Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Snowmobiling
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-31-2016, 09:50 AM   #1
WINNOCTURN
Deceased Member

Default MSC Events Calendar 2016-2017

2016 – 2017
MSC Events Calendar

Saturday, November 12th - Season Opener Potluck Dinner Meeting. Come enjoy some great food, meet old and new friends, and hear what we have in store for this year. We always welcome new faces and new ideas! This is a BYOB event. Please let Cathy know if you can help!

Saturday, December 3rd - Annual Holiday Party and Silent Auction at the Magic Foods Catering Facility in Moultonboro. Help is needed to collect auction items and set up the afternoon of the party. If you are available to help, please contact Cathy.
Saturday Club Rides – The Club is very fortunate to have members like Steve Janaitis, Eric Erving, and others who help lead group rides, weather permitting. These are always such fun, and a great way to meet members and ride trails that may not be familiar to you. We will send out emails to the membership during the week before each ride with details.

January 21 - Club Ride and Bonfire/Open House at the Club Garage. There will be Hot beverages, S’mores for the kids, and desserts for everyone. We will need people to bake desserts. Stay tuned for details

Jan. 30 thru Feb. 1 - Reciprocal Weekend between Maine, NH, and VT. As the date gets closer, we are hoping to plan a Club Ride. Stay tuned for details

Saturday, February 11th - Annual Progressive Dinner Ride . We will be meeting at the Club Garage at 4:00 and ride as a group to different homes for each course. Both Steve Janaitis and Club Members have provided delicious food and beverages in the past. This year is sure to be just as fun and yummy! If you If conditions aren’t ideal, we will be having the dinner at Suissevale Clubhouse, so mark this date on your calendar! Members and their families and friends are welcome to join in! Please stay tuned for updates, as the event gets closer. On the last ride, we had almost 50 people attend. Let’s make this year bigger and better than ever! We are looking for members who have direct access to the trail to host a course at their home. The Club helps with the cost of each course. If you are willing to host, please contact Cathy.

Saturday, March 18th - Potluck Dinner and Membership Meeting. The Club will provide the main course, with members bringing appetizers, salads/sides, and desserts. Please let Cathy know if you can help with this event!

Saturday, April 25th - Annual Meeting, Elections/BBQ at Suissevale Clubhouse. This is always a great time to see members, discuss the upcoming season, and enjoy some great food! We have a positions on the Board that are up for election this year, and would LOVE to bring in fresh faces and ideas. Please consider joining the Board of Directors.

We are also looking to start a Social Committee to help bring more and better activities to you for next season. This way all of the social duties don’t land on 1 or 2 people’s shoulders, and we have the ability to do bigger and better activities and trips! Please consider joining! Feel free to call Cathy with questions and ideas.

Do your best snow dance and come join the fun!
Cathy Erving – Treasurer / Social Director
moultonborosmc@gmail.com
603-630-3333
WINNOCTURN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 12:30 PM   #2
SAB1

Jan. 30 thru Feb. 1 - Reciprocal Weekend between Maine, NH, and VT. As the date gets closer, we are hoping to plan a Club Ride. Stay tuned for details

Hmm. Jan 30 is a Monday. Is the reciprocal weekend the 28th/29 or the weekend after?
SAB1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 07:31 AM   #3
upthesaukee

Thanked 1,918 Times in 1,061 Posts

Just wanted to send a congratulations to MSC for all the publicity you do to keep the public informed on the happenings with the club and snowmobiling around the state. I talked with John H. about it this summer in Alton Bay and told him how I wish other clubs would follow suit, which would improve the information available to the snowmobiling public. Keep up the great work.

FYI : I am not a snowmobiler, but do enjoy reading about all the happenings.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk
trfour (11-01-2016), WINNOCTURN (11-01-2016)
Old 11-01-2016, 08:00 AM   #4
chipj29

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAB1 View Post

Hmm. Jan 30 is a Monday. Is the reciprocal weekend the 28th/29 or the weekend after?
According to nhsa.com, it is Jan 27-29
Old 11-02-2016, 12:40 PM   #5
VitaBene

Thanked 1,599 Times in 820 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by upthesaukee View Post
Just wanted to send a congratulations to MSC for all the publicity you do to keep the public informed on the happenings with the club and snowmobiling around the state. I talked with John H. about it this summer in Alton Bay and told him how I wish other clubs would follow suit, which would improve the information available to the snowmobiling public. Keep up the great work.

FYI : I am not a snowmobiler, but do enjoy reading about all the happenings.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk
Thank you! We try to communicate well.

It was great meeting and talking with you and your wife this summer!
VitaBene is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to VitaBene For This Useful Post:
upthesaukee (11-02-2016)
Sponsored Links