Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Covid-19 Discussions & Information
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-2021, 07:23 PM   #101
upthesaukee

Thanked 1,918 Times in 1,061 Posts
Default Part of sign up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEEPONLY View Post
So, how/where did you sign up at Huggins?
It's part of the sign up process. Based on our Alton Bay address, with a within 10 mile radius, we picked Huggins. Other choice was LRCC in Laconia. Too late now, but if we had gone with Laconia, we would have had an appointment within 2 weeks rather than just under a month. Oh well, it is what it is.

Dave
Old 01-23-2021, 07:25 PM   #102
tis

Thanked 1,375 Times in 951 Posts

Do you think it will be easier to get appointments soon or do you think it will be a long time before the supply meets the demand? Or the distribution meets the demand-----
Old 01-23-2021, 08:18 PM   #103
ApS

Arrow Surpassing One Million per Day...

Florida has cancelled my County's vaccination appointments past January 20th.

A new directive limits vaccinations to Florida residents. https://www.mypanhandle.com/news/bay...ccine-tourism/

Quote:
"Bay County resident, William Robinson, said he had no idea people were coming in from out of state to get vaccinated.

“I think they need to get that taken care of in their own home state where the vaccines are sent to their home state and are distributed by their own state,” said Robinson. “I’ve been waiting several weeks to get an appointment and haven’t been able to thus far".
No matter. I'm going to wait for the [one] Johnson & Johnson jab next month.

Pfizer and Moderna are behind on their contracted deliveries, and should surge to catch up at some point. We are likely to surpass a peak rate of 2 million per day.
https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#vaccinations
Old 01-24-2021, 05:52 AM   #104
tis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApS View Post
Florida has cancelled my County's vaccination appointments past January 20th.

A new directive limits vaccinations to Florida residents. https://www.mypanhandle.com/news/bay...ccine-tourism/

No matter. I'm going to wait for the [one] Johnson & Johnson jab next month.

Pfizer and Moderna are behind on their contracted deliveries, and should surge to catch up at some point. We are likely to surpass a peak rate of 2 million per day.
https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#vaccinations
Is the J & J supposed be approved next month? I have been wondering.
Old 01-24-2021, 09:22 AM   #105
tummyman

From what I read, it appears sometime in February and then followed by Astra Zeneca and Novavax in maybe March. I think both of those vaccines will also require two shots but do not hold me to that. So far, it seems only J&J is a one shot deal and even then, they are looking at whether two shots might be even better on efficacy. J&J has also been having some manufacturing problems. There is no real way to determine what vaccine you will get, unless you wait until the very end and vaccines become much more readily available. The government pre-bought a lot of doses of Moderna and Pfizer, so they will be probably pushing those out first.
The Following User Says Thank You to tummyman For This Useful Post:
tis (01-24-2021)
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2021, 11:12 AM   #106
Descant

Thanked 1,498 Times in 975 Posts
Default Continued effort

Despite some public protestations from the press, I think Trump did a great job getting ventilators manufactured and other equipment and manpower (hospital ships, portable hospitals) operational. Warp Speed was a triumph for vaccine development. Now it seems Biden is doing a good follow up with emphasis on vaccine distribution. This is wonderful continuity. "Don't worry. Be happy." Rescheduling an appointment is easy-peasy compared to three hours in line at the DMV.
The Following User Says Thank You to Descant For This Useful Post:
mswlogo (01-30-2021)
Old 01-25-2021, 11:50 AM   #107
TheVoiceOfReason

Quote:
Originally Posted by tummyman View Post
From what I read, it appears sometime in February and then followed by Astra Zeneca and Novavax in maybe March. I think both of those vaccines will also require two shots but do not hold me to that. So far, it seems only J&J is a one shot deal and even then, they are looking at whether two shots might be even better on efficacy. J&J has also been having some manufacturing problems. There is no real way to determine what vaccine you will get, unless you wait until the very end and vaccines become much more readily available. The government pre-bought a lot of doses of Moderna and Pfizer, so they will be probably pushing those out first.
The US pre-purchased 100 million doses of the J&J vaccine, and once approved I'd expect it to be the go-to option provided the efficacy is on par with the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines due to it being a one shot and done deal. J&J has already said that they anticipate having those 100 million doses all produced by spring provided the trial is a success and is granted EUA from the FDA. If J&J is approved, the light at the end of the tunnel gets a whole lot closer/brighter.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheVoiceOfReason For This Useful Post:
FlyingScot (01-25-2021)
Old 01-26-2021, 06:46 AM   #108
jeffk

I signed up first thing Friday morning and got a reply from nh.gov later that day telling me to expect an email from the CDC in a day or two. UNFORTUNATELY, the CDC email was routed into my SPAM folder. Not expecting an immediate response, I wasn't digging around to look for it. I found it on Sunday and immediately got scheduled but at that point I was pushed to March 10. Ah well. I figure by the end of April I should have had both shots and enough time for it to build to maximum immunity. In the grand scheme of things it won't matter too much. We will still be wearing masks and not gathering. I expect that will last until the Fall at least and maybe to the end of the year.

I worry about the initial effects of COVID but, if you don't have a severe case, you can be over it in a few weeks. What I fear is the longhauler effects. Some people have continual chronic fatigue. I know one man and his wife who lost their smell and taste. Months later, he still cannot smell or taste much and his wife says some foods now taste like gasoline to her. Those types of effects could be life altering.
The Following User Says Thank You to jeffk For This Useful Post:
JEEPONLY (01-26-2021)
Old 01-26-2021, 10:51 AM   #109
Flylady

Default Got dose #1 Moderma

I am in Ca. for the winter. The County of LA opened up enrollment site for 65+ a week ago. The first two days it was impossible for most to get through to the website. By the time I completed enrollment the appointment slots were already gone. I waited an hour and then returned to the site. They had just opened up more appointments. So I received my first dose yesterday and need to return in 28 days for the 2nd dose. My NH friends are mostly scheduled towards the end of February.
Old 01-26-2021, 03:32 PM   #110
JEEPONLY
Deceased Member

Default Odd!

