Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Covid-19 Discussions & Information
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 05-06-2020, 05:18 AM   #1
TheProfessor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaplane Pilot View Post
A friend sent this to me earlier today. If this doesn’t make you question what’s going on, then we’re all doomed.

https://americanconsequences.com/the...&ICID=ref_fark
"we rate American Consequences Right Biased based on story selection that favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting based on minimal use of sources to support opinions."

LINK
Old 05-06-2020, 07:02 AM   #2
Not to Worry

Default Look like USA has decided to let this play out

I guess we cannot stay closed forever so I understand the need to reopen. Still I wonder how many of us will die as a result of this decision. Both choices are fraught with disaster. Thank you China for being open, transparent hand helping the world avoid this. NOT!

"As nearly half of U.S. states begin to ease restrictions that were put in place to slow the spread of the coronavirus, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is quietly projecting a stark rise in the number of new cases of the virus and deaths from it over the next month.

Modeling from the CDC, incorporated into a chart prepared by the Federal Emergency Management Agency and circulated within the administration, was obtained by the New York Times. It projects 200,000 new daily cases of the coronavirus by the end of May and 3,000 daily deaths in the U.S. At present, approximately 25,000 new cases are reported each day, with roughly 1,750 deaths."

https://news.yahoo.com/as-states-pus...182250157.html
Old 05-06-2020, 09:17 AM   #3
Bigstan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheProfessor View Post
"we rate American Consequences Right Biased based on story selection that favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting based on minimal use of sources to support opinions."

LINK
So what? Doesn't make it incorrect. And who checks Media Bias Fact Check for bias? Someone has to watch the watchers.

I'm sure somewhere in the mix even CNN has an accurate story posted, you can't discount everything you don't like.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bigstan For This Useful Post:
ApS (05-08-2020), gravy boat (05-06-2020)
Old 05-06-2020, 10:19 AM   #4
Biggd

Thanked 1,077 Times in 682 Posts

Every article is slanted toward the writers bias, whether it's on MSM or the WWW. When you search anything online you are being profiled. So when you access your computer, phone, or tablet every day the articles that come up are geared towards your profile. They know what you have search and what you most likely want to see, "click bait". Everyone has an agenda and can easily find articles that fit that agenda.
Old 05-06-2020, 11:47 AM   #5
Mr. V

Some people in rural, conservative republican SE Washington are hosting "Covid-19 parties" in the hopes of catching the virus and getting it over with.

see: https://www.columbian.com/news/2020/...st-washington/

Looks like their infection rate is increasing.

A classic "good news/bad news."
Old 05-07-2020, 12:22 PM   #6
ApS

Exclamation ...And Living in a "Sanctuary City" Endangers the Old and Sick

Quote:
A friend sent this to me earlier today. If this doesn’t make you question what’s going on, then we’re all doomed.
https://americanconsequences.com/the...&ICID=ref_fark
Seaplane Pilot's thoughtful essay link seems to have attracted a detractor. The last sentence (pictured last) covers the direction of the article.
Quote:
"This virus is definitely dangerous to the old and diseased. To everyone else, it's going to be a nonevent...just like every other flu season."
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheProfessor View Post
LINK
"We rate?"

Bigstan just wrote, "Who watches the Watchers?"
Excellent point.

This screen shot from Seaplane Pilot's article (below) indicates any bias is in the opposite direction.
Attached Images

Seaplane Pilot (05-07-2020)
Old 05-07-2020, 12:50 PM   #7
dickiej

I'm generally not one to believe in conspiracies, but honest to god, the more you read and research this whole thing just makes you shake your head. 99.2% of us are unaffected, yet the entire nation was shut down and economic havoc was wreaked upon everyone. Clyde Lewis thinks this was set up to instill fear and pave the way for what he calls "the new world order." I don't know, maybe I'm just getting paranoid in my old age. We'll see.....
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dickiej For This Useful Post:
Chris M (05-07-2020), Djod1985 (06-04-2020), gravy boat (05-07-2020), Hillcountry (05-07-2020), Seaplane Pilot (05-07-2020)
Old 05-07-2020, 12:57 PM   #8
Seaplane Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickiej View Post
I'm generally not one to believe in conspiracies, but honest to god, the more you read and research this whole thing just makes you shake your head. 99.2% of us are unaffected, yet the entire nation was shut down and economic havoc was wreaked upon everyone. Clyde Lewis thinks this was set up to instill fear and pave the way for what he calls "the new world order." I don't know, maybe I'm just getting paranoid in my old age. We'll see.....
Put a neck brace on before you watch this video, because your head will really be shaking!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ixYea...a4wjZL0qJdxi7s
Old 05-07-2020, 01:45 PM   #9
Garcia

Quote:
Put a neck brace on before you watch this video, because your head will really be shaking!

