Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Home, Cottage or Land Maintenance
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 04-20-2010, 06:03 PM   #1
Lucy Goose

Default Kitchen Remodel

Hi All,

I am looking to remodel a kitchen, any suggestions on who to use?

thanks,

Lucy Goose
Lucy Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 06:41 PM   #2
Comptonbuilder

Hello, my name is scott from "Scott Compton Builder". My phone numbers are 279-1029 or 234-1277. Ican also be reached by E-mail a SCOMPTONBLDR@ metrocast.net. Fell free to give me a call a we can talk more about your proposed project. Thank you and hope to here from you.
Comptonbuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 09:50 PM   #3
Pepper

Lucy, are you looking to redesign the current space, or are you thinking about moving walls, etc?
Old 04-21-2010, 04:29 AM   #4
Belmont Resident

Default Check out Kurt

I've been working closely with K.A Clason Woodworking, he is a custom cabinet maker who now builds homes out on the lake.
Kurt can either custom design cabinets for you or install what ever you chose.
He has built some of the nicest camps out on the lake.
www.kaclason.com
Belmont Resident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 06:50 AM   #5
TradesmenBuilders

Default Tradesmen Builders

You'll have plenty of viable options presented to you in this forum and we'd like to be one of them. We've been doing business in the Lakes Region for 30 years. We are fully insured and employ full time carpenters. We also offer complete design capabilities. Call and ask for Larry or Rich, 524-5357.
http://www.tradesmenbuilders.com
TradesmenBuilders is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2010, 07:16 AM   #6
sky's

good morning,
i believe we communicated thru e-mail several weeks ago about some insulation in your basement? well i noticed you are thinking about remodeling your kitchen? by all means you will have several replies from some good carpenters and i would suggest talking to them. i would also like the oppurtunity as well we are gearing up for another busy season and i would suggest not waiting til summer to start this project. We are a company that offers ALOT of services in an effort to create simplicity for you the home owner. check us out on the web. thanks and good luck www.skyscarpentry.com
sky's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 07:28 AM   #7
Lucy Goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepper View Post
Lucy, are you looking to redesign the current space, or are you thinking about moving walls, etc?
Redesign, no walls being moved. Basically gut and replace, moving one sink. I need someone who will direct the project, cabinets, electric, plumbing, granite etc.
Old 04-21-2010, 08:34 AM   #8
Comptonbuilder

Good morning, I am a general contractor and can help you with those specific needs. My electrician and plumber have been doing my work for 19 years. I can also provide you with references pertaining to your scope of work. I can be contacted with the numbers that I have already posted prior. Look forward to hearing from you.
Old 04-21-2010, 10:40 AM   #9
Lucy Goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comptonbuilder View Post
Good morning, I am a general contractor and can help you with those specific needs. My electrician and plumber have been doing my work for 19 years. I can also provide you with references pertaining to your scope of work. I can be contacted with the numbers that I have already posted prior. Look forward to hearing from you.
Do you have a website or anything for me to look at some of your work?
Old 04-21-2010, 12:38 PM   #10
tis

Thanked 1,381 Times in 957 Posts

Lucy, it seems like you are doing a lot to your new house. It is always a good idea to check with your local lumberyard and since you live in Tuftonboro, in this case it would be in Wolfeboro. I think the next nearest to you would be Center Harbor.
tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 02:17 PM   #11
SIKSUKR

Boy a little sugar sure attracts the bees.
Old 04-21-2010, 03:35 PM   #12
Comptonbuilder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy Goose View Post
Do you have a website or anything for me to look at some of your work?
My website is currently being built and will be ready in a few weeks. My web site address is SCOMPTONBLDR@METROCAST.NET. I can provide you with photos, references, and locations. Feel free to contact me and we can talk further if you are interested. Hope to here from you. Thank you.
Old 04-21-2010, 04:30 PM   #13
Lucky1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comptonbuilder View Post
My website is currently being built and will be ready in a few weeks. My web site address is SCOMPTONBLDR@METROCAST.NET. I can provide you with photos, references, and locations. Feel free to contact me and we can talk further if you are interested. Hope to here from you. Thank you.
Why not get three quotes from three reliable people who come recommended by others who have used them so you might actually see their work? There can also be quite a price difference so do not know how involved you want to be in being on site and going to pick out materials etc. Acting as your own contractor can save a bundle if you know good tradesmen in the area.
Lucky1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 04:43 PM   #14
eric richard

Thumbs up kitchen remodel

hi my name is eric from eric's and phil's Home Improvement looking for a good contractor we do it all.I have plumber and a eletrician that i work with.We give free estimates. You can contact me at 603 509 3880 or you can visit us at ericnphilshomeimprovement.com you can see work we have done,also some references. we can also make a design a kitchen for you too.We travel anywhere for our clients. I hope to hear from you soon.
eric richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 07:46 AM   #15
Steveo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky1 View Post
Why not get three quotes from three reliable people who come recommended by others who have used them so you might actually see their work? There can also be quite a price difference so do not know how involved you want to be in being on site and going to pick out materials etc. Acting as your own contractor can save a bundle if you know good tradesmen in the area.
I highly recommend Scott Compton since he built my lakeside camp and did lots of remodeling to my main home. I would be happy to let you see his work at my camp if you would like. The only drawback for you is it in in Alton Bay. Send me a PM if you would like to visit or know more.

Steve
Steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 08:03 AM   #16
jmen24

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIKSUKR View Post
Boy a little sugar sure attracts the bees.
It's been a lllooonnnggg year and a half. Sometimes a little sugar is all you get.

Good luck to all interested parties.
jmen24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 09:17 AM   #17
upnorth

Default Tradesmen

Lucy,

I've posted a couple of times about using Tradesmen -- they built our house a couple of years ago and I highly recommend them. Larry and Rich are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Also, they're neat, timely, detail oriented and provide great customer service. Send me a PM and I'll give you my number to call me if you have any more Q's.

Here's a picture of our kitchen...
Attached Images

upnorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 02:29 PM   #18
Little Bear

Thumbs up Another fan of Tradesman Builders

Tradesmen also built my house - a 6000+ sq. ft. log home that was constructed in British Columbia and trucked here. The exterior and interior photos of the house can be seen on their website www.tradesmenbuilders.com They had no prior log home experience, but that didn't stop them. They dug in and accepted the challenge without question. They were on-time and on budget for this 1-1/2 year project, and also for several other projects they have done for me at my island house and my at business in Gilford. If you want top quality at a fair price, done by professionals, these are the people to call. You can PM me also for more info.
Little Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Bear For This Useful Post:
trfour (04-22-2010)
Old 04-24-2010, 01:23 PM   #19
WIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy Goose View Post
Hi All,

I am looking to remodel a kitchen, any suggestions on who to use?

thanks,

Lucy Goose
Hi Lucy Goose,

If you are still interested in receiving estimates on your kitchen remodel we would be happy to offer our services. You can view our website at winnipesaukeeis.com or by clicking on our banner ad that appears at the top of the forum every few page reloads.

If we don't hear from you good luck with your project!

603-707-4677
www.WinnipesaukeeIslands.com

Last edited by WIS; 04-24-2010 at 01:28 PM. Reason: grammar/spelling
WIS is offline   Reply With Quote