Quote:
Originally Posted by upthesaukee View Post
It's part of the sign up process. Based on our Alton Bay address, with a within 10 mile radius, we picked Huggins. Other choice was LRCC in Laconia. Too late now, but if we had gone with Laconia, we would have had an appointment within 2 weeks rather than just under a month. Oh well, it is what it is.

Dave
I had called Huggins before 1/22 to get information. They said they would email. What they sent was a link to the vaccines.nh.gov site- big help!?!

After reading your post, I called Huggins, again. Turned out you had to be aware of the mileage to the vaccine site you wanted- I live i nMeredith so Huggins didn't show as an opportunity. I'm conflicted, emotionally, as my primary is employed by Huggins and I didn't get any notification for the Huggins option.

I have an appointment elsewhere, but in agreeing with an earlier poster, I would rather have gone to my familiar hospital/people and gotten the vaccine.

Better days ahead!!!!!
Old 01-26-2021, 05:00 PM   #111
upthesaukee

Default When we signed up

Quote:
I had called Huggins before 1/22 to get information. They said they would email. What they sent was a link to the vaccines.nh.gov site- big help!?!

After reading your post, I called Huggins, again. Turned out you had to be aware of the mileage to the vaccine site you wanted- I live i nMeredith so Huggins didn't show as an opportunity. I'm conflicted, emotionally, as my primary is employed by Huggins and I didn't get any notification for the Huggins option.

I have an appointment elsewhere, but in agreeing with an earlier poster, I would rather have gone to my familiar hospital/people and gotten the vaccine.

Better days ahead!!!!!
When we signed up, there was a drop down menu with the "within 10 miles" option visible. Our 3 options were Huggins, Belmont, and Laconia. Belmont was at Lakes Region Community College, and Laconia was LRGH (for LRGH employees only)

We were not sure where we would be directed initially, and we were ready to expand our search criteria to find a place to offer liking. Our daughter works for Huggins and she didn't know when they would be starting the injections.

Fortunately the two options met our needs right up front. Sorry you had problems.

Dave
Old 01-27-2021, 09:32 AM   #112
smith point boater

Default 2nd dose

My wife and I got our first shot Tuesday afternoon - great. Wait until you try and get an appt for the 2nd one in the specified timeframe -IMPOSSIBLE!!. We're eligible 2/22 - nothing before mid/late March anywhere in the state - we looked at sites over 100 miles away too.
Old 01-27-2021, 10:33 AM   #113
Lakegeezer

Default Second appointment

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith point boater View Post
My wife and I got our first shot Tuesday afternoon - great. Wait until you try and get an appt for the 2nd one in the specified timeframe -IMPOSSIBLE!!. We're eligible 2/22 - nothing before mid/late March anywhere in the state - we looked at sites over 100 miles away too.
How does it work that you can try to schedule the second appointment? It isn't possible before your appointment. How long after your appointment can you try? Did you have to do anything to enable it? With 300,000 people trying and a current rate of 15,000/week, it is going be chaos for a while. Hopefully the doses (and appointments) available will quickly ramp up.
Old 01-27-2021, 10:59 AM   #114
Newbiesaukee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakegeezer View Post
How does it work that you can try to schedule the second appointment? It isn't possible before your appointment. How long after your appointment can you try? Did you have to do anything to enable it? With 300,000 people trying and a current rate of 15,000/week, it is going be chaos for a while. Hopefully the doses (and appointments) available will quickly ramp up.
We had ours yesterday. By the time I got home, I had an email from VAMS telling me I was vaccinated and I could make an appointment after 4 weeks. I went on VAMS this am and the earliest appointment I could get anywhere is in Plymouth, not my original location. This is for 7 weeks from vaccination. I called 211 and eventually got Connor who said the guidance from the CDC said the 2nd vaccine could be no earlier than 4 weeks but there was no specific guideline for later than 4 weeks. Strictly speaking this is true. As a physician I knew this because the studies were done at 4 weeks and anything else is a guess. Perhaps an educated guess...but 4 weeks would have been better. In addition while the plus one for my wife worked as it should have, there was a fair amount of confusion. Nonetheless, the National Guard was great and the entire experience well done. And the 211 operators were very helpful

Sorry for the long answer but maybe it will help. So if you get your shot, make your 2nd appointment. Also, Connor confirmed that going to another NH site was perfectly OK for the second shot.

If anyone’s experience was different, let us know. Smith Point’s seems to have been similar.

"You're only young once, but you can be immature forever."
The Following User Says Thank You to Newbiesaukee For This Useful Post:
Lakegeezer (01-27-2021)
Old 01-27-2021, 11:00 AM   #115
Garcia

Not sure how they are doing it in NH, but in MA I received an email with a link to schedule the second dose; it was an easy process and the clinic was very well organized. I'm in a pretty rural area which I think helped as the system has not been overwhelmed.

Last edited by Garcia; 01-27-2021 at 11:08 AM. Reason: corrected typo
Old 01-27-2021, 11:03 AM   #116
tummyman

Fauci et al saying 42 days is max...how does that work ??
Old 01-27-2021, 11:18 AM   #117
Newbiesaukee

Quote:
Originally Posted by tummyman View Post
Fauci et al saying 42 days is max...how does that work ??
See my comments above. My earliest appointment this morning was for 49 days. Not ideal but probably better than no vaccine. For the elderly, one shot conveys 80% immunity, but second shot is about 95% effective for Moderna

Fauci is at the NIH, the recommendation is from CDC. The real truth is no one really knows. REAL science is not exact, it is not 100% and as more is learned recommendations change. We are, in effect, guinea pigs, but I’d rather have the first dose than none.

Last edited by Newbiesaukee; 01-27-2021 at 06:17 PM.
Flylady (01-27-2021)
Old 01-27-2021, 12:29 PM   #118
DEJ

Default VAMS email question

My friend registered last Friday and has not received her VAMS email yet to get scheduled. Curious if anyone else is still waiting? She checked her spam and nothing there either. Thanks.
Old 01-27-2021, 12:56 PM   #119
Sue Doe-Nym

We did the same thing, and never received an email. Try 271-4028 (VAM) , or 271-8826. The 2nd number was the one that actually worked for getting an appointment. Hope it works for you.
Old 01-27-2021, 05:00 PM   #120
smith point boater

Default Vaccine

I should have also mentioned that when you and a spouse/partner are arriving together the person who is the "ad -on" is not on any list. Even though you entered their name at time of registration the National Guard ha no knowledge of the 2nd person coming. Its not a problem in that they were very good at re-registering spouse but you need to have a smart phone and capable of receiving an email on site. It is the cause of most of the delays we experienced. They were 45 min behind when we arrived.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to smith point boater For This Useful Post:
Newbiesaukee (01-27-2021), Slickcraft (01-27-2021), tummyman (01-27-2021)
Old 01-27-2021, 06:40 PM   #121
Sue Doe-Nym

Default NH to Florida?

