Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Fish Tales
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-07-2021, 03:34 PM   #1
kmed

Default Alton bay fishing

Heading up to Alton bay with the family July 20th. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on what depth/lures to use for fishing? I am only in a 10 foot pelican boat with a trolling motor and the bay seems a bit intimidating. Any advice would greatly be appreciated. Looking to catch bass, salmon, trout, and whatever swims. I only catch and release them.Thank you for your help!!

Last edited by kmed; 07-08-2021 at 12:46 PM.
kmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 05:11 AM   #2
swnoel

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmed View Post
Heading up to Alton bay with the family July 20th. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on what depth/lures to use for fishing? I am only in a 10 foot pelican boat with a trolling motor and the bay seems a bit intimidating. Any advice would greatly be appreciated. Looking to catch bass, salmon, trout, and whatever swims. I only catch and release them.Thank you for your help!!
My suggestion is to go to Berry's Bait behind Johnson's Restaurant on Rt 11 in New Durham... they can set you in the right direction on what's working and any other questions you may have. Good luck
swnoel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to swnoel For This Useful Post:
kmed (07-15-2021)