Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Covid-19 Discussions & Information
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-2020, 06:08 AM   #1
ApS

Arrow Virus Home-Made Countermeasures...

Amazon has "prioritized" delivery of most suitable disinfectants to healthcare facilities--and...another trip into town isn't in the plans.

So I've made a 10% solution of Clorox, dip a paintbrush in it to disinfect arriving packages, even dipping my hands into the solution, and letting them air-dry. (Renewing the solution daily).

New mail deliveries are placed in the car, where the sun's heat should disinfect the pile. Bills get paid after a day or two in the heat.

I've placed a heavy clamp on the corner of my "paper" cash-money, and placed the cache in a bright, windy, and hot location. (Pun intended). The clamp is moved to the other corner when I think of it.

Some sources are saying that the sun's UV rays are too weak. Are these reports originating from Montréal? Mail and cash are bleaching after only one day in the sun.

My neighbor gave me a better mask, which I intend to use when again in public. (N-95)

Anyway, I'm still looking for solutions (literally!) for disinfecting, although my present Florida location is relatively safe from the new coronavirus.

Another thought: leafblowers draw their air from near the operator, and spread it far and wide. I expect those operators are wearing good masks.

Could bottle-rockets and drones spread the virus?
Old 04-24-2020, 06:45 AM   #2
Top-Water

As someone else mentioned in just the past few days .............. You're really giving FLL a run for his money.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Top-Water For This Useful Post:
Biggd (04-24-2020), chasedawg (04-27-2020), Reilly (04-25-2020)
Old 04-24-2020, 07:51 AM   #3
Newbiesaukee

ApS just so you don’t waste your time or money...

Most bleach in the bottle, such as Chlorox is a 5 or 6 percent solution of sodium hypochlorite and is stable for months. To make a disinfectant solution you need mix only 1/3 cup Chlorox to a gallon of water. This very dilute solution is effective but it is stable for only 24 hours.

I am not sure what the 10% solution you refer to means so just giving info.

"You're only young once, but you can be immature forever."
Old 04-24-2020, 08:09 AM   #4
Susie Cougar

ApS, You say you live in Florida. The swimming pool stores are all open. Buy yourself a couple of big jugs of the pool chlorine. It’s much stronger than Clorox and a 2 1/2 gallon jug is only five dollars.
No shortage here.
Old 04-24-2020, 08:25 AM   #5
Biggd

Thanked 1,068 Times in 673 Posts

I just drank a bottle of Lysol and I'm going to sit out in the sun all day tomorrow.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Biggd For This Useful Post:
chasedawg (04-27-2020), gillygirl (04-24-2020), magicrobotmonkey (04-24-2020), Newbiesaukee (04-24-2020), Reilly (04-25-2020), TheRoBoat (04-24-2020), thinkxingu (04-24-2020), Top-Water (04-24-2020)
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2020, 08:31 AM   #6
Hillcountry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggd View Post
I just drank a bottle of Lysol and I'm going to sit out in the sun all day tomorrow.
With apologies to the author..."Oh apothecary! I hope thy drug is quick!"
Old 04-24-2020, 08:34 AM   #7
Susie Cougar

Quote:
I’m not sure where the idea came from that the sun and heat will kill the virus. Just look at Miami, Florida.
However, vitamin D, The vitamin that we get from the sun, is extremely important for keeping our immune system strong. Many people in the United States are deficient in vitamin D or have levels that are too low to be optimal. We all need to get out in the sun for a few minutes every day.
Old 04-24-2020, 08:39 AM   #8
Woodsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susie Cougar View Post
I’m not sure where the idea came from that the sun and heat will kill the virus. Just look at Miami, Florida.
However, vitamin D, The vitamin that we get from the sun, is extremely important for keeping our immune system strong. Many people in the United States are deficient in vitamin D or have levels that are too low to be optimal. We all need to get out in the sun for a few minutes every day.
UV light has shown to kill the virus very quickly.... reducing its half life to 1.5-2 minutes.

Woodsy
Old 04-24-2020, 08:54 AM   #9
Newbiesaukee

Quote:
Early on virologists suggested that the virus was more sensitive to light and heat. At yesterday’s coronavirus White House conference there was more data to support this as well as the virus not “liking “ high humidity. “ Likewise, alcohol and bleach do disinfect. No hot news there.