Does anyone know whether or not it’s possible to receive the second shot in another state? We have shuffled flights around and hope to have both shots by early March, but if that’s not the case, does anyone have any knowledge about this? Can you do #1 in NH, #2 elsewhere? Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sue Doe-Nym For This Useful Post:
subaruliving (01-30-2021)
Old 01-27-2021, 07:11 PM   #122
TheTimeTraveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue Doe-Nym View Post
Does anyone know whether or not it’s possible to receive the second shot in another state? We have shuffled flights around and hope to have both shots by early March, but if that’s not the case, does anyone have any knowledge about this? Can you do #1 in NH, #2 elsewhere? Thanks.
I can't tell you for a fact, but I believe it would be extremely difficult. It's hard enough getting the first shot in your home state, but imagine how tough it would be to obtain a second shot in a location where you didn't get your first shot.....

Some States are requiring Driver's Licenses to prove identity and qualify for their eligibility in the State in question.
Old 01-27-2021, 07:18 PM   #123
TheTimeTraveler

By the way, Florida WAS providing Vaccine shots to anyone over 65 (which included tourists and visitors), but NO MORE. That has now stopped.

You have to either live there year 'round, or have seasonal residency and can provide Florida utility bills (mailed to your Florida address) and the Florida deed.
Old 01-27-2021, 07:21 PM   #124
Sue Doe-Nym

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTimeTraveler View Post
I can't tell you for a fact, but I believe it would be extremely difficult. It's hard enough getting the first shot in your home state, but imagine how tough it would be to obtain a second shot in a location where you didn't get your first shot.....

Some States are requiring Driver's Licenses to prove identity and qualify for their eligibility in the State in question.
Thank you. As snowbirds who own property in FL, that might make a difference, hopefully. Otherwise, going for a later date on #2 wouldn’t be ideal, but might be better than nothing, i. e., 50-60 days between shots.
Old 01-27-2021, 07:36 PM   #125
rick35

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith point boater View Post
I should have also mentioned that when you and a spouse/partner are arriving together the person who is the "ad -on" is not on any list. Even though you entered their name at time of registration the National Guard ha no knowledge of the 2nd person coming. Its not a problem in that they were very good at re-registering spouse but you need to have a smart phone and capable of receiving an email on site. It is the cause of most of the delays we experienced. They were 45 min behind when we arrived.
I registered on Friday but my wife received her referral on Saturday so we weren't able to register together. My appointment is next week and hers is in April. She called today and was told she can get her shot with me. I would think it should be easy where she is already registered.
Old 01-28-2021, 08:26 AM   #126
Steveo

Default Cancellation due to weather

Fortunately I am scheduled for vaccine next Tuesday, unfortunately it is suppose to snow. Does anyone know if they will cancel appointments due to weather or if they do will you have to get another appointment months out.

I don't think it was real smart making all vaccine sites outdoors.
Old 01-28-2021, 11:53 AM   #127
JEEPONLY
Deceased Member

Default Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by upthesaukee View Post
When we signed up, there was a drop down menu with the "within 10 miles" option visible. Our 3 options were Huggins, Belmont, and Laconia. Belmont was at Lakes Region Community College, and Laconia was LRGH (for LRGH employees only)

We were not sure where we would be directed initially, and we were ready to expand our search criteria to find a place to offer liking. Our daughter works for Huggins and she didn't know when they would be starting the injections.

Fortunately the two options met our needs right up front. Sorry you had problems.

Dave
I don't see how Huggins, Belmont and Laconia fall into a 10 mile radius (maybe Belmont and Laconia), but I guess I missed that menu- Huggins is easily 35 miles from me (Meredith)- got directed to Belmont.

Also- is there any set-up/protocol for necessitating getting the same "maker" shot as a second dose?
Old 01-28-2021, 12:21 PM   #128
Newbiesaukee

The current recommendation is the same vaccine for the second shot. I am certain they are set up for this.

JEEPONLY (01-29-2021)
Old 01-28-2021, 12:40 PM   #129
Slickcraft

Thanked 1,999 Times in 913 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbiesaukee View Post
The current recommendation is the same vaccine for the second shot. I am certain they are set up for this.
Yes you will get a card specifying the date and which vaccine you got. That will also be entered into the CDC system. On getting the second dose the card will be updated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Slickcraft For This Useful Post:
JEEPONLY (01-29-2021)
Old 01-28-2021, 01:31 PM   #130
winni83

Default Kudos to Huggins Hospital

My wife and I just received our first Covid shot at Huggins Hospital. The entire process was extremely well managed. Appointment times were spot on, even a little earlier than scheduled. A rear area of the hospital has space dedicated to the process. Everything is done inside, no waiting in your car or getting a shot in your car. Individual rooms for the administration of the shot and a separate waiting area with a staff member present for 15 minutes to make sure there is no reaction. Huggins even makes the next appointment for the second shot while you are in the waiting area. For us, it is exactly 28 days and back to Huggins. We had expected real problems getting the second dose scheduled so we were very pleasantly surprised.
Old 01-28-2021, 05:12 PM   #131
Slickcraft

I just received both a text and an email from the state of NH (Brian Eaton) asking if I successfully obtained an appointment, yes or no. And if no, what is the best email to reach me at.
Looks like NH is trying to be proactive.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Slickcraft For This Useful Post:
Descant (01-29-2021), upthesaukee (01-28-2021)
Old 01-28-2021, 05:18 PM   #132
rick35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
Fortunately I am scheduled for vaccine next Tuesday, unfortunately it is suppose to snow. Does anyone know if they will cancel appointments due to weather or if they do will you have to get another appointment months out.

I don't think it was real smart making all vaccine sites outdoors.
I don't think the National Guard gets snow days. And I think this is important enough for us to brave the elements. I was thinking how much I appreciate that they spend hours in the cold for us and when I heard snow was coming it only adds to my gratitude. We'll be there too on Tuesday. Drive carefully and make sure to say thanks and God bless!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rick35 For This Useful Post:
pondguy (01-28-2021), Slickcraft (01-28-2021), tummyman (01-28-2021)
Old 01-28-2021, 10:04 PM   #133
upthesaukee

Default Same thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slickcraft View Post
I just received both a text and an email from the state of NH (Brian Eaton) asking if I successfully obtained an appointment, yes or no. And if no, what is the best email to reach me at.
Looks like NH is trying to be proactive.
Same thing with us. Feeling optimistic.

Dave
Old 01-30-2021, 12:03 PM   #134
WinnisquamZ

Boston rep tests positive after getting 2nd dose. I find it discouraging the local news outlets dropped this story before it got legs

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2021/01/...-for-covid-19/

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
Old 01-30-2021, 01:15 PM   #135
Sue Doe-Nym

Default Interesting possibility....

Interesting conversation with representative making appointments this morning. She said that it’s very important to not have the second shot before the recommended time frame, BUT it can be received well AFTER the recommended schedule as it’s basically a booster shot. I am not sure that’s a terrific idea, but if you need to wait 60-70 days between shots, maybe it’s not a big deal. Physicians?
Old 01-30-2021, 01:48 PM   #136
winni83

Sue

I think there is significant doubt about going much more than a few days beyond the recommended time schedule. See

https://wmur.com/article/dhmc-epidem...apart/35368501

See also about new appointments for second doses on Tuesday

https://wmur.com/article/new-appoint...lable/35368012
The Following User Says Thank You to winni83 For This Useful Post:
Sue Doe-Nym (01-30-2021)
Old 01-30-2021, 02:30 PM   #137
FlyingScot

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinnisquamZ View Post
Boston rep tests positive after getting 2nd dose. I find it discouraging the local news outlets dropped this story before it got legs

Bummer--I hope he remains OK.

We should expect a significant number of these stories. The vaccines are only 90 or 95% effective. Those are great odds for any individual, but with millions vaccinated, we will see a significant number of vaccinated people get sick, especially during the early days while the virus is still raging
Old 01-30-2021, 02:55 PM   #138
WinnisquamZ

As noted, the vaccines, in theory, keep you from getting very ill. It doesn’t keep you from getting it or testing positive. With that said I ask the question, will you be able to fly, go back to work or school if you have been vaccinated and test positive?

Old 01-30-2021, 03:39 PM   #139
Newbiesaukee

Quote:
Interesting conversation with representative making appointments this morning. She said that it’s very important to not have the second shot before the recommended time frame, BUT it can be received well AFTER the recommended schedule as it’s basically a booster shot. I am not sure that’s a terrific idea, but if you need to wait 60-70 days between shots, maybe it’s not a big deal. Physicians?
Please see my post #116 and #119. Basically, the representative was correct but misleading. No one really knows what happens if your 2nd shot is given more than 4 weeks after the Moderna first shot. The rep was given a CYA script.

On the other hand, NH folks who have gotten their first shot and been given a second appointment which stretch any reasonable guidelines have gotten an email from the state stating that if you wish to reschedule your 2nd shot it can be done and you are given instructions how to do it. This is only for those who have gotten first shot.

The state is really trying to do the right thing.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Newbiesaukee For This Useful Post:
ApS (01-31-2021), Sue Doe-Nym (01-30-2021)
Old 01-30-2021, 03:47 PM   #140
FlyingScot

Quote:
As noted, the vaccines, in theory, keep you from getting very ill. It doesn’t keep you from getting it or testing positive. With that said I ask the question, will you be able to fly, go back to work or school if you have been vaccinated and test positive?

When you say "keep you from getting...", that's not quite how this works, except in the case of a vaccine that is 100% effective. The vaccines reduced the study participants chance of infection by 94% or so compared to a placebo. Which means you are WAY less likely to become positive than you would otherwise be. But full protection requires a huge number of people to get vaccinated along with you.
Old 01-30-2021, 04:43 PM   #141
WinnisquamZ

Yup. Herd immunity is needed for everyone to move forward.

Old 01-30-2021, 06:29 PM   #142
mswlogo

Quote:

You do know what 95% effective means, right?

That means 1 in 20 can still get infected !!!
So why is this such shocking news?

I'm glad the story didn't get legs, because it shouldn't.

It's all about statistics. If we all get the vaccine (or most of us), the virus will burn itself out. Because the vaccine will have a lower infection rate. But it won't be zero and there are tons of infected people walking around right now. In time there won't be. You need to look at it from a population point of view. Not individual infections.

This is why you still need to still wear masks and keep your guard up before and after you get the vaccine.
Old 01-30-2021, 06:43 PM   #143
WinnisquamZ

Excellent, we understand each other. Herd immunity is the only way we move forward. By the way the new J&J one shot vaccine only has a 66% efficacy. So you are asking to have everyone vaccinated and everyone wear a mask until when?

Old 01-30-2021, 10:57 PM   #144
mswlogo

Quote:
Excellent, we understand each other. Herd immunity is the only way we move forward. By the way the new J&J one shot vaccine only has a 66% efficacy. So you are asking to have everyone vaccinated and everyone wear a mask until when?

I haven't run the numbers through the supercomputer models just yet.

But 95% sure sounds a lot better than 66%, doesn't it?

BTW, India expects to vaccinate 300 million by summer. Impressive, right?
At that rate it will take them 2 years to cover their population of 1.366 Billion !!

The other risks is poor countries don't have the infrastructure to get their population vaccinated.

If the "fire" is not put out QUICKLY, WORLD WIDE, it may mutate and the vaccines become ineffective and we start all over. Which might have already started.