Should probably read this as well:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/sc...accine-jailed/
Old 05-08-2020, 07:43 AM   #10
Not to Worry

Default Quack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia View Post
I guess this women is known quack but hey we all love a good conspiracy theory.

From WP "The film is so questionable that social media platforms including Facebook, YouTube and Vimeo on Thursday scrubbed it from their sites. A Vimeo spokesperson, for example, said that the company “stands firm in keeping our platform safe from content that spreads harmful and misleading health information. The video in question has been removed … for violating these very policies”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...s-coronavirus/
The Following User Says Thank You to Not to Worry For This Useful Post:
SailinAway (05-10-2020)
Old 05-08-2020, 09:09 AM   #11
jbolty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not to Worry View Post
I guess this women is known quack but hey we all love a good conspiracy theory.

From WP "The film is so questionable that social media platforms including Facebook, YouTube and Vimeo on Thursday scrubbed it from their sites. A Vimeo spokesperson, for example, said that the company “stands firm in keeping our platform safe from content that spreads harmful and misleading health information. The video in question has been removed … for violating these very policies”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...s-coronavirus/
I have not watched that video but I do know I would not trust the WP to accurately report the sun rising and as for all the media platforms, how do they know what's true or not. Twitter and FB claim to be following WHO guidelines but that organization is not trustworthy. The remainder just toe the leftist line to make the panic as wide as possible in the cause of ever expanding government.
Old 05-08-2020, 10:56 AM   #12
FlyingScot

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbolty View Post
I have not watched that video but I do know I would not trust the WP to accurately report the sun rising and as for all the media platforms, how do they know what's true or not. Twitter and FB claim to be following WHO guidelines but that organization is not trustworthy. The remainder just toe the leftist line to make the panic as wide as possible in the cause of ever expanding government.
Since the Post is one of the most respected news outlets in the country (world?), and you repeat a conspiracy theory that there is intentional main stream misinformation, my guess is that you don't read any news that most of us would recognize as credible. If you have specific critiques on an article relevant to this thread, please share instead of just casting aspersions or reiterating political talking points.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FlyingScot For This Useful Post:
ApS (05-08-2020), Newbiesaukee (05-08-2020)
Old 05-08-2020, 11:12 AM   #13
jbolty

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingScot View Post
Since the Post is one of the most respected news outlets in the country (world?), and you repeat a conspiracy theory that there is intentional main stream misinformation, my guess is that you don't read any news that most of us would recognize as credible. If you have specific critiques on an article relevant to this thread, please share instead of just casting aspersions or reiterating political talking points.
respected by who? The Compost is the personal diary for Bezos who is making billions from continuing the panic.

do you trust Forbes?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kalevle.../#3d7e55db7ad5
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jbolty For This Useful Post:
Hillcountry (05-08-2020), Seaplane Pilot (05-08-2020)
Old 05-08-2020, 11:42 AM   #14
dickiej

Bezos is a despicable human being....when is enough $$$$ enough? Making 1.3 billion in two months while millions of people can't buy groceries? Really?
Old 05-08-2020, 12:10 PM   #15
FlyingScot

Quote:
Bezos is a despicable human being....when is enough $$$$ enough? Making 1.3 billion in two months while millions of people can't buy groceries? Really?
I don't admire many of the tech leaders as people, and I agree with your implication that too much flows to those at the top, but you seem to be villainizing him just for making a lot of money. Sorry, but we're all capitalists. Aren't we?

Last edited by FlyingScot; 05-08-2020 at 01:01 PM.
Old 05-08-2020, 12:16 PM   #16
jbolty

none are so blind as those who will not see.
The Following User Says Thank You to jbolty For This Useful Post:
FlyingScot (05-08-2020)
Old 05-08-2020, 07:57 PM   #17
dickiej

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingScot View Post
I don't admire many of the tech leaders as people, and I agree with your implication that too much flows to those at the top, but you seem to be villainizing him just for making a lot of money. Sorry, but we're all capitalists. Aren't we?
It's not just the obscene amount of money he makes....yes, I am a free marketeer and I believe people who work hard and are successful should reap the benefits of that hard work....it's HOW he makes his money....right now he is reaping the benefits off those severely affected from the corona virus...sort of like big pharma making billions literally off of sick people. He treats his employees horribly, particularly the low level warehouse workers.
And maybe the thing that gets me the most is that Amazon and Google are not going to rest until they know EVERYTHING about us: where we go, what we do, what we look at, what we say. Who knew you can't turn Alexa off....she is listening to our conversations 24/7. Who knew that they can watch us through our cameras, notice we have an older refrigerator and send us ads for new ones.
I just find him smarmy, too rich, and invading our privacy even more than we know.
The Following User Says Thank You to dickiej For This Useful Post:
ApS (05-09-2020)
Old 05-09-2020, 07:13 AM   #18
Not to Worry

Default Maybe this did come from the lab

Probably still from the wild...or at least from the wild that China was researching but maybe the are more culpable than I first thought?

"WASHINGTON — A private analysis of cellphone location data purports to show that a high-security Wuhan laboratory studying coronaviruses shut down in October, three sources briefed on the matter told NBC News. U.S. spy agencies are reviewing the document, but intelligence analysts examined and couldn't confirm a similar theory previously, two senior officials say.

The report — obtained by the London-based NBC News Verification Unit — says there was no cellphone activity in a high-security portion of the Wuhan Institute of Virology from Oct. 7 through Oct. 24, 2019, and that there may have been a "hazardous event" sometime between Oct. 6 and Oct. 11.

It offers no direct evidence of a shutdown, or any proof for the theory that the virus emerged accidentally from the lab."

https://news.yahoo.com/report-says-c...001233644.html
Old 05-09-2020, 07:41 AM   #19
Biggd

Quote:
It's not just the obscene amount of money he makes....yes, I am a free marketeer and I believe people who work hard and are successful should reap the benefits of that hard work....it's HOW he makes his money....right now he is reaping the benefits off those severely affected from the corona virus...sort of like big pharma making billions literally off of sick people. He treats his employees horribly, particularly the low level warehouse workers.
And maybe the thing that gets me the most is that Amazon and Google are not going to rest until they know EVERYTHING about us: where we go, what we do, what we look at, what we say. Who knew you can't turn Alexa off....she is listening to our conversations 24/7. Who knew that they can watch us through our cameras, notice we have an older refrigerator and send us ads for new ones.
I just find him smarmy, too rich, and invading our privacy even more than we know.
The US government does the same.
The Following User Says Thank You to Biggd For This Useful Post:
SailinAway (05-10-2020)
Old 05-09-2020, 01:07 PM   #20
lakeporter65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggd View Post
The US government does the same.
So Biggd, in your mind that makes it OK?
Old 05-09-2020, 05:27 PM   #21
FlyingScot

Quote:
Bezos is extraordinarily rich primarily because he built something magnificent that we all enjoy. (I don't see anyone calling for a boycott of the evil Amazon.) As are Gates, Zuckerberg, Walton, and many pharma CEOs. The real anger against Bezos is that he owns a newspaper that's been very good at pointing out the President's shortcomings.

But I agree that the excesses these guys go to are often sociopathic. So I support the bipartisan effort to increase regulation on big tech, and I hope it will curb some of the stuff you listed.
Old 05-08-2020, 12:03 PM   #22
FlyingScot

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbolty View Post
respected by who? The Compost is the personal diary for Bezos who is making billions from continuing the panic.

do you trust Forbes?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kalevle.../#3d7e55db7ad5
Yes, apparently they made a mistake on an article and they fixed it. That does not change my assertion, reiterated in the Forbes article, that the Post is one of "the nation's most prestigious news outlets".
Old 05-09-2020, 05:27 PM   #23
chasedawg

Quote:

