - there was a feature on about them a while back in the news. I work with a basset rescue group and we're well aware of them. They're doing a great job promoting animal rescue and getting getting to volunteer.

What I love about that show is that it sorta blows the lid off the "biker" stereotype.

I believe there's already a Rescue Ink connection in NH and I think it's in Franklin or Tilton....

Edited to add this: It was Manchester. There was a Freedom Train (yes, that's the name of real rescue/transport organization) that brought some puppies for adoption up thru this way.
Argie's Wife is offline   Reply With Quote