Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Snowmobiling
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 03-18-2011, 10:59 AM   #1
WINNOCTURN
Deceased Member

Exclamation Moultonboro SMC TRAILS CLOSED FOR THE SEASON

Just received from Trail Master Paul Driscoll.

George,

Would you please send out an email to all members letting them know that we have closed the trails for the season, including the gates. We do not want to do any damage to the property of our gracious landowners by riding through the mud.

Thanks!

I think we can all call this as a GOOD Season here in the Lakes Region.

VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED: We have been fortunate that several of our elected board members volunteered steadily for the past few years, but now some are ready for new challenges which means we are looking for new volunteers. The positions available this coming year are President, Vice President, two Directors and the Trail Master. Please consider joining us as an elected/appointed board member. This is a great way to meet new people, learn about the club, our trails and the town, and help fellow riders. New people bring new talents and ideas - as a volunteer organization we can always use both! PLEASE CONSIDER JOINING US!!! Contact any board member for more information about these positions.

Please check the Club website for more details
http://www.moultonborosmc.org/
WINNOCTURN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 11:22 AM   #2
baygo

Default My Signs

I'm missing some signs that were placed on the trails by a number of helpful people. There is a beverage bounty for the return of official Tavern 27 signs and Poker Run signs.

Bring the sign back to Tavern 27 and the drinks on me. Thanks
baygo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 12:13 PM   #3
VitaBene

Thanked 1,608 Times in 823 Posts
Default Not really missing

Ray, Your signs are likely still out on the trails. We will retrieve some when we take our signs down over the next month.
VitaBene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:45 PM   #4
baygo

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaBene View Post
Ray, Your signs are likely still out on the trails. We will retrieve some when we take our signs down over the next month.
Thanks VB. I've looked for some but think that they were blown by wind and perhaps buried. The bounty can be rewarded to your crew
baygo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 08:16 AM   #5
hazelnut

Thumbs up

Vita, Local Realtor, WINNOCTURN,

Thank you guys sooo sooo much for all of your hard work this season. I am sure that I am not alone in my appreciation of your efforts to give us some great local riding this year.

Last edited by hazelnut; 03-20-2011 at 08:26 AM. Reason: thanked wrong guy ;)
hazelnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2011, 08:17 PM   #6
pcmc

wow It looks like the club is going through some large leadership changes.

I lost track of the problem you had with a groomer early in the season, we're you able to make the much needed repairs, or did you make due with Plan B for the remainder of the season?

(just a thought) If you don't already, would you consider asking for support from snowmobile manufacturers? From the local shops, which I'm sure support you already because you basically support them, to maybe the groomer manufacturer? Do the lease them? Possibly the groomer manufacturer would help out with repairs to support the sport?

Anyone with ideas to get the ball rolling, better now while the fun is still on your mind?
pcmc is offline   Reply With Quote