Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Home, Cottage or Land Maintenance
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-24-2022, 02:42 PM   #13
bigdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by XCR-700 View Post
This problem plagues me too often in recent years and no amount of fuel stabilizer or effort of draining gas/running engine out of fuel seems to help.

In most cases when it happens to me, I must pull the carb, and spray clean it with Gumout, and use fine wire welding torch cleaners to clear the various passages.

In a few cases I have found new carbs on sale on eBay or Amazon or elsewhere for really short money. Got a brand new carb for a Craftsman snowthrower for $16, so I just stuck the old one on the shelf and avoided all the labor and the $18 rebuild kit! Yes the rebuild kit was more than the NEW carb,,,

Well thats my experience.

Best of luck.

Went on AMAZON and bought a new carb, unfortunately it did not fit and align with the mounting bolts. Carb is a Ruixing 127 Carb - HUAYI Made in Japan.
There are dozens of this brans and mfg, and seems impossible to find the exact duplicate.

Going to pull carb today, and do a through cleaning with Seafoam, and probably leave soaking overnight.

Suggestions?
bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote