Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > General Discussion
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2024, 07:39 PM   #1
lagoon

Default Fortier found guilty of abuse

So the trial for this victim is over and Fortier was found guilty. Sentencing will be later but I must say when I was on site I found the results not surprising.

https://www.wmur.com/article/brian-f...ction/46510956
Old 01-23-2024, 08:19 PM   #2
ishoot308

Thanked 4,942 Times in 1,917 Posts
Default Good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagoon View Post
So the trial for this victim is over and Fortier was found guilty. Sentencing will be later but I must say when I was on site I found the results not surprising.

https://www.wmur.com/article/brian-f...ction/46510956
Good, I hope he and his pedophile “partner” rot in jail and get everything they have coming to them! Then auction off the Marina and give the proceeds to all the victims….

Dan
Major (01-23-2024)
Old 01-24-2024, 08:25 AM   #3
codeman671

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishoot308 View Post
Good, I hope he and his pedophile “partner” rot in jail and get everything they have coming to them! Then auction off the Marina and give the proceeds to all the victims….

Dan
I have heard that the other one has pancreatic cancer, so his jail sentence will most likely be a death sentence. He probably won't live long enough to get out.
Old 01-24-2024, 03:20 PM   #4
Mr. V

It will be interesting to see what happens to the marina now.

Given that the scoundrel co-owns it, the plaintiffs will surely attempt to execute against his interest.
Old 01-26-2024, 09:00 PM   #5
lagoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. V View Post
It will be interesting to see what happens to the marina now.

Given that the scoundrel co-owns it, the plaintiffs will surely attempt to execute against his interest.
I would not blame them especially as this was where the crimes took place. It is too bad as this property is part of the history of the lake and the former railroad as well.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2024, 11:29 PM   #6
Descant

Thanked 1,518 Times in 985 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagoon View Post
I would not blame them especially as this was where the crimes took place. It is too bad as this property is part of the history of the lake and the former railroad as well.
The "history of the lake" will only add another chapter. The railroad history, Kimball's Castle, the Lincoln Cottage, Lake Shore Park etc will retain their place in the (not very well?) documented history of the lake shore line. How many of you know where Peters' General Store was? What is there now?
The Following User Says Thank You to Descant For This Useful Post:
lagoon (01-28-2024)
Old 01-28-2024, 09:23 AM   #7
lagoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Descant View Post
The "history of the lake" will only add another chapter. The railroad history, Kimball's Castle, the Lincoln Cottage, Lake Shore Park etc will retain their place in the (not very well?) documented history of the lake shore line. How many of you know where Peters' General Store was? What is there now?
I did not know about Peter's General Store. I do know the former post office in the Smith Point area was moved down the hill by the lake to its current location.
Old 01-28-2024, 10:00 AM   #8
lagoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Descant View Post
Speaking of which, whatever happened to the Gilford Police Chief who may, or may not, have been involved with these two abusive criminals?
Old 01-28-2024, 10:06 AM   #9
camp guy

Default Fortier found guilty

Moving away from the original topic, a new topic "The History of the Lake", limiting itself to shoreline properties only, and discussing what is now where what used to be there. An example would be that property my family owned in Winter Harbor and operated a summer camp (Camp Wyanoke) is now all single-family substantial homes (not quite McMansions, but close). And let's not forget Lakes Region Airport and Seaplane Base in Winter Harbor is now a single-famiy home.
Closed Thread