Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Boating
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-03-2017, 10:02 AM   #1
Steveo

Default Boat registration

I had mailed my registration form in on January 10th. Got concerned that I hadn't heard anything and that my check wasn't cashed. Thought maybe lost in mail. Called Boat Desk and they said that they were working on registrations that were received January 9th and earlier. Missed by a day, oh well. I'm sure it will be here by ice out
Steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 10:24 AM   #2
Barney Bear

Default Registrations Received

Boat registrations arrived yesterday. Son forwarded them from California [the boats are his]. 🚤 Decals are blue this year. 🐻
Barney Bear is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 02:53 PM   #3
Greene's Basin Girl

I purchase my gas for my Seadoo off the lake. I send in those receipts to the state and I get a refund. I also send in my marina gas slips that I get from using my pontoon boat. On the form there are separate columns for different boats.I should be getting my tax refund soon because I sent the form and the receipts in about 2 weeks ago.
Greene's Basin Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 12:46 PM   #4
DRH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
I had mailed my registration form in on January 10th. Got concerned that I hadn't heard anything and that my check wasn't cashed. Thought maybe lost in mail. Called Boat Desk and they said that they were working on registrations that were received January 9th and earlier. Missed by a day, oh well. I'm sure it will be here by ice out
I mailed my registration renewal & check in on December 18 and was thinking the same thing when I hadn't received it a month later. A few days after that it arrived. Seems the early registration renewals just sat in a pile for several weeks!