Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Home, Cottage or Land Maintenance
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-16-2021, 09:34 AM   #1
dippasan

Default Cabinets To Go

Hi all,
I gutted the kitchen in my island camp last week down to the studs and sub floor.
I looked at kitchen cabinetry at "Cabinets To Go" in Manchester. We found a color and style there that we really like. I especially like the fact that they come KD (knock Down) and need to be assembled. This will make it much easier for transporting either over the ice or in the boat.

I'd love to hear if any of you have any experience with Cabinets To Go.
Quality? Customer service? etc.

Thanks
Old 11-16-2021, 01:16 PM   #2
codeman671

The only experience I have with them was ordering a large European walnut butcher block countertop for our island bathroom. The price was far better than I could find anywhere, and they offered a 36" depth which was oversized. I ordered and picked up in Manchester a few days later.
codeman671 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to codeman671 For This Useful Post:
dippasan (11-17-2021)
Old 05-17-2022, 09:45 AM   #3
dippasan

Default Update on "Cabinets To Go"

So we did in fact purchase and install a full set of kitchen cabinets from Cabinets To Go. The price was far less than Lowe's, HD and others.

I particularly liked that they come disassembled making it easy to transport them to the island and less possibility of damaging them.
We were unable to order 2 of the cabinets we wanted because of extended lead times but the designer worked the design with other cabinetry.

We picked up the cabinets within 10 days of the order, they were very easy (almost fun) to put together and we were completely surprised by the quality, fit and finish. All soft close hardware, with plywood box and solid wood doors and frames, No particle board
Biggd (05-17-2022), BroadHopper (05-17-2022), persamp (05-21-2022), Pine Island Guy (05-23-2022)