Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Restaurant Information & Reviews
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2011, 08:31 AM   #1
hancoveguy

Default Giuseppe's in Meredith

The family and I grabbed lunch at Giuseppe's italian pizzeria yesterday. I wish I could say it was enjoyable. Its located in the Mills Falls compound in Meredith and it looked and smelled very good. We ate outside with some nice views but overall it was mediocre at best.

The wife had a Chicken ceasar wrap that was painfully dry and tasted nothing like ceasar dressing. We both had the minestrone soup which wasnt minestrone soup at all. It was somewhat tasty but it lacked some of the veggies found in minestrone and had meat which minestrone doesn't have. The pizza was even blah, tasteless. The kids chicken fingers were hard as rocks and again, pretty tasteless.

I guess the kicker was the $60 ish price tag for; 1 individual cheese pizza, grilled chicken ceasar wrap, 2 bowls soup, 1 cup soup, kids chicken fingers and a few sodas.

Oh yeah, the service. The service was adequate. It seemed like the kids were all trying. Its not there fault the food tastes how it does.

Its a shame because the place had such potential too.

HCG
hancoveguy is offline   Reply With Quote