Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Restaurant Information & Reviews
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2010, 05:42 PM   #1
OCDACTIVE

Default Moultonboro Hometown Market / Deli - BEST STEAK AND CHEESE!

Just wanted to make sure people were aware. I met one of the owners shopping a few weeks ago and we struck up a conversation. He explained that he can make me the best Steak and Chees Sub I have ever had.

This is by far my favorite sub! I have been around the world and I make it a point to try one everywhere I can.

Surprisingly the best I have had before was years ago in North Reading Mass at the Hornest Nest. Under new ownership it isn't the same for years and I have been trying to find another place.

Well Ladies and Gentleman, let me tell you he was right! it was incredible. I haven't had one like that in over a dozen years! I can't wait to try a Steak Bomb....!

I made sure I called and told him.

So seriously give it a try. I am not one to rant on and on about something that is just "OK". But in my book he has the best Steak and Cheese ever!

Enjoy!