We still have a ways to go here.
Old 01-30-2021, 11:30 PM   #145
loonguy

We are scheduled for Huggins Hospital February 19 and are wondering which vaccine we are likely to receive. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.
Old 01-31-2021, 08:01 AM   #146
winni83

Our first shot at Huggins on 1/28 was Moderna and the second on 2/25 will be Moderna also. Do not know if that means that they always use Moderna.
loonguy (01-31-2021)
Old 01-31-2021, 09:02 AM   #147
rick35

Weather may impact vaccine distribution if NH follows what other states are doing. Some MD and PA sites are rescheduling Monday and Tuesday appointments to Wednesday or later due to travel safety concerns. One site is telling people to arrive on Wednesday at the same time. So that means there will be twice as many people in line. Hopefully NH will make an announcement soon so we can alter plans. We'll get through it.
Old 01-31-2021, 01:44 PM   #148
rick35

Our Tuesday appointment was rescheduled to Monday at the same time because of the bad weather. I received an email from the State which I then had to accept.
Old 01-31-2021, 03:08 PM   #149
Steveo

Default Rescheduled

Our Tuesday was also rescheduled to Monday. We got an email and a live phone call as well. NH doing it right. I think they keep each Monday open for such situations.
Old 01-31-2021, 03:48 PM   #150
bobkatfly

Default Laconia LRCC

Any comments about LRCC? Which vaccine and are they making follow-ups during first visit?

Amherst till the big 66 comes (made it!)
Winter Harbor/Mirror Lake till the big guy comes
Old 02-01-2021, 12:14 PM   #151
tummyman

Received our shots...wife and me...at Plymouth this am...8:10 appointment. Received teh Moderna vaccine. The National Guard had the process totally under full control. Smooth as silk. Soldier who gave us our shots was actually Air Force from Pease. They were kind, efficient, knowledgeable, and totally efficient. After a brief checkin with ID, they directed us to a numbered parking spot....about 5 people just doing traffic contol. We waited a few minutes and then teh shots arrived. Quick. Then they had us turn on our 4way flashers so they knew we had received the shot....if a car does not have the flashers on, then they know who needs the shot. Had at least 4 people doing the actual vaccinations. Waited 15 minutes, then on our way. Total elapsed time was about 30 minutes overall. Also had an EMT from a local ambulance service on site and walking around if anyone had an issue. Totally safe !!!!!! We should all be grateful to have such nice Mat'l Guard young people...neighbors helping neighbors... to help in this pandemic. Our hats off to all. Now we are supposed to get an email later today to set up the next shot. I would not expect early as I assume that until they turn in a list of recipients first. Again, our thanks to the Nat'l Guard and the entire state government for a terrific well managed experience. The rest of the country should take notice !!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tummyman For This Useful Post:
Bernie Girl (02-02-2021), Descant (02-01-2021), Slickcraft (02-01-2021), Sue Doe-Nym (02-01-2021)
Old 02-01-2021, 02:09 PM   #152
rick35

I read an article online today that one city reached out to the local Chick Fil A manager to fix their vaccination line. They do know how to move people along.
Old 02-02-2021, 09:18 AM   #153
tummyman

After being very thankful yesterday,. today (Tuesday) was the day. we could sign up for a second dose appointment in VAMS, starting at 8AM. The state claimed many new appointments would be available and that we should not have to wait more than a few days after the mandatory wait times. Also, we should go back to hte same site we got the first shot. Well, all that information seems totally false. No appointments available unless 60 days out. No appointments at the site we got the first shot...Plymouth. As a mater of fact, it is not even a choice. So the whole plan has fallen apart !!!!!!
Old 02-02-2021, 10:46 AM   #154
Newbiesaukee

Same problem trying to get 2nd shot.NH sent a subsequent email saying they are adding slots all the time so keep trying. Problem is, you need to cancel to get a new one which is later than your previous one. I understand the need to cancel but then u are tying up spots you can’t use and others could.

It is not necessary to return to first site to get your second...but nothing available in 50 mile radius to get a 2nd shot faster than 6.5 weeks after first....now I’m into April.

I guess I’ll go make another appointment for 2nd shot I can’t keep. A lose-lose proposition.

Old 02-02-2021, 11:18 AM   #155
Sue Doe-Nym

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbiesaukee View Post
Same problem trying to get 2nd shot.NH sent a subsequent email saying they are adding slots all the time so keep trying. Problem is, you need to cancel to get a new one which is later than your previous one. I understand the need to cancel but then u are tying up spots you can’t use and others could.

It is not necessary to return to first site to get your second...but nothing available in 50 mile radius to get a 2nd shot faster than 6.5 weeks after first....now I’m into April.

I guess I’ll go make another appointment for 2nd shot I can’t keep. A lose-lose proposition.
That’s really very sad....hopefully they will fix the problems soon. It’s more than a little bit unsettling to be unable to follow CDC guidelines re 2nd shot time frame through no fault of your own. Maybe waiting 60+ days won’t make a difference, but maybe it reduces the efficacy of the first....who knows?
Newbiesaukee (02-02-2021)
Old 02-02-2021, 11:19 AM   #156
winniplayhouse

I know multiple people who cancelled and rebooked a handful of times and eventually got slots much better than their first ones. It's true that they seem to be constantly adding new slots so you have to keep checking. Which is super annoying, especially for people who are trying to work today as well.
Old 02-02-2021, 11:21 AM   #157
winniplayhouse

Also, the system will physically allow you to book slots BEFORE the recommended wait time between doses (21 days for Pfizer and 28 for Moderna) and I know a few people who accidentally booked too early and had to rebook.
Old 02-02-2021, 11:28 AM   #158
rick35

We received our first shots yesterday and was told to book our second shots for around March first. The vams system only shows dates beginning Apr 3rd. I called 211 and was told they're trying to fix the system and to keep trying. If that doesn't work I was told to call and they'll schedule us manually. I couldn't do that today because that system isn't working either. Sounds like NH is trying to keep with the manufacturer recommended dates but CDC says it can be longer.
Old 02-02-2021, 11:32 AM   #159
tummyman

Finally got through on the call line after an hour on hold. Was told book anything that i could and they would get back to me with other options. Really??? Why didn't they just plug in a second appointmeny when we got the shot. The state claimed lots of slots available and most would get the shots around or slightly after the time frame. Person told me to just book anything. So instead of Plymouth, we are at Exeter NH...over 50 miles away on April 3rd....60 days after first shot vs 28 recommended. The whole process just collapsed! No answers from state. Useless web site.
Old 02-02-2021, 12:16 PM   #160
winni83

I do not understand how the NH and VAMS systems are unable to confirm second shots within the required window when Huggins Hospital was able to give us a written confirmed appointment exactly 28 days from our first shot while we were in the waiting area for the required 15 minutes after the first shot. Now our second appointment does not show up on the VAMS website, but Huggins specifically told us that we are all set and that we SHOULD NOT try to book or confirm a second shot on the VAMS website.
Old 02-02-2021, 12:23 PM   #161
TheTimeTraveler

It's absolutely BS how the State of New Hampshire is handling the second shot scenario! WHY do you need to make ANOTHER appointment after you struggle to make your first one?

