Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Snowmobiling
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-07-2015, 04:56 PM   #1
WINNOCTURN
Deceased Member

Default Final Online Membership Presentation May 16th NHSA HQ

Roger Wright will be hosting this Final presentation on the proposed Online Membership May 16th.

I got into this a little late and do not have the complete picture of what is being proposed and I have not heard that much here on WINNI.com. As part of the Membership Team, my wife Cheryl and myself, we have some questions and concerns as to how this will work and what benefit it will have to our Club, Moultonboro SMC. Already I have heard the database format limits to the number of fields for addition money items. We have Dues, Trail donation, Maps, and Decals. I am not sure if there will be a spot for Maps and Decals? On Line Registration is one thing but taking over a Clubs Financing Process???

Will NHSA still be giving Clubs MEMBERSHIP CARDS? I heard they will not be issuing them under the online Membership? If you join I'm guessing You will have to print a copy of the transaction and use that to Register your Sleds? I think we may all have been issuing them in place of a "Club" Membership. If this is the case should Clubs issue a Club Membership Card to keep a bond with the Members?

I thought I also hard that Club could OPT out if they did not want to participate?

I would like to here form others who are involved with Club Memberships.

Here is link to this same topic on SLedNH. Some other concerns have been expressed there.

http://www.slednh.com/forums/index.p...-16th-nhsa-hq/

Thanks,

George Higgins

To all NHSA Clubs:

NHSA will be holding one more Online Membership Presentation on May 16th. If your club has not already participated in an Online Membership Presentation at a County Meeting, I encourage your Club officers and/or individuals that maintain club memberships to attend this meeting. It is very important that all clubs understand what the Online Membership is and how it would work, be able to ask questions and provide feedback on how it may work better. After visiting all 10 counties, most participating clubs are in support of the Online Membership Program and changes will be forthcoming soon. Again, please note that this presentation has been used to evaluate if clubs want to see the Online Membership made available, provide and gather information. This is not a training seminar for the final Online Membership. Training seminars for the final product will be announced at a later date.

If you are planning to attend, please RSVP by calling the NHSA office at 603-273-0220 by 4pm on May 14th.

The meeting will be held at the NHSA Office, 614 Laconia Road, Tilton NH -- Saturday, May 16th- The meeting will begin at 10am.

Sincerely,
Roger Wright

President
NHSA

Last edited by WINNOCTURN; 05-09-2015 at 09:12 AM. Reason: Additional info
WINNOCTURN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 12:54 PM   #2
WINNOCTURN
Deceased Member

Question $2.00 Prossing Fee

From Post on SLedNH

Another problem is the $2.00 processing fee. Mr. Wright said he has been in negotiations to get a credit card rate of 1.5% which he should be able to procure. If the membership cost is $35.00 plus the $2.00 fee, the credit card company will charge approximately 56 cents per membership. Using a rough 25.000 members the members paying the fee will pay for the program the first year with a $25,000 profit every year thereafter. Is this what we (the members) want?

Is this what On Line Membership is all about?
The Following User Says Thank You to WINNOCTURN For This Useful Post:
trfour (05-09-2015)
Old 05-10-2015, 12:22 PM   #3
WINNOCTURN
Deceased Member

Default Is there anyone out there???

I would appreciate some Feed Back from any of the Clubs and especially the Membership Chairpersons in Carroll County and Belknap County as to your thoughts on this Subject.

This probably is the most important thing happening to Local Clubs and their Members since Mandatory Membership in NHSA to get the $30.00 Discount on your Snowmobile Registrations.

I am hearing Cricketers on this matter here on WINNI.com and SLedNH.

Saturday May 16th (NHSA QH) will most likely the last time where Club or Individual concerns can be voiced. And Yes I will be going.

George Higgins

WINNOCTURN