Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Support Forum > Site Support Forum
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 10-28-2008, 08:37 AM   #1
Rattlesnake Gal

Thanked 1,349 Times in 475 Posts
Question My Photopost Gallery

I could not gain access my gallery in Photopost. Is it just me and my computer?
When I click on anyone elses, I can see all their pictures.
Rattlesnake Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 08:45 AM   #2
Rattlesnake Gal

Thanked 1,349 Times in 475 Posts
Red face Got in Another Way

I was able to access it through the button under Top Posters, but not by going through Member Galleries. I didn’t try that because I thought it would take me to my public profile. Must just be my computer acting up again?
Rattlesnake Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:57 PM   #3
Mee-n-Mac

Unhappy I can't get there too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattlesnake Gal View Post
I was able to access it through the button under Top Posters, but not by going through Member Galleries. I didn’t try that because I thought it would take me to my public profile. Must just be my computer acting up again?
I don't think so, I can't get to your pictures either, at least not normally. When I look in member galleries under RattlesnakeGal you have a listing, your name is there, but unlike everyone else there isn't a picture showing above your name. There's nothing to click on to get to your gallery. You can click on your name which gets you to your public profile page and then, to a limited set of your photos, via the photos button on that page. I note that trying access more of your pics (having clicked on the aforementioned photos button) via the more button (bottom of pics page) doesn't work but that button isn't functional on anyone else's page I tried either. So there is a problem and it's not just on your PC.

Last edited by Mee-n-Mac; 10-28-2008 at 09:58 PM. Reason: spelling
Mee-n-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 10:02 AM   #4
webmaster

Thanked 3,726 Times in 824 Posts

I am seeing the problem too. I have several rebuild options available and that usually fixes problems like this. I just don't like to run them during the day since the photo library is so large.

When I'm up late in the next few days I'll close PhotoPost and rebuild the thumbnails and indexes.

Don
webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:02 PM   #5
Pineedles

Default Missing pictures

I posted one picture to MV Mount Wash and one to steamboats, and neither has appeared from 3 days ago.
Pineedles is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2008, 09:35 AM   #6
webmaster

Thanked 3,726 Times in 824 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineedles View Post
I posted one picture to MV Mount Wash and one to steamboats, and neither has appeared from 3 days ago.
Both of those pictures are in the Center Harbor category. I remember approving them. There have been a lot of pictures posted lately and new photos have been quickly bumped from the Recent Photos area.

If you look at the Center Harbor category on the main PhotoPost page you'll see that the most recent post is yours from the 23rd.
webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 10:14 AM   #7
Mee-n-Mac

Arrow mcdude as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by webmaster View Post
I am seeing the problem too. I have several rebuild options available and that usually fixes problems like this. I just don't like to run them during the day since the photo library is so large.

When I'm up late in the next few days I'll close PhotoPost and rebuild the thumbnails and indexes.

Don
FWIW I was rummaging in the galleries and noticed mcdude has the same problem. There's no pic to click when you bring up the "M" page.