OMG! here we again. This is old bull crap. It has been disproven. Check your facts before you post this crap.. This is why social media is so wrong.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chasedawg For This Useful Post:
Biggd (05-09-2020), Newbiesaukee (05-09-2020), Not to Worry (05-10-2020)
Old 05-11-2020, 06:43 AM   #24
Chris M

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasedawg View Post
This is why social media is so wrong.
We should have a society where only the trusted big media outlets should have a voice, and nobody should have to do any digging to find the "truth" because free speech shouldn't really be a thing anymore?
Old 05-19-2020, 02:49 PM   #25
ApS

Thumbs up ? Cure for COVID-19 Isn't Bleach, but Close...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasedawg View Post
OMG! here we again. This is old bull crap. It has been disproven. Check your facts before you post this crap.. This is why social media is so wrong.
If doctors in Equador are correct, they've discovered why ventilators don't work, and that covid-19 researchers have been looking in the wrong place(s).

Intravenous ClO2 (Clorine dioxide) was found to result in a 100% cure rate!

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-05-...e-dioxide.html

So far, the above link is the only link in English, and it goes on to condemn the CDC and modern pharmacology.

As for virus researcher Dr. Mikovits, much has been made of her disputes with Dr. Fauci on social media. Most of us didn't know 3-1/2 hours of YouTube interviews of her existed!

George Webb has reviewed all of it last week for his investigative YouTube-based website, so further study by interested forum members should be directed there.

Google doesn't readily direct "George Webb" inquiries, but George Webb is the interviewer on the left in a related COVID-19 YouTube: https://youtu.be/kXrmzo3tOH8
Old 06-01-2020, 12:26 PM   #26
Major

Thanked 1,014 Times in 422 Posts
Default When does it end? How can it?

It appears that we have our answer. It ends with looting and rioting by thugs. However, there is a bright spot. They didn't seem too concerned about wearing masks or social distancing. Looks like we're in the clear of the dreaded Chinese coronavirus.

Another bright spot is that I'm looking to get my share of free high end items when I go to Boston tomorrow for work. Specifically, I'm thinking of picking up a free Louis Vuitton bag for my wife. I saw nice young men taking armful loads of them from the store, so I'm sure they won't mind if I grab one.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Major For This Useful Post:
ApS (06-01-2020), Hillcountry (06-01-2020), lakeporter65 (06-04-2020)
Old 06-01-2020, 03:15 PM   #27
FlyingScot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major View Post
It appears that we have our answer. It ends with looting and rioting by thugs. However, there is a bright spot. They didn't seem too concerned about wearing masks or social distancing. Looks like we're in the clear of the dreaded Chinese coronavirus.

Another bright spot is that I'm looking to get my share of free high end items when I go to Boston tomorrow for work. Specifically, I'm thinking of picking up a free Louis Vuitton bag for my wife. I saw nice young men taking armful loads of them from the store, so I'm sure they won't mind if I grab one.
Obviously no relation to COVID-19.

Not even much relation to the unbelievable racism that most of the protestors are there for. 9 minutes on the neck of this guy? After a dozen other videos in the past year?

Plenty of relation to our government's incompetent handling of both the protestors and the anarchists.
The Following User Says Thank You to FlyingScot For This Useful Post:
chasedawg (06-01-2020)
Old 06-01-2020, 03:43 PM   #28
Biggd

Thumbs down

Quote:

You have a twisted sense of humor.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Biggd For This Useful Post:
chasedawg (06-01-2020)
Old 06-02-2020, 09:44 AM   #29
Major

Quote:
You have a twisted sense of humor.
Why do so-called protestors get a free pass from social distancing and masks whereas the rest of the great unwashed have to comply?

