Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Restaurant Information & Reviews
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 05-16-2006, 07:35 AM   #1
lucknow98

Default New "Angels on the Green"

Hello all, I wanted to take a moment to introduce a new dining alternative in Moultonborough. "Angels on the Green" at Ridgewood Country Club on Rte. 109. These dinners will be every Friday and Saturday nights throughout the summer starting May 19th. Sandy Gelinas (formerly of Angels in my Kitchen) and Jamie Gray (Owner Buckey's Restaurant and Tavern) have joined forces to create a gourmet experience that will highlight Sandy's well known wild game menu, as well as more traditional specials of beef, seafood, and poultry. The Tavern at Ridgewood (known as "Buckey's On the Green") will take on more of a "fine dining" atmosphere, with a comfortable, casual feel. Unlike "Angels in my Kitchen", Buckey's on the Green has a full liquor license and will feature wines that have been paired with the nightly menu. For more information, or to make a reservation, please call 603-476-2286. Sandy and Jamie look forward to hearing from you!
lucknow98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 04:14 PM   #2
KennyOfTheLake

I'm glad to hear that Sandy has found a new venue. My wife and I always enjoyed our visits to "Angels in My Kitchen" and were hoping to see her again in the Lakes Region. Always liked the way she came out and sat with her guests, answered questions, and told stories about her Dad and the restaurant biz. And she always had the most unusual menu anywhere. Best of luck.
KennyOfTheLake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 07:34 AM   #3
lucknow98

Default T times for "Angels"

"Angels on the Green" is booking fast, if you're interested in sharing a unique dining experience this weekend, please call 603-476-2286
lucknow98 is offline   Reply With Quote