Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Covid-19 Discussions & Information
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 07-24-2020, 06:14 AM   #1
thinkxingu

Thanked 1,965 Times in 1,213 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaplane Pilot View Post
Here’s Mr. hypocrite himself, the one and only “First Pitch Fauci” at the Nationals -Yankees game last night. No mask, no distancing when he thinks nobody is watching. Apparently he couldn’t find any empty seats so he could spread out a bit. Similar to the video showing him taking his face diaper off when he thought the cameras turned off. What a phony.

On another subject, here’s a preview of what will soon be coming to a theatre near you:

https://www.fox4now.com/news/coronav...accine-mandate
Are those family members or people he's been exposed to? If so, distancing "requirements" wouldn't apply.

Also, he's addressed his mixed messages pretty clearly in the last month.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
Old 07-24-2020, 08:05 AM   #2
Seaplane Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkxingu View Post
Are those family members or people he's been exposed to? If so, distancing "requirements" wouldn't apply.

Also, he's addressed his mixed messages pretty clearly in the last month.

I don't know the answer to your question. However, in the video link below you can see him take the mask off as soon as he thinks the cameras are off. I doubt everyone in that room is a family member.

https://www.facebook.com/AmericasVoi...9766395513240/
Old 07-24-2020, 08:11 AM   #3
thinkxingu

Thanked 1,965 Times in 1,213 Posts

Quote:
I don't know the answer to your question. However, in the video link below you can see him take the mask off as soon as he thinks the cameras are off. I doubt everyone in that room is a family member.

It would be great to see an image of the room through a wide angle lens/not zoomed in. Looking at that, it doesn't look like he's within 6' of anyone else, which is the guideline, right?

I like this article: https://petapixel.com/2020/05/04/the...h-photography/

Old 07-24-2020, 08:40 AM   #4
XCR-700

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkxingu View Post
It would be great to see an image of the room through a wide angle lens/not zoomed in. Looking at that, it doesn't look like he's within 6' of anyone else, which is the guideline, right?

I like this article: https://petapixel.com/2020/05/04/the...h-photography/

WRONG, thats when we are outside, when we are inside in common areas, they tell us wear masks all the time so as to not spread the virus all over the surfaces of areas other people will later use or come into contact with. And now they are saying not the original 3' or the later 6', but now up to 10'+. This is very troubling.

Also, just watch any of the press conferences, they all take their masks off at the podium, adjust the mic, touch the podium, and no one is cleaning up in between speakers.

What do they know that they are not telling us???

Or are they simply total hypocrites or liars.

Something is not right.
Old 07-24-2020, 08:53 AM   #5
FlyingScot

Quote:
Originally Posted by XCR-700 View Post
WRONG, thats when we are outside, when we are inside in common areas, they tell us wear masks all the time so as to not spread the virus all over the surfaces of areas other people will later use or come into contact with. And now they are saying not the original 3' or the later 6', but now up to 10'+. This is very troubling.

Also, just watch any of the press conferences, they all take their masks off at the podium, adjust the mic, touch the podium, and no one is cleaning up in between speakers.

What do they know that they are not telling us???

Or are they simply total hypocrites or liars.

Something is not right.
The thing that is "not right" is this weird paranoia. The healthcare establishment has no incentive other than public health to push people to wear masks. You write as if Dr Fauci and virtually every other public health expert in the world has some master plan to use face masks against you. They are just trying to slow the spread of the virus
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2020, 08:34 AM   #6
XCR-700

Quote:

So frustrating,,,

You want to believe in these people, then you see this stuff and you cant help but wonder if you haven't been sold a load of horse****.

Very confusing and very disheartening to say the least.