Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > ForumFests > ForumFest VII (2010)
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2010, 09:01 PM   #1
Meredith lady

Default Letters to the Editor, Forum Fest, and the Meredith Food Pantry donation

Hi all! I have sent letters to the editor to the Laconia Daily Sun and the Laconia Citizen thanking the businesses and our Forum members for their generosity in their contributions to the Meredith Emergency Food Pantry. I know I should have done it sooner rather than later. These letters should appear in the next day or two in the newspapers. Please look for them!
I delivered the money and checks to the food pantry several weeks ago. Mr. Paul Rowley was moved to tears and I got not one, but three huge hugs from him...and his staff. I have given him the names of the businesses who contributed to the MEFP and they assure me thank you notes will be sent out. NOT that it is necessary, as everyone of us and them gave from our hearts, but I think it is a nice gesture. Obviously no forum members will receive notes. Please know that I thank you all for your efforts on their behalf. I have had several comments/feedback from Forum members saying what a good time they had...and that, my friends, is all the thanks I need. We made a difference and supported the Lakes Region communities. I am proud to say I am a part of such an amazing group of people. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.
Laura...Meredith Lady
Meredith lady is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Meredith lady For This Useful Post:
chipj29 (10-04-2010), Cristen (10-03-2010), DRH (10-03-2010), eillac@dow (10-03-2010), jeffatsquam (10-03-2010), Just Sold (10-03-2010), Lakesrider (10-03-2010), Lucky1 (10-03-2010), Pepper (10-03-2010), Rattlesnake Guy (10-05-2010), Redwing (10-03-2010), VitaBene (10-03-2010), WinnDixie (10-03-2010)
Old 10-02-2010, 09:10 PM   #2
CGI3

Could you please list the Meredith Food Pantry phone number, and location? Thank You!......CG
CGI3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 10:53 PM   #3
Hermit Cover

Thumbs up Thank you...ML

What a truly wonderful job you and your team did with this edition of the Forum Fest. It was great to meet the new faces and visit again with the Old Timer's. Thanks, again , Laura. HC and Mrs. HC
Hermit Cover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 10:54 PM   #4
Argie's Wife

Thumbs up

Many thanks for all your help and hard work coordinating things this year. I appreciate all you've done - THANK YOU!
Argie's Wife is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Argie's Wife For This Useful Post:
Meredith lady (10-03-2010)
Old 12-24-2010, 02:25 PM   #5
Lucky1

Default Location would be good as some Christmas money might be donated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meredith lady View Post
Hi all! I have sent letters to the editor to the Laconia Daily Sun and the Laconia Citizen thanking the businesses and our Forum members for their generosity in their contributions to the Meredith Emergency Food Pantry. I know I should have done it sooner rather than later. These letters should appear in the next day or two in the newspapers. Please look for them!
I delivered the money and checks to the food pantry several weeks ago. Mr. Paul Rowley was moved to tears and I got not one, but three huge hugs from him...and his staff. I have given him the names of the businesses who contributed to the MEFP and they assure me thank you notes will be sent out. NOT that it is necessary, as everyone of us and them gave from our hearts, but I think it is a nice gesture. Obviously no forum members will receive notes. Please know that I thank you all for your efforts on their behalf. I have had several comments/feedback from Forum members saying what a good time they had...and that, my friends, is all the thanks I need. We made a difference and supported the Lakes Region communities. I am proud to say I am a part of such an amazing group of people. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.
Laura...Meredith Lady
I guess the phone number and the address might be a good idea. Going to be a long cold winter and maybe some would be tempted to donate if they are in the area. I know that I would.
Lucky1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links