This has nothing to do with health and safety, but instead with control. If health and safety were important, the governors and mayors of our liberal cities (having the most stringent restrictions) would enforce curfews, social distancing and mask requirements.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Major For This Useful Post:
ApS (06-02-2020), Hillcountry (06-02-2020), lakeporter65 (06-04-2020), Pineedles (06-02-2020)
Old 06-02-2020, 11:02 AM   #30
Mr. V

Quote:
Why do so-called protestors get a free pass from social distancing and masks whereas the rest of the great unwashed have to comply?
Most of the protestors were wearing masks, which makes sense: it shields their identity.
Old 06-02-2020, 11:52 AM   #31
Grant

I think a real tell-tale litmus test of the validity of continuing the lockdowns will come in the coming days, when we see if all this urban protesting results in "spikes" in infection. They say ~80% of cases manifest within 3-7 days of exposure, and there were THOUSANDS of people (many without masks, etc.) in the streets in close close proximity. If there are no spikes in new cases in Minneapolis, D.C., Philly, New York, etc., then it's probably safe to go to the beach, etc. Just a thought. Convince me I'm wrong.
farechofisherman (06-02-2020), GregW11 (06-02-2020), VitaBene (06-02-2020)
Old 06-02-2020, 12:00 PM   #32
ishoot308

Thanked 4,985 Times in 1,932 Posts
Default Someone Explain Please

What I don't get is why is it perfectly acceptable to fly in a plane that is completely full (yes they are full including middle seat!) yet we cant go inside a restaurant???....
farechofisherman (06-02-2020), VitaBene (06-02-2020)
Old 06-02-2020, 12:10 PM   #33
Grant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishoot308 View Post
What I don't get is why is it perfectly acceptable to fly in a plane that is completely full (yes they are full including middle seat!) yet we cant go inside a restaurant???....
Exactly. Down here in PA, Target, WalMart, and Costco are all open and doing brisk business, yet the local family-owned garden center remains shuttered during their busiest (break-even) time of the year. The rules are often arbitrary and puzzling, and thousands of businesses will never open their doors again as a result.

But hey, we can just print some more greenbacks and toss them around like confetti...everything will be cool. The gub'mint will come to our rescue and tuck us in.

Perhaps it's time for that Yellowstone super volcano to blow and pull the curtain on this goat rodeo.
gillygirl (06-02-2020), Hillcountry (06-02-2020), ishoot308 (06-02-2020), Seaplane Pilot (06-02-2020)
Old 06-02-2020, 12:39 PM   #34
VitaBene

Thanked 1,609 Times in 823 Posts

Quote:
I wish I could- I flew 2X in the past 10 days. People are masked, no food or beverage service (except in front), but I was sitting next to someone. The planes look cleaner than usual. I fly direct from Manch to Charlotte. You could roll a bowling ball in most terminals and not hit a person!
Old 06-02-2020, 12:46 PM   #35
ishoot308

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaBene View Post
I wish I could- I flew 2X in the past 10 days. People are masked, no food or beverage service (except in front), but I was sitting next to someone. The planes look cleaner than usual. I fly direct from Manch to Charlotte. You could roll a bowling ball in most terminals and not hit a person!
Vita, only first class gets food and beverage service??

I don't know of any closer contact of people than in a plane...most of the time it's body contact too I.E. arm touching arm etc, etc....yet somehow you can't be seated inside a restaurant even if you are 6' apart. Makes zero sense to me!

Dan
Old 06-02-2020, 12:50 PM   #36
Major

Quote:
I have said this many times before, and I'll say it again. Our leaders are completely making this up as they go and have absolutely no idea what they are doing. They are indiscriminately picking winners and losers with no real analysis. I'll give you an example, our office is 25,000 square feet. When fully occupied, we have 65 total employees. I'll do the math for everyone, that's 385 square feet per employee (equivalent of a 19.6 X 19.6 room). Yet, we have to pay some pinhead to see how many people we can have in our space when (at this point it's more like if) we return to work. Common sense, which is lacking in all this, tells me that we are all set.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Major For This Useful Post:
gravy boat (06-02-2020), Hillcountry (06-02-2020), jbolty (06-02-2020), Seaplane Pilot (06-02-2020)
Old 06-02-2020, 01:39 PM   #37
Seaplane Pilot

Quote:
I have said this many times before, and I'll say it again. Our leaders are completely making this up as they go and have absolutely no idea what they are doing. They are indiscriminately picking winners and losers with no real analysis. I'll give you an example, our office is 25,000 square feet. When fully occupied, we have 65 total employees. I'll do the math for everyone, that's 385 square feet per employee (equivalent of a 19.6 X 19.6 room). Yet, we have to pay some pinhead to see how many people we can have in our space when (at this point it's more like if) we return to work. Common sense, which is lacking in all this, tells me that we are all set.
Their house of cards is rapidly collapsing. Time for the ruling class to change the subject and come up with another manufactured "crisis".
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seaplane Pilot For This Useful Post:
Hillcountry (06-02-2020), Major (06-02-2020)
Old 06-02-2020, 02:00 PM   #38
Major

