Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Outdoor Recreation
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-21-2022, 09:48 AM   #1
fatlazyless

Default hula-hooping, outdoors or indoor, self-improvement

How to lose weight around your middle and strengthen your mid-section, abs-gluts-hips by using a hula-hoop.

What works the best is a weighted five or six pound hula-hoop made by Health Hoop- Korea and costs about $60. It has large knobs on the inside that grind away the fat, just like a saw blade or something.

To lose the fat and strengthen the mid-section, use a 6-lb, $60 Health Hoop-Korea, hula-hoop ....... for 10-minutes, everyday, and it works to improve your body.

Can you use a hula-hoop while on a boat, a kayak, a sup or a canoe on Lake Winnipesaukee? This is a good question? .......

http://www.prettysimpleideas.com/201...ping-benefits/ ...... first ten people who post a photograph while out there hula-hooping on a Lake Winnipesaukee boat, kayak, sup or canoe will get a free cup of quality coffee courtesy from me!

Somewhere amoung the readers of this thread, I know there must be someone who is able to hula-hoop on a sup while holding a cup of coffee, out there on Lake Winnipesaukee! Who can do this? ..... ......

Hey there, here's an appropriate video ..... www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmNfKAUitNs with Kimberly Smith, a health educator, in 2012 in Austin, Texas, somewhere close to a busy highway, hula-hooping on a stand-up paddle board ...... go Kimberly go ...... can you do this?

What Kimberly needs is a 6-lb weighted, knobby hula-hoop to slim down her mid-section ...... yes Maam, that's correct-a-tis-mo! ..... so awesome!

And, here is a young guy from 2019 ...... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2XalxAU4K8 in a 3:48-video on what appears to a salt water, ocean area that really shows the difficulty when using a very light weight hula-hoop. He would have a much easier time hooping by using a weighted hoop of 6-lbs as the weight makes it a lot easier to keep it going, round and round, in either direction.

Same guy ...... doing three light weight hoops at once ...... on a grassy yard as opposed to a paddleboard ...... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVX3opLpRQE ....... way-to-go ...... buddy!

In brief, say goodbye to your lower back problems, take some weight off your waist line, and strengthen your hips by hula-hooping ten minutes each day with a 6-lb $60 knobby hula-hoop made by Health Hoop-Korea. The weight makes it easier to use and it goes around more slowly than the light weight 1/2-lb $5 hoops.

I am 6'2", 200-lbs, age 71 and hula-hooping with a 6-lb knobby weighted hoop lost me about 15-lbs from around the waist in one year and done gone turned me into a mean, lean, hula-hooping machine ....... weeeoooooo! ........ ho-ho-ho! .......

Last edited by fatlazyless; 11-29-2022 at 08:01 PM.
fatlazyless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2023, 01:43 PM   #2
fatlazyless

Hey there ......... www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqUZVQ8i94k ...... 18:47-time ...... from 2022 ..... just stumbled onto this weighted hula-hoop video .....a 30 Day WEIGHTED Hula-Hoop Challenge with a very attractive and well-spoken daughter and mother team. Now, I use a 6.5-lb weighted knobby hoop, made by Health Hoop Korea and the hoops in this video used by this daughter and mother are much more smooth, and I guess-timate to weigh two to three lbs, which is way too light for me....... ...... but I am a 200-lb guy so that might make a difference?

And, do not worry too much about bruising on the waist line or hips. Bruising when you first get started with a weighted hula-hoop just means you are hula-hooping correctly, doing it right, and the bruises will heal up and disappear in two-three weeks ....... ...... no pain, no gain ...... just keep on keeping on ........ round and round and round and round, it goes ......hula-hula-hula!

The bruises that I had for the first 2-3 weeks, when I started hula-hooping with a 6.5-lb hoop were dark areas in the waist line, like a dark ring of bruised skin all around the waist, and it disappeared back to the normal color in about three weeks. At the same time it felt like I got a little thinner and my mid-section, abs-hips-lower back got a little stronger. As we all know ...... no pain - no gain ..... hula-hula-hula!

Hula and yoga and very similar because they are both four letter words that end with the letter 'a' ...... you got that! ...... ha-ha-ha!

Hula-hooping will make you lean, fast, strong, agile, definitely IMPROVE your pickleball game and add twenty-five years to your life ....... I guarantee it! ......

Last edited by fatlazyless; 07-12-2023 at 05:23 AM.
fatlazyless is offline   Reply With Quote