Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Winni Pets
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-24-2012, 09:43 PM   #1
Aguamenti

Default Doggie daycare in Wolfeboro/Tuftonboro?

I know of the Lakes Region Pet Resort in Center Harbor, wondering if there is anything similar in the Wolfeboro/Tuftonboro area? I am hoping to find a place closer to home that could watch my dog for the day on occasion.
Aguamenti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 06:49 AM   #2
ApS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aguamenti View Post
I know of the Lakes Region Pet Resort in Center Harbor, wondering if there is anything similar in the Wolfeboro/Tuftonboro area? I am hoping to find a place closer to home that could watch my dog for the day on occasion.
You could ask at a doggy-obedience shop. It's on Bay Street, with a sign near the street that reads: "Do-it-yourself Doggie-Wash"

"Full-Service"

Or call:

http://obrienspetsupply.com/
ApS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 08:43 PM   #3
Somalicat

Default Also looking for doggy daycare

In the Mereduth area for a spell, and need a daycare for my gentle English setter (a house dog, not a field dog). Can anybody recommend a place for my boy? Thanks in advance, S.
Somalicat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 07:18 AM   #4
Silverdale

Default Dog/Pet care

We have had Lynda Clifford care for our German Shephard dogs for years. She is flexable and reasonable and truly loves dogs. Located off Rt.28 south of Wolfeboro. Call her at 569-6362.
Silverdale is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silverdale For This Useful Post:
Aguamenti (09-08-2012), Somalicat (09-04-2012)
Old 09-04-2012, 08:53 AM   #5
hilltopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somalicat View Post
In the Mereduth area for a spell, and need a daycare for my gentle English setter (a house dog, not a field dog). Can anybody recommend a place for my boy? Thanks in advance, S.
http://www.lakesregionpetresort.com/
hilltopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2012, 08:16 AM   #6
donnamatrix

Default Jim O'Brien's Pet Supply in Wolfeboro is Great

Acres per Second: We originally hired Jim for personal, one-on-one dog training last December. We have also attended (with Cosmo) at least 3 of his Saturday obedience classes - not so much for the obedience, but for the interaction with other dogs and people. Cosmo passed his obedience and will next undertake the Canine Good Citizen course from AKC. At any rate, Jim also has a socialization class at 10am every Saturday, where you pay a small fee, and bring your dog to come and get socialized. Jim, who is a K9 officer/trainer in Wolfeboro, is present to oversee the interaction between the dogs and intercede if there is any aggressive behavior. He has helped Cosmo, who was an extremely timid puppy, mature into a well behaved and sweet natured dog. I highly recommend his services.
donnamatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 09:38 PM   #7
Aguamenti

Preparing to head up to the lake for the summer () and wondering if anyone knows of a doggy daycare service (Tuftonboro/Wolfeboro/Moultonboro area) that may have opened during the off-season? Looking for somewhere that I could drop my dog off for the day now and then.
Aguamenti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 08:02 AM   #8
Merrymeeting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverdale View Post
We have had Lynda Clifford care for our German Shephard dogs for years. She is flexable and reasonable and truly loves dogs. Located off Rt.28 south of Wolfeboro. Call her at 569-6362.
Based on the information in this post, we started using Lynda's service for our 2 dogs. We've been very happy with their care.

We've left them for a week while on vacation, or for a day here and there. Lynda and her husband provide a safe, caring environment for the dogs, and they are clearly dog lovers.
Merrymeeting is offline   Reply With Quote