Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Snowmobiling
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-16-2014, 03:02 PM   #1
jtb9212

Exclamation Belknap Snowmobilers Club Ride In - 2-22-14

Dear Club Members:

For those of you who have been doing the snow dance, it’s worked. The trails are the best they have been in years. Our groomer operators are grooming the trails nightly. If you haven’t been out on the trails I highly encourage you to do so while the conditions are excellent.

Save the date. Saturday, February 22nd at 1:00 join us at Kitchen Cravings Restaurant for a club ride in. Please join us for a bonfire and food. As of right now the menu will be chili, corn chowder, meatball subs, sausage subs with peppers and onions as well as other fixings. Here is the best part. It’s free! Direct snowmobile trail access, ride corridor trail 15 and then get on the Airport Trail. This is the trail that runs along side of Route 11 in Gilford. We want to thank our snowmobile community, land owners, and club supporters. Event will start at 1:00 and finish when we are done. No time restriction. This is a BYOB event so you are welcome to bring you favorite alcohol or non alcohol beverage. Please feel free to contact me with any questions at president@belknapsnowmobilers.com. I hope to see you there. Kitchen Cravings is located next to the Laconia Airport alongside Route 11. We will have club t-shirts for sale, long sleeve and short sleeve as well as some very nice pins and patches and our new trail maps for sale.

Please try and attend, come visit, hangout, and enjoy some great food. Trail conditions should be fantastic. If you see our groomer operators give them thumbs up for all of their hard work. I want to thank our two Trail Masters Ben Pearson and Tyson McKenna for overseeing the grooming operations and I also want to thank our operators as well Jason LaBonte, Scott Hansen, Jason Trefrey, Ben Pearson, and Tyson McKenna. They have really been putting in the hours and the trails really show their efforts and hard work.

If you are planning on attending the ride in at Kitchen Cravings it would be helpful if you could reply to this email with how many people so we can try and plan for the food. Hope to see you there and ride safe.

All the best,

Jon T. Bossey - President and Trail Administrator
jtb9212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 07:40 PM   #2
Merrymeeting

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtb9212 View Post
For those of you who have been doing the snow dance, it’s worked.
And I'm happy because now I can ski and sled. But...

you can stop now!
Merrymeeting is offline   Reply With Quote