BUT the non-medically trained chief executive made a number of suggestions which seemed logical if you were sitting around talking with your friends...but could also be dangerous if people took his ideas literally. Injecting disinfectant is never a good idea.

Old 04-24-2020, 09:29 AM   #10
Descant

Thanked 1,498 Times in 975 Posts
Default Look, Ma ! No mail!

Aps, instead of disinfecting mail in your car for two days, go to each company web site and go paperless. Put all your bills on auto-pay so they'll be paid on time whether you are in FL or NH, or someplace in between. Take down your mailbox and USPS will stop delivering shoppers news and all that junk mail. Shop with Instacart and Amazon so you don't need cash or a mask.

It's difficult, especially for the first month, but stop driving. You'll save tons on car costs, wasted time, impulse purchases in the store, and even improve your carbon footprint. That should be important to a sailor.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Descant For This Useful Post:
chasedawg (04-27-2020), Marauder (04-27-2020), Pineedles (04-27-2020), Top-Water (04-24-2020)
Old 04-24-2020, 09:48 AM   #11
Susie Cougar

Sometimes I can be a little bit dense. I’m never embarrassed to ask too many questions, LOL. I’m trying to understand about the heat and humidity. It seems to me, that the people in New Hampshire are thinking that as soon as it warms up this virus is just going to magically disappear.
I look at places like Miami, Florida and New Orleans, Louisiana which both have high temperatures and humidity but they are hotspots for the coronavirus. Are you saying that you believe these numbers would be much higher if they were in a colder climate?
Old 04-24-2020, 10:35 AM   #12
Newbiesaukee

Quote:
Sometimes I can be a little bit dense. I’m never embarrassed to ask too many questions, LOL. I’m trying to understand about the heat and humidity. It seems to me, that the people in New Hampshire are thinking that as soon as it warms up this virus is just going to magically disappear.
I look at places like Miami, Florida and New Orleans, Louisiana which both have high temperatures and humidity but they are hotspots for the coronavirus. Are you saying that you believe these numbers would be much higher if they were in a colder climate?
You are not dense at all. There is so much we do not know about the virus, yet every new bit of accurate knowledge helps to understand.

You cannot and should not immediately assume the virus will go away in the hot humid summer. It may or may not. Knowing some of the story does not mean we know the end of the story.

Old 04-24-2020, 07:42 PM   #13
The Real BigGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
UV light has shown to kill the virus very quickly.... reducing its half life to 1.5-2 minutes.

Woodsy
That is very true but, the intensity of the UV required to perform quick disinfection will severely damage human cells. Hospitals using UV to disinfect equipment have to place the equipment in rooms sealed off from people.

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
Old 04-24-2020, 07:47 PM   #14
ApS

Exclamation Please Adjust that Ratio of Clorox to Water...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbiesaukee View Post
ApS just so you don’t waste your time or money...

Most bleach in the bottle, such as Chlorox is a 5 or 6 percent solution of sodium hypochlorite and is stable for months. To make a disinfectant solution you need mix only 1/3 cup Chlorox to a gallon of water. This very dilute solution is effective but it is stable for only 24 hours.

I am not sure what the 10% solution you refer to means so just giving info.
Thanks for the correction. I was mixing epoxy resin and catalyst most of the day, which made a 10% solution. I had been using somewhat less than ⅓ cup of Clorox to a gallon of water, but I can bump that up now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Descant View Post
Aps, instead of disinfecting mail in your car for two days, go to each company web site and go paperless. Put all your bills on auto-pay so they'll be paid on time whether you are in FL or NH, or someplace in between. Take down your mailbox and USPS will stop delivering shoppers news and all that junk mail. Shop with Instacart and Amazon so you don't need cash or a mask.

It's difficult, especially for the first month, but stop driving. You'll save tons on car costs, wasted time, impulse purchases in the store, and even improve your carbon footprint. That should be important to a sailor.
All important suggestions: most of which I observe.
Cash-money shows up in my "junk" mail, and I just can't throw it out.

Amazon delivered a package today—via USPS.

I donate to charities caring for animals, like "Mutts on a Mission". Other charities send more requests, although the outfit buying bulletproof vests for police dogs is a bridge too far. Wolfeboro Electric billing has yet to observe "paperless".