I only say this because in Florida the Publix Supermarket chain is handling many of the Vaccinations in the State. Once you make your first appointment they AUTOMATICALLY provide you an appointment in 28 days, and tell you to return at the exact same time. Easy. Done. No more hassles!

Automatic second appointments should be the rule of the day. All 50 States should climb on board the same train.......
The Following User Says Thank You to TheTimeTraveler For This Useful Post:
FlyingScot (02-02-2021)
Old 02-02-2021, 12:32 PM   #162
tummyman

i sent a note to WMUR reporter who had a great article yesterday on the issue. Following is her reporting just a few minutes ago via an email to me. Stand by....this is just "breaking news"!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Below is from Jean Mackin, WMUR

How frustrating and you are NOT alone.
We just got an update so I wanted to pass this along right away:

State is apologizing for technical issue with the CDC VAMS website not allowing 2nd dose appointment scheduling today.
The VAMS website was not seeing NH locations. State says it’s working on issue, those locations should appear by end of today or tomorrow.

Perry Plummer says they know how many people need dose two, the state has those doses, and people will have appointments within 7 days of when they’re due.

For now, asking for patience. Everyone will be able to get on and schedule or reschedule to an appropriate time.

2-1-1 is swamped and cannot help schedule or reschedule a 2nd dose right now

Jennifer Crompton will have full reporting today - she just conducted the interview with the state.

Take care,
Jean Mackin

Last edited by tummyman; 02-02-2021 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Correct spelling
The Following User Says Thank You to tummyman For This Useful Post:
Newbiesaukee (02-02-2021)
Old 02-02-2021, 05:35 PM   #163
JEEPONLY
Deceased Member

Default pondguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pondguy View Post
I am going through the same thing. I have been waiting since Jan. 26 to get my 2nd appointment at the Laconia state site at LRCC.
i have my 1st appointment at LRCC coming up- sorry to hear there are problems scheduling your 2nd.
Question- Is this a drive-up facility or in-building?
Thanks in advance!
Old 02-02-2021, 05:44 PM   #164
winniplayhouse

My parents went to LRCC. You stay in your car. They said it was extremely organized!
The Following User Says Thank You to winniplayhouse For This Useful Post:
JEEPONLY (02-02-2021)
Old 02-02-2021, 09:33 PM   #165
rick35

We went to Nashua High on Monday. There were about 6-8 cars in the lot when we arrived and I think we were the last ones for the day. That was good as that's when the snow was really picking up and the Guard men and women already had a full day. We pulled into a parking spot and they came to us. I feared a really long line and a lot of shuffling up the line. Other than the problems with making our second appointment I have to say that it has been well planned and executed. They've committed to fixing the second appointments today or tomorrow. It could be worse. You could be in Boston having to wait in line at Gillette or Fenway. And they're only scheduling 75 and over.
Old 02-03-2021, 07:58 AM   #166
smith point boater

Default Wmur

Tummyman - I got the same note from Jean Mackin. Nice but its not helping. WMUR is not getting the full story

I just talked to 211 again (2/3 at 7:15 am). Very nice young man but he basically told me we're being lied to about the appointments and availibility. We need one for 2/23 and he said don't even bother looking before this weekend. Sounds to me like Perry Plummer (NHDHHS) who says on TV that everything is being fixed and there is plenty of supply is all but lying to us. Supply is arriving weekly (to be expected) but appointment piece and scheduling is not going to improve soon
The Following User Says Thank You to smith point boater For This Useful Post:
tummyman (02-03-2021)
Old 02-03-2021, 08:42 AM   #167
Newbiesaukee

I tried again this morning on VAMS for the 2nd shot and succeeded in getting a later appointment than my previously too late appointment. Very frustrating and will just wait until better news although my “new appointment “ is beyond anyone’s acceptable time limits after the first shot. It’s now about 9 weeks.

Old 02-03-2021, 08:52 AM   #168
rick35

Scheduling is offline now so I hope they're inserting the fix.
The Following User Says Thank You to rick35 For This Useful Post:
Newbiesaukee (02-03-2021)
Old 02-03-2021, 01:47 PM   #169
Steveo

Default Finally!!!

Site finally opened up, was able to get March 5th in Concord (32 days after doze 1).
Old 02-03-2021, 02:51 PM   #170
Newbiesaukee

No luck anywhere within 50 miles except 8 weeks out.

Old 02-03-2021, 02:55 PM   #171
tummyman

Just went on at 2:50PM Wednesday Feb 3. Site may be on line, but appointment process is still a mess. Nothing available in March. We are still out 8 weeks and cannot improve things. Allegedly they were going to have sites for second shots only, but nothing. It is time for the state to stop this game and tell people by email that they should not schedule anything now until the site is fixed. Shut it down. I am sick and tired of cancelling and then trying tp reschedule. VAMS is a total pain in the a- - !!!! ALL statements from NH about fixing this mess are wrong. Sad, since the process of first shots went so smoothly, including the extremely organized Nat'l Guard folks who administered the shots.
Old 02-03-2021, 03:14 PM   #172
Sue Doe-Nym

Time Traveler, in post #165, explained how Publix in Florida is doing it, and that’s the only system that makes any sense! NH could be saving a lot of manpower and angst if they would incorporate such a simple system for scheduling and administering the vaccine. Huggins has a similar system also, as described by winni83, but we weren’t fortunate enough to obtain an appointment there. Argh! Leave it to the bureaucrats to complicate something that could be much simpler.
Old 02-03-2021, 03:20 PM   #173
rick35

We're trying to use a broken CDC site. I think it's out NH hands at this point. Remember you don't need your second shot until the beginning or March and I hope they'll figure this out to get us back on schedule. There's plenty of time but it's still frustrating.
The Following User Says Thank You to rick35 For This Useful Post:
Flyfisha (02-03-2021)
Old 02-03-2021, 03:27 PM   #174
gillygirl

Quote:
Time Traveler, in post #165, explained how Publix in Florida is doing it, and that’s the only system that makes any sense! NH could be saving a lot of manpower and angst if they would incorporate such a simple system for scheduling and administering the vaccine. Huggins has a similar system also, as described by winni83, but we weren’t fortunate enough to obtain an appointment there. Argh! Leave it to the bureaucrats to complicate something that could be much simpler.
To be clear, it’s only a very limited number of Publix doing this, and none anywhere near me.

