Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Lake Issues > General Issues
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 06-21-2019, 06:09 AM   #1
RTTOOL
Banned

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApS View Post
Well, there's a good question.

My guess? Florida or South Carolina.

Florida is finally making major moves against voting fraud.

South Carolina is one of those states that IS NOT "Trying To Save Our Democracy". (TTSOD).

(TTSOD moves states to the same conditions to which Venezuela evolved—"Red" Venezuela is a failed Red China. (Colors—blue/red—the MSM reversed to obscure failures of certain US states, and nearly all of our largest cities).

(If you can't follow the above, you've not been paying attention).

Ultimately, the OP is highly unlikely to pick California.

NEW HAMPSHIRE should do them same and go after the people that live in MASS.. THEIR car reg in N.H. and vote in N.H...
The Following User Says Thank You to RTTOOL For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2019, 07:47 AM   #2
MeredithMan

Default Those days are gone....

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTTOOL View Post
NEW HAMPSHIRE should do them same and go after the people that live in MASS.. THEIR car reg in N.H. and vote in N.H...
The days of registering a car in NH with a PO box to avoid MA taxes are long gone. BY the way, it is MASS, not NH, who would want to go after these people, because MASS is the one getting hosed out of the tax $$

My daughter is living in our place in Meredith. She bought her first new car a few months ago from a dealer we deal with here in MA. The dealer actually drove the car to the Meredith Town Hall--to "deliver" it to NH-- where my wife and I had to sign a letter to the Town Clerk stating that our daughter was living in our home in Meredith, (because she just moved there and all the utilities and taxes are in my and my wife's name). The Town Clerk then registered the car in my daughter's name in NH.

Not sure how you could register the car in NH anymore without being legit. Maybe there is some elaborate scheme that someone has cooked up, but it's just not worth it, unless you're a Mob Boss moving stolen Lamborghinis...
The Following User Says Thank You to MeredithMan For This Useful Post:
Biggd (06-21-2019)
Old 06-21-2019, 10:52 AM   #3
RTTOOL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeredithMan View Post
The days of registering a car in NH with a PO box to avoid MA taxes are long gone. BY the way, it is MASS, not NH, who would want to go after these people, because MASS is the one getting hosed out of the tax $$

My daughter is living in our place in Meredith. She bought her first new car a few months ago from a dealer we deal with here in MA. The dealer actually drove the car to the Meredith Town Hall--to "deliver" it to NH-- where my wife and I had to sign a letter to the Town Clerk stating that our daughter was living in our home in Meredith, (because she just moved there and all the utilities and taxes are in my and my wife's name). The Town Clerk then registered the car in my daughter's name in NH.

Not sure how you could register the car in NH anymore without being legit. Maybe there is some elaborate scheme that someone has cooked up, but it's just not worth it, unless you're a Mob Boss moving stolen Lamborghinis...
let me guess she lives there during the week end a works and lives in MASS.

on week days ....
Old 06-21-2019, 02:14 PM   #4
Dickie B from HB

Default no place like home

Being an ex New Jerseyite, I grew up on the shores of Lake Winni in the summers for the first twenty two years of my life. After that it was a move to California, where it was a wonderful place back in the sixties. Not so much anymore. So now we are soon to be ex Californians, and soon to be Gilford residents again.
But having traveled to most of all of the fifty states, i have to say that I am not sure where anyone could move that is a better place than New Hampshire.
So good luck to Nitrovandam, because you are going to be sorely disappointed.
But New Hampshire will be better off without you.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dickie B from HB For This Useful Post:
Biggd (06-21-2019), Evinrude63 (04-01-2023)