I've been asked if I'd pick up a "lucky penny". I say no, because a penny is a poor return on hurting my back. But for a free 54¢, I'll open a letter.
Attached Images

Old 04-25-2020, 07:32 AM   #15
ApS

Arrow Leave FLL Out of Criticism...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top-Water View Post
As someone else mentioned in just the past few days .............. You're really giving FLL a run for his money.
I should've spoken up sooner.

FLL has personally assisted needy forum members--sometimes taking his personal boat to help forum members with a task. FFL also joined the forum back when it was first formed.

I'm not an FDR-Democrat like FLL, and, you'll notice, don't spend any time attacking his views.

Quote:
Taking one for the Team?

https://freebeacon-com.cdn.ampprojec...atic-causes%2F
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ApS For This Useful Post:
Hillcountry (04-25-2020), VitaBene (04-27-2020)
Old 04-25-2020, 07:49 AM   #16
The Real BigGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApS View Post
Thanks for the correction. I was mixing epoxy resin and catalyst most of the day . . .:
Fumes. Now I understand why your posts read like they do

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Real BigGuy For This Useful Post:
ApS (04-25-2020), Biggd (04-27-2020), Top-Water (04-25-2020)
Old 04-27-2020, 06:50 AM   #17
ApS

Exclamation Oxygen Saturation Level Not for iPhones...

From my minute-to-minute news-aggregating website:

Quote:
"For those who have a Samsung phone with Android operating system (or want to download the Samsung Health App) you have to search a bit to locate the feature.

After you open the app, scroll to the "Stress" option and press "Measure". It instructs you to put your finger on the sensor light on the back of the cell phone, and then performs the measurement which will take up to about a minute to complete.

When done it displays your pulse bpm (beats per minute) and saturation percentage. I've read a number of comments which say that the measurements are surprisingly accurate, and correlate well with the more expensive pulse".
(The above app copies the results practiced at doctors' offices, when the usual white clamp device is placed on your index finger).

COVID-19 victims are showing up at ER rooms with severely-lowered O2 saturation levels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real BigGuy View Post
Fumes. Now I understand why your posts read like they do
Too many big words?
Old 04-27-2020, 07:47 AM   #18
Newbiesaukee

Although ApS frequently has misinformation from his news aggregators, his reference to oxygen readings from Samsung phones is correct ( mostly.) I honestly did not believe it, so Googled.

Actually, Samsung has had the ability to measure oxygen saturation for several generations of its phones, using its health app. And measuring oxygen saturation may be useful for at risk people to know.

However, as I understand, it is actually the older Samsungs that have this feature so before you go out and buy one, be certain that it is the correct model.

We may now return to the political bickering. I do subscribe to the Xfiles “trust no one.” Or, better yet, the more optimistic Reagan “trust, but verify.”

Old 04-27-2020, 08:31 AM   #19
Top-Water

Quote:

We may now return to the political bickering. I do subscribe to the Xfiles “trust no one.” Or, better yet, the more optimistic Reagan “trust, but verify.”
All b-ll**** IMHO if you're looking for a little truth and some insight into the future you're looking in the wrong place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GPijJxPX38
The Following User Says Thank You to Top-Water For This Useful Post:
Newbiesaukee (04-27-2020)
Old 04-27-2020, 09:26 AM   #20
upthesaukee

Thanked 1,918 Times in 1,061 Posts
Default Samsung health app

On my Samsung S7 phone, I have the Samsung Health app. An earlier version allowed for individually checking pulse and Oxygen Saturation Levels.

I mentioned this to my PCP I think 3 years ago, and he asked me to show it to him. I took the measurement and then he used his finger thingee (nice tech term). He found that amazing and suggested I regularly test myself, which I was and continue to do.

New PCP this year and I mentioned it to her. OSL was spot on and pulse was off by either two or three counts (could have been from her holding my hand, errrr wrist ). She was likewise impressed. IMHO, it is a great app, and has far more features.

Dave
Newbiesaukee (04-27-2020)
Old 04-27-2020, 12:01 PM   #21
tis

Thanked 1,375 Times in 951 Posts

Quote:
You know Susie, I have thought a lot about that and wonder if the virus has been relatively strong is because people aren't outside in the sun and fresh air, they are inside with lots of others in the AC. For it's size Florida hasn't seemed to see a lot of cases. People inside like in schools and large businesses pass on the viruses.
Old 04-27-2020, 03:16 PM   #22
ApS

Wink Science Magazine Had the Story First...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tis View Post
You know Susie, I have thought a lot about that and wonder if the virus has been relatively strong is because people aren't outside in the sun and fresh air, they are inside with lots of others in the AC. For it's size Florida hasn't seemed to see a lot of cases. People inside like in schools and large businesses pass on the viruses.
Absolutely! While everyone's kept indoors, their immune system begins to lag.

Sunshine's UV disinfectant powers, the vitamin D from sunshine, and general activity and exercising outdoors are big pluses. 'Course, today, Kankamagus area got 7" of snow!

Another countermeasure may turn out to be already in your medicine cabinets. An OTC treatment for heartburn is "in tests".

Famotidine, which I was prescribed two years ago, is in the news:

Quote:
"The fast-growing list of possible treatments for the novel coronavirus includes an unlikely candidate: famotidine, the active compound in the over-the-counter heartburn drug Pepcid.

On 7 April, the first COVID-19 patients at Northwell Health in the New York City area began to receive famotidine intravenously, at nine times the heartburn dose. Unlike other drugs the 23-hospital system is testing, including Regeneron’s sarilumab and Gilead Sciences’s remdesivir, Northwell kept the famotidine study under wraps to secure a research stockpile before other hospitals, or even the federal government, started to buy it. “If we talked about this to the wrong people or too soon, the drug supply would be gone,” says Kevin Tracey, a former neurosurgeon in charge of the hospital system’s research".
--https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/04/new-york-clinical-trial-quietly-tests-heartburn-remedy-against-coronavirus#
Old 04-27-2020, 03:28 PM   #23
Newbiesaukee

Great...now I can’t get Pepcid for my heartburn.

For my own sanity or lack thereof I have rationed my comments and most that I have written in response I have deleted before posting. This has been a great idea.

Still this concept that staying inside weakens the immune system is nonsense.

Old 04-27-2020, 04:25 PM   #24
tis

Thanked 1,375 Times in 951 Posts

Quote:
Great...now I can’t get Pepcid for my heartburn.

For my own sanity or lack thereof I have rationed my comments and most that I have written in response I have deleted before posting. This has been a great idea.

Still this concept that staying inside weakens the immune system is nonsense.
No, except that when people are outside they are not on top of each other as much and aren't breathing the same air.

So I guess I will never get this virus since I take 2 famotidine (Pepcid) a day.(if they are found to work which is doubtful since everything doesn't work so far)
Old 04-27-2020, 05:27 PM   #25
Newbiesaukee

Quote:
Originally Posted by tis View Post
No, except that when people are outside they are not on top of each other as much and aren't breathing the same air.

So I guess I will never get this virus since I take 2 famotidine (Pepcid) a day.(if they are found to work which is doubtful since everything doesn't work so far)
Agree. As far as famotadine, I believe the doses being used are very high and it is being given intravenously. I hope it works. I also hope you can get your famotadine.

The Following User Says Thank You to Newbiesaukee For This Useful Post:
tis (04-27-2020)
Old 04-27-2020, 07:59 PM   #26
ApS

Red face While Not "Home-Made"—Home-"Adjusted"...

Quote:
Although ApS frequently has misinformation from his news aggregators, his reference to oxygen readings from Samsung phones is correct ( mostly.) I honestly did not believe it, so Googled. Actually, Samsung has had the ability to measure oxygen saturation for several generations of its phones, using its health app. And measuring oxygen saturation may be useful for at risk people to know. However, as I understand, it is actually the older Samsungs that have this feature so before you go out and buy one, be certain that it is the correct model. We may now return to the political bickering. I do subscribe to the Xfiles “trust no one.” Or, better yet, the more optimistic Reagan “trust, but verify.”
For "lag", I'd intended reduced time outdoors to attain suitable vitamin D levels, stress, and substance-abuse affecting immune response.

My first Smartphone was a Samsung Galaxy 5. I used the existing app to check my pulse—thought it was cool—and never used it again.

Since Oxygen saturation is a big concern with this virus from the Far East—I'll check my new Samsung Galaxy 10e for a suitable app.
Old 04-27-2020, 09:38 PM   #27
ApS

Arrow UV-A...Ultraviolet Light Used as Disinfectant...

Quote:
"Disinfectant" includes a new process named "Healight".