Sent from my iPad using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
Old 02-03-2021, 03:31 PM   #175
Sue Doe-Nym

GG, I was really pointing out the system rather than the site. We had our flu shots at Publix last year, and it was very efficiently done.
Old 02-03-2021, 03:44 PM   #176
tis

They are having a terrible time getting appointments at Publix also.
Old 02-03-2021, 05:18 PM   #177
Newbiesaukee

The Union Leader just reported that NH is going to trash VAMS and develop its own system for appointments. Not clear when that happens or what happens to those who have appointments. Can’t post link but Google. Sorry. I did not realize that only a few states had adopted VAMS.

Old 02-03-2021, 05:34 PM   #178
winni83

Here is the link. I too had no idea that VAMS was not used by most states. Tragic situation for sure,

https://www.unionleader.com/news/hea...0bd45220f.html
Newbiesaukee (02-03-2021)
Old 02-03-2021, 06:27 PM   #179
TiltonBB

Thanked 2,147 Times in 894 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTimeTraveler View Post
It's absolutely BS how the State of New Hampshire is handling the second shot scenario! WHY do you need to make ANOTHER appointment after you struggle to make your first one?

I only say this because in Florida the Publix Supermarket chain is handling many of the Vaccinations in the State. Once you make your first appointment they AUTOMATICALLY provide you an appointment in 28 days, and tell you to return at the exact same time. Easy. Done. No more hassles!

Automatic second appointments should be the rule of the day. All 50 States should climb on board the same train.......
Many people in Florida are having the same problems getting in when the appointments become available. My niece in Rye, NH got a Florida Publix appointment for me on Sunday January 31, at 3:24 PM. The second shot was scheduled in the same confirmation email for 28 days out. I arrived at 3:05 PM had the shot by 3:15, and after a 10 minute waiting period I was out the door.

What I find interesting is that many Florida people are having trouble getting in on the website and my niece in Rye has now been able to get 11 Florida people appointments. I have no idea how that works!
Old 02-03-2021, 09:54 PM   #180
TheTimeTraveler

Keep in mind that my beef with the New Hampshire rollout of the Corona Virus Vaccines is not the first injection. My question is why does New Hampshire make folks go through the hoops AGAIN in order to get a second injection? There's a better way to do it and Publix in Florida does it properly (Publix has folks return at the same time frame in 21 or 28 days for an automatic second injection WITHOUT signing up again for a second appointment).

All 50 States have sign up issues for the first injection, and sadly nothing can be done about that until the supply exceeds the demand.

Again, there is no reason to make anyone go thru a second sign up process when it can be done automatically.
Old 02-04-2021, 07:16 AM   #181
Slickcraft

We did get our shots of Moderna yesterday afternoon. We don't have 2nd appointments yet, the earliest shown is March 31. The Governor says that a scheduling fix is in the works so we will wait to schedule the 2nd shots.

The National Guard was well organized. They did not make use of the QR codes that we had and they gave us the same list of questions that we had completed online. At the time of receiving the shot you verbally say that none of the conditions apply.

They check your ID, find you on the list and then you are directed to a parking spot. There are 3 long rows marked with cones so there is an open space on each side. I was on time for my 3:40 appointment and parked by 3:45. Then a long wait. My wife had a 4:00 time and I saw her park near the start of another row. So it looked like two time slots of cars, maybe 40 or 50 total, were in place then the vaccination staff with carts started down each row. I got the jab at 4:10 and my wife at about 4:12. Then you put your flashers on , wait 15 minutes and then leave. Flashers on, means that you have received the shot.

Just prior to the shot an assistant takes your ID and then after the shot gives the ID back along with a filled out card.
The Following User Says Thank You to Slickcraft For This Useful Post:
bobkatfly (02-04-2021)
Old 02-04-2021, 02:28 PM   #182
thinkxingu

Thanked 1,959 Times in 1,210 Posts

Someone on my town forum posted not long ago that the VAMS system is up and running as s/he was able to schedule a second shot much closer to the first. YMMV.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
Old 02-04-2021, 02:34 PM   #183
Newbiesaukee

Yes, just got 2nd shot appointment exactly when I wanted.

Old 02-04-2021, 04:35 PM   #184
smith point boater

Default Refresh

You have to be diligent. My wife and I have been refreshing site every 10 min - it paid off - we got an appt on our first eligible day al beit late in the day
Old 02-04-2021, 04:50 PM   #185
tummyman

Still trying for 2nd shot, but have faith. Curiosity, has anybody had any reactions to Moderna first shot. Wife had slight fever, muscle aches, tired, no energy for about 24 hours, then it went away. Wondering if anyone else experienced any similar issues.
Old 02-04-2021, 05:54 PM   #186
JEEPONLY
Deceased Member

Default Curious...

Quote:
We did get our shots of Moderna yesterday afternoon. We don't have 2nd appointments yet, the earliest shown is March 31. The Governor says that a scheduling fix is in the works so we will wait to schedule the 2nd shots.

The National Guard was well organized. They did not make use of the QR codes that we had and they gave us the same list of questions that we had completed online. At the time of receiving the shot you verbally say that none of the conditions apply.

They check your ID, find you on the list and then you are directed to a parking spot. There are 3 long rows marked with cones so there is an open space on each side. I was on time for my 3:40 appointment and parked by 3:45. Then a long wait. My wife had a 4:00 time and I saw her park near the start of another row. So it looked like two time slots of cars, maybe 40 or 50 total, were in place then the vaccination staff with carts started down each row. I got the jab at 4:10 and my wife at about 4:12. Then you put your flashers on , wait 15 minutes and then leave. Flashers on, means that you have received the shot.

