Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Snowmobiling
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-2006, 12:38 PM   #1
WINNOCTURN
Deceased Member

Smile

My last Thread that I posted was tilted “It’s all most that time of year again”. Well it is that time of year again! This coming Saturday, September 9th will mark the first official start of “Trail Work” for the Moultonboro Snowmobile Club. All those wanting to help just need to show up at the Club Garage at 8:30 am. Normally we work till about noon time. The Club garage is located on Highway Garage Rd (entrance to the DPW), off of Moultonboro Neck Rd. We have some major projects to complete this Fall. What ever time you can give is greatly appreciated.

We have already started to receive Club membership applications for the coming 2006-2007 season. We are in the process of mailing out over 900 applications for renewing membership in the Club. The application is also posted on our website www.moultonborosmc.com and available at several locations around town.

Our first monthly Club meeting is scheduled for Saturday, October 7th at Gilligans restaurant. Appetizers start at 5:00 pm and dinner will be severed at 5:30 pm (a Country Buffet) to be followed by the Club business meeting.

Thanks to a lot of people stepping forward this season, we have a full slate of officers and a good support group. We are looking for someone to do the monthly column for the New Hampshire Snowmobile Association “Sno-Traveler” magazine. A note of interest, NHSA as of the 18th of August has relocated its’ offices to Tilton, NH. Check their website for further information, www.nhsa.com.

Think Snow!!!!

WINNOCTURN

Last edited by WINNOCTURN; 09-04-2006 at 06:50 AM.
WINNOCTURN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 06:45 AM   #2
Lin

Default think snow see snow

To get enthusiasm up for your trailwork volunteers,Winnocturn here's a snapshot of what Mt. Washington looked like this morning on the webcam. Here's a link to about 3 more photos of snow on the top of Mt. Washington. http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/comments/
Attached Images

Old 09-30-2006, 01:32 PM   #3
HomeWood

I really wished I could help with trail work, but it's a little too far of a drive. I do appreciate the hard work put in, so I can enjoy the trails for the little time I actually can use them. Let's all start doing the cold and snow dance.
HomeWood is offline   Reply With Quote