Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Winni Pets
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2015, 04:10 PM   #1
That Guy

Default Looking for a pup.

Wife and I are scoping around for a new pup. No real big need, but have been looking around. We currently have a nine year old pug. His nature is so great for us. He sleeps about 23h a day. Is fine wandering around the yard for 5m, then taking a nap in the sun. He's perfected laziness. We're looking for something similar. Something with a "smooshy" face.

So far my experiences have been pretty crappy. Found a breeder in NY that wanted to sell us 6wk old "Chugs" (Chihuahua / Pug). No shots. No paperwork. Sketchy as hell. I texted 32 people today on French/English Bulldog pups. Three were legit. The rest couldn't wait to ship me the pup overnight once I wired them over some money. One quick Google image search shows nationwide ads from years and years ago. One guy 100% wanted me to believe the pic of a bulldog with a palm tree in the background was taken in Boston.

But enough of my rant. If anyone knows of a pug/bulldog in the area my wife and I are interested. Looking for a pup and not really over a year old. We really sort of want to avoid a breeder if we can.

Thanks for reading.
That Guy is offline   Reply With Quote