Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Restaurant Information & Reviews
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 07-07-2012, 06:27 PM   #1
bumble71

Default Boothill Saloon and Restaurant

So my family and I decided to stop in to the Boothill Saloon in laconia the other day to grab a quick bite to eat. All I can say is wow!! They totally changed the interior and added a new deck to the front of the place! They have tons of flat screen TVs, pool tables and touch screen jukebox! The place was nice and cool too! I had steak tips that were the best I've ever had. No I do not work there! They really were! My wife had a haddock sandwich which she said was great. I don't eat fish so I'll take her word for it. The kids had ribs and a basket of onion rings, which were unbelievable! Just thought I'd let everyone know to check it out if your looking for somewhere to eat. Prices were also great!
bumble71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 08:19 PM   #2
Altonbayicefishingfool

I've been by several times and thought of stopping... Just a little hesitant as they tried making a go of it a few years ago and failed. Thinking that they didn't make it the first time how are they going to make it this time?
Guess I'll give it a shot!
Altonbayicefishingfool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:14 PM   #3
VitaBene

Thanked 1,608 Times in 823 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altonbayicefishingfool View Post
I've been by several times and thought of stopping... Just a little hesitant as they tried making a go of it a few years ago and failed. Thinking that they didn't make it the first time how are they going to make it this time?
Guess I'll give it a shot!
I am not sure they ever closed- I believe they moved to Meredith near Bootleggers for a few years and have now moved back to across from the Spoke.
VitaBene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 08:24 AM   #4
Jmo77011

Default Nope...

No, that was the Broken Antler that moved to Meredith.
Jmo77011 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jmo77011 For This Useful Post:
VitaBene (08-14-2012)
Old 08-01-2012, 02:13 PM   #5
bumble71

Default 2nd visit

Ok, so I waited awhile to go back to the Boothill. I went last night and I've got to say...nothing has changed! Food was awesome! Quick service and actually very fresh. It wasn't too busy though. I hope they do as planned and stay open year round. I think it will be the place to be for us locals come football season and sled season. I believe the sled trail comes right up to the parking lot? Anyways, I'll stop typing now. But if you want some great food and reasonably priced beverages, check it out! Best Haddock Sandwich I've ever had!
bumble71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2012, 10:58 AM   #6
eyenotall777

Default 1st Visit

We and another couple decided to give it a try this past Friday night. The food was really good. Limited menu - but a good way to keep food fresh I guess. I opted for the steak tips. They are marinated and were cooked to perfection, very tender and juicy and the portion was surprising. My other half chose the Prime Rib - of course I had to try it - one of the best tasting prime rib too. We will definately go back!!

eyenotall777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 03:56 PM   #7
searay220

Gave the Boothill a try Yesterday after a long motorcycle ride. The gut buster sub and a cold beer really hit the spot. I would return and give it another try although I wouldn't call it a family place. With girls underwear hanging off the deer antlers probably not a place for kids.
searay220 is offline   Reply With Quote