"Healight" is designed to transport and beam ultraviolet light into a patient's body spaces—especially important with a virus that so damages the lungs that one can die from it.
Attached Images

Old 04-29-2020, 04:54 PM   #28
ApS

Red face Have Only One Mask? (Like Me?)

Suggestions, mostly from anesthesiologists:

Quote:
"To be useful, a decontamination method must eliminate the viral threat, be harmless to end-users and retain respirator integrity," they wrote.

All of the methods used were believed effective for destroying coronaviruses, they wrote, but not all of them were good ideas.

"DO NOT use alcohol and chlorine [bleach]-based disinfection methods," they wrote. "These will remove the static charge in the microfibers in N95 facial masks, reducing filtration efficiency. In addition, chlorine also retains gas after de-contamination, and these fumes may be harmful."

Microwaves tended to melt the masks and render them useless.

Hydrogen peroxide and ultraviolet radiation appeared to be at least somewhat more effective, they wrote, "but it is not known if they would retain filtration, material strength and airflow integrity with repeated use."

Autoclaves, 320 F [160 C] ovens, and soap and water soaking, all appeared ineffective, they wrote.

However, they wrote, "70 C / 158 F heating in a kitchen-type of oven for 30 min, or hot water vapor from boiling water for 10 min, are additional effective decontamination methods.
Old 04-29-2020, 05:00 PM   #29
ApS

Arrow Answer to Leaf Blower Question...

Leaf blower use outlawed in some locales.

Petition to Massachusetts governor:

https://www.change.org/p/charlie-bak...-massachusetts
Old 04-29-2020, 06:47 PM   #30
Biggd

Thanked 1,068 Times in 673 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApS View Post
Leaf blower use outlawed in some locales.

Petition to Massachusetts governor:

https://www.change.org/p/charlie-bak...-massachusetts
Do you spend your whole day on this forum or do you post your dribble on others too. You really need to get out of the house!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Biggd For This Useful Post:
JEEPONLY (04-30-2020), Top-Water (04-29-2020)
Old 04-29-2020, 07:06 PM   #31
Top-Water

@ Biggd

I think you should change your signature line.

It probbly should read something like this. "I know what you were thinking" "but I had thr ba--'s to say it."
The Following User Says Thank You to Top-Water For This Useful Post:
JEEPONLY (04-30-2020)
Old 04-30-2020, 05:49 AM   #32
ApS

Cool Get Outdoors...

Sunlight Kills Wuhan Virus in 30 Seconds--White House briefing:

https://youtu.be/roNnka8B4lI?t=45

Last edited by ApS; 04-30-2020 at 05:52 AM. Reason: Corrected url
Old 04-30-2020, 07:52 AM   #33
gravy boat

Quote:
Do you spend your whole day on this forum or do you post your dribble on others too. You really need to get out of the house!
His governor won't allow him to leave the house.
Old 04-30-2020, 03:42 PM   #34
JEEPONLY
Deceased Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top-Water View Post
@ Biggd

I think you should change your signature line.

It probbly should read something like this. "I know what you were thinking" "but I had thr ba--'s to say it."
Not only that, why doesn't ApS swear-off the topic as his brother, Major, has???
Old 04-30-2020, 04:18 PM   #35
ApS

Arrow What to Expect...Be Careful Out There...

Quote:
Although ApS frequently has misinformation from his news aggregators, his reference to oxygen readings from Samsung phones is correct ( mostly.) I honestly did not believe it, so Googled. Actually, Samsung has had the ability to measure oxygen saturation for several generations of its phones, using its health app. And measuring oxygen saturation may be useful for at risk people to know. However, as I understand, it is actually the older Samsungs that have this feature so before you go out and buy one, be certain that it is the correct model. We may now return to the political bickering. I do subscribe to the Xfiles “trust no one.” Or, better yet, the more optimistic Reagan “trust, but verify.”
The importance of determining oxygen saturation appeared in this Wuhan-virus sufferer:

Quote:
"My wife got it (works in retail big-box store). She has asthma and it hit her hard. Fever, horrible dry cough, shortness of breath, weakness, loss of taste and smell, severe confusion. Lots of water, pedialyte, multivitamin, vitamin c, and Ionix Supreme (super drink with lots of Zinc and other good stuff).

diagnosis was over tellehealth. This got her the medications she needed (albutorol, prednisone) but found out too late after 2 week self quarantine that she wasn’t getting paid leave because she didn’t physically visit a doctor. My work had me quarantine as well. Also, wife was so out of it that I needed to be there continuously to give her medicine and make sure she didn’t pass out or fall or start coughing uncontrollably, etc. My work paid me though (full pay!). Had been getting time and a half for all time at work, so not as much as if I had been at work though.

