Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Home, Cottage or Land Maintenance
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-19-2021, 11:36 AM   #1
Boundary

Default New Construction in the Lakes Region

Hi All,

It has been interesting to follow the residential construction that has gone on in the lakes region since the beginning of the pandemic. It seems there is an increased demand for residential real estate in the lakes region and developments are finally starting to come online to meet some of that demand.

I figured it would be interesting to compile those developments in one thread to get a sense of the number of new units the region is looking at in the coming year.

What is everyone seeing out there? If you know of any developments not included in the list below please share and we can add to the list. Here are a few developments I have come across.

Lakeside at Paugus Bay (Laconia): 32 high end condo units to be sold. Construction currently underway and it appears many are already under agreement.

Turner Way (Laconia): 5+ house lots have been cleared and construction started on a handful of these single family homes

Laconia downtown - old holy trinity school (Laconia): 14 1-2 bedroom market rate apartment units. Planning under way - construction to start soon

Laconia downtown - colonial theater 8-10 market rate apartments / condos. Currently under construction

Lilac valley estates (Laconia): 37 single family houses built recently, 35 additional in process so 72+ total. I believe these are all being held as single family rental units.

Brook Hill condos (route 3 Meredith): 70 new condo units currently under construction. Seems prices are currently in the 400-500k.

Sterling Dr. (Laconia): They have built 6+ houses in this development this year. Plenty more house lots available but it appears they are building as the lots go under agreement.

I am in the Laconia / Meredith area hence the developments listed above are centered around there. Just based on the projects above there are 200+ new units coming online. But it seems the region certainly could use them based on the lack of rentals / housing inventory currently available.

Does anyone else know of any interesting new construction going on in the lakes region to add to the list?
Boundary is offline   Reply With Quote