Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Marketplace
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-13-2021, 05:54 AM   #1
Winniretiree

Default Wanted 20'-22' center console or bowrider

Recently moved to Lake Winnipesaukee for semiretirement. Would like to find boat for fishing and family use. Ideally, center console or bowrider that's been well cared for, prefer 2015 or newer, low hours, onboard or outboard, maximum 8'-6" beam. I know there are lots of people looking for boats. Open to ideas...Please call or text 978-821-1846.
Winniretiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 07:00 AM   #2
TiltonBB

Thanked 2,146 Times in 893 Posts

I have bought boats on the Great Lakes before. Sometimes there are really good deals and you can have a mini-vacation when you go look at them.

Many years ago I found a 34 foot flybridge cruiser in Alexandria Bay, NY. It is a very nice area located near where the St. Lawrence Seaway joins Lake Ontario. I added air conditioning to that boat, and 6 years later sold it for everything I had into it, including the trucking to Winnipesaukee. I have been back to Alexandria Bay three times and even trailered a smaller boat there to explore the area.

If you try one of the sites like Boat Trader, and do a search, you may find something that interests you. I set the search radius at 500 miles and use Chicago's zip code (60606) so that only freshwater boats come up. If the price is right, even after moving it to Winnipesaukee, it may be a win for you.

I would not buy a used boat that has been in salt water, but that is just my opinion.
TiltonBB is offline   Reply With Quote