Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Snowmobiling
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-13-2015, 08:51 AM   #1
WINNOCTURN
Deceased Member

Default Story in Concord Monitor

By MIKE TROMBLEY

For the Monitor
Saturday, September 12, 2015
(Published in print: Saturday, September 12, 2015)

http://www.concordmonitor.com/home/1...ctics-shameful

Link to latest happenings:

http://www.slednh.com/forums/index.p...cy-poll/page-8

Discussions are being centered around Agent/Club Applications. With NHSA DROPPING the Traditional Membership Card it has left a situation as to what is now acceptable for Clubs to use in identifying a person as a Member of a Club.

MSC would attach the NHSA Membership directly to our Application at each of the Agents. You would simply fill out the application, pay for your Membership in the CLUB and use the Card number for the number on you Registration.

Technically at this point you are JOINING a Club "AFFILIATED" with NHSA.

SNAFU? Yes not only do the Clubs not know how to address this situation, all of the Agents are in the same predicament of not knowing either.

Attached is MY proposal to fix the problem.

Registration Agent-Club ID No.(102)A.doc

"PLAN B" for years F&G has used the NHSA Club ID No. if there was no NHSA CARD attached to the Applications we sent to our Agents. It be Number 102. this would appear on your Registration Form as 000102 (6 Digit Format).

With NHSA not sending out Cards this year it has made the AGENT/CLUB Application Program almost next to impossible to work. When you ask how we do it no one will "STEP UP" and give you a straight answer. As Elizabeth Warren would say, a lot of Indians but no CHEIFs.

Here is another link :
http://www.slednh.com/forums/index.p...nt/#entry95614

Thanks,

WINNOCTURN
WINNOCTURN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 04:50 PM   #2
nightrider

Default when joining more than one club?

I usually join three clubs (MSC, SOS, WSC). How do I avoid having to join the NHSA 3 times?
Also, without a NHSA membership card, how do I prove I am a member to the many businesses who generously offer discounts to NHSA members? Do I need to keep the 8.5"x11" paper voucher I printed, folded up in my wallet?
nightrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 08:33 AM   #3
chipj29

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightrider View Post
I usually join three clubs (MSC, SOS, WSC). How do I avoid having to join the NHSA 3 times?
Also, without a NHSA membership card, how do I prove I am a member to the many businesses who generously offer discounts to NHSA members? Do I need to keep the 8.5"x11" paper voucher I printed, folded up in my wallet?
I think if you wanted to "join" multiple clubs you could just give them a donation. They can make you a club member without making you join NHSA.
Old 09-14-2015, 08:13 PM   #4
WINNOCTURN
Deceased Member

Default You do not have JOIN NHSA Twice

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipj29 View Post
I think if you wanted to "join" multiple clubs you could just give them a donation. They can make you a club member without making you join NHSA.
Chip,

Most Clubs have Line in their Application: are you a member of another NHSA Club. If you answer "YES" you "DEDUCT" the $10.00 from what you send the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th Club. You do have to show proof of Membership of the first Club. This year it will be your NHSA Voucher Number.

WINNOCTURN
WINNOCTURN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WINNOCTURN For This Useful Post:
upthesaukee (09-14-2015)