Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > General Discussion
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 07-25-2004, 07:26 PM   #1
jasn

Default Daily Update 2004

Since Summer has finally arrived on the East Coast and I snuck in a spectacular daytrip of boating and lunching on the Lake this past week, I have been coming back to Winni.com each day hoping to find out how the days have been since I left.

The idea just popped into my head during my latest visit here (of course I had to post it) so I thought it would be great to have a Daily Update thread for the Lakes Region. If you are in the area for a day, a week, or a lifetime (don't brag!), maybe you could drop a post to say how the day went on the water or around the towns.

If this gets a lot of responses, maybe we could even make it a sticky or even a category of its own?

Please let me know what I missed up there today...

Thx, Jasn
jasn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2004, 09:53 PM   #2
Juawanna

Thumbs up Monday weather

Today was beautiful, low humidity, sunny and in the low 80's. Vacation time has started for many. Good day for boating, seems this week may not be as big a vacation week as last week, the lake was relatively quiet as far as boat traffic goes. Not looking so good for Tuesday and Wednesday though - rain is on the way.

Actually, the lake was pretty quiet on Sunday too, attributing that to the Nextel Cup race in Loudon. Lots of fans up here ! and it was a beautiful boating day.
Juawanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 12:31 PM   #3
Esquire

Would someone kindly provide me with a forecast. I'm leaving PA. Friday morning (7/31) for my vacation. I'll be staying at the lake for a little over a week. Thanks.
Esquire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 01:30 PM   #4
ebizboy

Thumbs down Tuesday 7/26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esquire
Would someone kindly provide me with a forecast. I'm leaving PA. Friday morning (7/31) for my vacation. I'll be staying at the lake for a little over a week. Thanks.
There is a weather link from the main winni.com page. http://www.winnipesaukee.com/

Today, Tuesday, is rainy and miserable. Surprise, surprise. Looks like you might be bringing better weather with you.
ebizboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 01:30 PM   #5
SIKSUKR

Friday,Saturday,and Sunday is forcast to be typical summer weather here at the lake,the three h's-hazy,hot and humid.Hi temps around 85 -88 with a slight chance of a thunderstorm.The lake temperature should be in the high 70's by the begining of next week if this forcast holds up.Enjoy!! SS