After 2 weeks, she was feeling great and returned to work. I tried to go back to work but they wanted me to stay home another week because I had had some symptoms and it had only been one week since no symptoms. Good thing too, as wife’s 2nd day back she called saying she had left early because couldn’t breathe. I picked her up and took her to ER. Symptoms were significantly worse. Endless cough, even worse shortness of breath, no strength. Oxygen 86 and blood Pressure 190/121.

Did multiple chest X-rays and lungs were clear but found that heart was enlarged. Did echocardiogram and full blood testing to rule out heart attack. No heart attack. Heart had been fine in echocardiogram a few months prior so it was definitely new. Believe it was enlarged from pumping so hard. Blood pressure was so high every time they tried to get a blood sample her blood vessels would burst. Eventually got her oxygen up and BP down. Took her home after 7 hours or so (I wasn’t allowed inside). Stronger Prednisone prescription and cough suppressant. Also another 2 week self quarantine and

Took her into ER again several days later because side of face was tingly/numb along with side of body. Worried about stroke. No stroke. Diagnosed as parathesia (aka “fizzing”). Took her home.

Unbearable pain (she has had tetanus, so her pain tolerance is incredible)in face and continuing symptoms after a couple days. Took her back to ER. Diagnosed as face/mouth/jaw opportunistic infection. Dr. was pissed because other doctors should have caught that. Took home after an hour or so. More medication including antibiotics.

Abscess formed near tooth so found and brought her to dentist for emergency visit. Had to get root canal. Took home again and scheduled regular appointment. Took medication for pain and swelling. Got better but then pain again and still “fizzing”. Found out she was allergic to anti-inflammatory medication. Stopped that and pain and “fizzing” gone.

Wife finally went back to work this week after the 2nd self quarantine (ended up being closer to 3 weeks due her relapse being in middle of week). I have been self-quarantined at home the whole time (work would not let me come back this but still full pay!) and they told me to stay at home this week as wel(with pay). Wife is exhausted but getting through work day. She is getting a follow-up echocardiogram today. Will find out what my work wants me to do for next week today or tomorrow.
The Following User Says Thank You to ApS For This Useful Post:
fatlazyless (05-03-2020)
Old 05-01-2020, 04:57 AM   #36
ApS

Question Re-Using Your N-95 Masks? Why the Shortage?

1000% markup on masks? Canada wants to know.

Who's "dealing" in them, and why are they crossing (back and forth) across the Pacific?

Why have California taxpayers just ordered $2 Billion in masks from China? (Shipped there by Canada "sources").

https://globalnews.ca/news/6858818/c...ment-shortage/
Old 05-02-2020, 12:30 PM   #37
TheProfessor

Soon to be marketed Lysol flavored drops. Individual wrapped hard candy style.

Magic Eraser by Mr. Clean is good to rub down your partner every day.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheProfessor For This Useful Post:
Biggd (05-03-2020)
Old 05-03-2020, 05:46 AM   #38
ApS

Question Yet to Be Fully Corroborated, But You May Have Seen It Here First...

Still MORE "Theft of Intellectual Property"?

Remdesivir is made by Gilead (USA) and is the “cure” for COVID-19.

China holds the patent on the drug through an agreement with Gilead’s drug patent sharing subsidiary branch called UNITAID.

UNITAID has an office near Wuhan. The main financial investors in UNITAID are George Soros, Bill & Melinda Gates, and WHO.
https://www.3ccorp.net/2020/04/16/ge...onavirus-drug/

It’s just all a coincidence isn’t it? Gilead and UNITAID were financial supporters of "Herself".
https://threader.app/thread/1228068955862044677

One more coincidence: Dr. Fauci was the one authorizing $130 million to be sent to The Wuhan Institute of Virology specifically for the “study” of Coronaviruses...

Dr. Fauci beat back hydroxychloroquine which is presently enjoying an anecdotal, but increasingly successful history...

Follow the money.....