Just prior to the shot an assistant takes your ID and then after the shot gives the ID back along with a filled out card.
Where did this take place?
Did you and your wife apply separately and, therefore, received different times?
Old 02-04-2021, 05:54 PM   #187
rick35

Something is very weird when I try to schedule. Some times I can't connect. Sometimes it takes me to April 3rd and other times to April 6th.
Old 02-04-2021, 05:57 PM   #188
winni83

We had our first shot of Moderna on January 28th. I had mild soreness in my arm for a day. My wife had more significant soreness for several days. No other reactions. It seems that the second shot may produce more symptoms, but nothing too serious.
Old 02-04-2021, 06:08 PM   #189
Slickcraft

Quote:
Where did this take place?
Did you and your wife apply separately and, therefore, received different times?
Laconia; LRCC. Yes we had separate appointments, did not trust the add a person feature.
Old 02-04-2021, 06:19 PM   #190
GregW11

Was able to finally schedule second Moderna vaccination at 6:15 this evening. Appointment is for 6 Mar (5 days late) in Plymouth.

Very, very mild reaction to first vaccination - took Tylenol and very mild headache and muscle pains went away quickly. That persisted for about two days. No big deal at all.

Old 02-04-2021, 06:20 PM   #191
rick35

I'm finally coming to the conclusion that this is hosed. I thought they would figure it out this week but I'm not so sure. I read the Union Leader and WMUR stories and get more confused. Am I supposed to book an April appointment or not? Will someone from the State contact me? Will my April appointment get switched to March? When I went to the NH website there's no information. I guess I'll need to call 211 tomorrow.
Old 02-04-2021, 07:03 PM   #192
JEEPONLY
Deceased Member

Quote:
Laconia; LRCC. Yes we had separate appointments, did not trust the add a person feature.
Thank you.

I'll find out, tomorrow, if the add a person thing worked (reason foe asking!)- I hope tomorrow's coming snow won't affect things

WMUR- starting Sunday, all first vaccinations will come with a card declaring the appointment for the second shot. Also- previously set 2nd appointments should now be easy to cancel, and then go and reschedule. I don't know if this means two trips to VAMS or not- but the Governor said it was fixed!

Last edited by JEEPONLY; 02-04-2021 at 07:07 PM. Reason: addition
Old 02-04-2021, 07:22 PM   #193
rick35

I've been into VAMS a hundred times. Nothing has been fixed.
Old 02-04-2021, 07:29 PM   #194
Sue Doe-Nym

It’s my understanding,from WMUR and Gov. Sununu, from now on, when you receive shot #1, you will be assigned the date/time/place of the 2nd shot. Therefore, there won’t be a need to engage in the frustrating exercise of trying to schedule the next. Fingers crossed.
Oops...my bad....the new system starts Sunday, 2/7.

Last edited by Sue Doe-Nym; 02-04-2021 at 11:04 PM.
Old 02-04-2021, 08:21 PM   #195
Lakegeezer

Default VAMS scheduling works great

Got my first jab today at the Armory in Plymouth. Great crew of soldiers, including the medic that gave the jab. When I got home an hour later, I logged into VAMS and there were plenty of appointments within 100 miles. The earliest date I found was March 20 and most appointments were in April. The folks that gave me the jab weren't scheduling appointments and so far, I haven't received an email telling me what to do next. For me, logging into my VAMS account and clicking on "schedule an appointment" worked great. Would I rather have a March 3'rd date and get the second jab right on day 28? Sure. But, two and a half weeks late is well within spec, so I am happy. So far (3 hours), the only effect I can notice is a light pressure at the injection site in my arm. About the weight of a small paper notebook resting on the arm.
Old 02-04-2021, 08:49 PM   #196
Slickcraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick35 View Post
I've been into VAMS a hundred times. Nothing has been fixed.
Yes our expedience as well
Old 02-05-2021, 07:40 AM   #197
smith point boater

Default 2nd appts

Our experience is that you literally have to go in and check VAMS every 10 -15 min It changes that fast. We've been able to move up our appt to within 48hrs of our desired date. Other people are doing this because appts disappear while you are watching. Click on the time as soon as you see it or its gone!!!
The spouse/partner add on does work - we did not find it an issue at all.

Starting Sunday governor says state will start the 1st shot 2nd appt given policy. This doesn't help the thousands that have already given 1st shot and struggling to get the second timely appt
JEEPONLY (02-05-2021)
Old 02-05-2021, 01:44 PM   #198
rick35

It took two hours on hold but I got through on 211 this morning. We're now on a call back list to schedule our second appointment. I was told i will get a call within two weeks and the second shot will be within 7 days of the recommended date.
Old 02-06-2021, 07:12 AM   #199
Newbiesaukee

Default Is there no end to this

I got my perfect appointment 2 days ago.

It took 13 tries over several days. Last night I got a series of emails from VAMS each one stating that I had cancelled an appointment. The last one said I cancelled an appointment 2 days ago and have not rescheduled and need to do it.

I went on VAMS and my perfect appointment is there as well as the correct list of cancellations and rescheduling, including my correct appointment as scheduled.

This has been very disconcerting. Of course, after each cancel, reappointment I immediately got VAMS confirmation and email.

But this suggests a VAMS glitch. Not what we need right now. I did take screenshots confirming my appointment “just in case” but not comfortable with this.

Has this delayed, inaccurate VAMS communication happened to anyone else?

Last edited by Newbiesaukee; 02-06-2021 at 09:21 AM.
Old 02-06-2021, 07:32 AM   #200
smith point boater

Default 2nd Appt

Newbie - Exact same experience except I didn't get an email saying I cancelled and had not rescheduled. My wife and I did go thru several days and MANY hours monitoring the VAMS site and locations looking for available appts to open on the day we wanted. Finally got it yesterday - our 2nd appt is exactly 28 days and 4 hrs from the 1st shot - perfect.
2 weeks after that we hope to have some normality back in our life - al beit still wearing masks and keeping distances to protect everyone else
Newbiesaukee (02-06-2021)