Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Restaurant Information & Reviews
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-2023, 03:34 PM   #1
Trail Goer

Default Hart's Turkey Farm vs Green Ridge Turkey Farm and others

My wife and I just recently had dinner at Hart's Turkey Farm, we like to go a few times a year and for the first time ever, I got something on their menu that didn't involve turkey, I got their Prime Rib and was very happy with it.
I grew up in southern New Hampshire and my family would occasionally go to Green Ridge Turkey Farm in Nashua, I was little the last time we went before it closed and at the time, I didn't pay attention to the menu, I was strictly a Cheeseburger and French Fries' type of kid, so I missed out. For those familiar with Green Ridge Turkey Farm, was the menu similar to Hart's?
About 5 or 6 years ago, my wife and I got talking to someone who works at Hart's, I assume it was a manager or owner as they were delectating duties to all the employees during our conversation. They were very familiar with Green Ridge Turkey Farm, knew the last owners and expressed sadness when it closed. I remember them following up with a comment stating times haven't been too easy on "our type" of restaurants, a lot of them fell out of popularity over the years as competition with chain restaurants grew in popularity. So, I'm curious, were there or are there other similar restaurants in or close to New Hampshire?
Trail Goer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Trail Goer For This Useful Post:
barefootbay (03-07-2023)