Quote:
Their house of cards is rapidly collapsing. Time for the ruling class to change the subject and come up with another manufactured "crisis".
Exactly! There will be another crisis, there always is. However, until the new crisis is manufactured, it will be the height of hypocrisy when our leaders come back to tell us that we must adhere to social distancing, wearing masks, quarantining, etc. when it is obvious these rules do not apply to so-called "protesters." The rest of us should protest and revolt NOW. Obviously, they can't arrest us. The upside is at least when we revolt, there will be no destruction or looting.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Major For This Useful Post:
ApS (06-02-2020), Hillcountry (06-02-2020), Seaplane Pilot (06-03-2020)
Old 06-02-2020, 03:26 PM   #39
gravy boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
I think a real tell-tale litmus test of the validity of continuing the lockdowns will come in the coming days, when we see if all this urban protesting results in "spikes" in infection. They say ~80% of cases manifest within 3-7 days of exposure, and there were THOUSANDS of people (many without masks, etc.) in the streets in close close proximity. If there are no spikes in new cases in Minneapolis, D.C., Philly, New York, etc., then it's probably safe to go to the beach, etc. Just a thought. Convince me I'm wrong.
Agree. I don't think there will be as many as people think. On a similar note, has anybody seen the numbers of how many were infected and died from the Spring Breakers who went to Miami? I've seen zero but may have not looked in the right place... I recall we were told by government many citizens that a mass infection and deaths will results from the Spring Breakers' selfishness.
Old 06-03-2020, 09:24 AM   #40
FlyingScot

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravy boat View Post
Agree. I don't think there will be as many as people think. On a similar note, has anybody seen the numbers of how many were infected and died from the Spring Breakers who went to Miami? I've seen zero but may have not looked in the right place... I recall we were told by government many citizens that a mass infection and deaths will results from the Spring Breakers' selfishness.
Spring Break analysis is going to be really tough because any people who were infected were then dispersed nationwide, so the data will show up across many geographies and thus be diluted. But Mardi Gras data and analysis show a definite impact on Louisiana.

https://www.wwno.org/post/cdc-report...vents-february
Old 06-03-2020, 04:41 PM   #41
kawishiwi

Default Swedish regret...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...anders-tegnell
Old 06-03-2020, 08:18 PM   #42
ApS

Arrow "Gain of Function" is Key to Lethality...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravy boat View Post
1) Business Insider shows Spring Breakers' cellphones being tracked back to their home locales.

2) Last week, it was observed that if New York (alone) was a sovereign country, New York would be the in the same highly-diseased spot as recorded for the entire USA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawishiwi View Post
3) At least Sweden hasn't "totaled" their economy, although they probably regret accepting the greatest share of "Libyan" immigrants among all the Scandinavian countries.

4) This cartoon was probably intended for those who think otherwise:

SAMIAM (06-04-2020)
Old 06-04-2020, 12:22 PM   #43
ishoot308

Default Some Good News

https://www.foxnews.com/health/no-ne...s-pool-parties

Dan
Hillcountry (06-04-2020)
Old 06-04-2020, 12:36 PM   #44
Biggd

Quote:
Must be "the lake effect".
The Following User Says Thank You to Biggd For This Useful Post:
ishoot308 (06-04-2020)
Old 06-04-2020, 02:10 PM   #45
ishoot308

Quote:
Must be "the lake effect".
Probably all the pee in the lake disinfected everyone!! Braun bay should be good to go also!!

Dan
Old 06-02-2020, 06:08 PM   #46
TiltonBB

Thanked 2,166 Times in 908 Posts

Quote:

If you are checking the looted stores, there should be plenty of work boots left behind too. For some reason they didn't take them.
The Following User Says Thank You to TiltonBB For This Useful Post:
Major (06-02-2020)
Old 06-02-2020, 06:20 PM   #47
Top-Water

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiltonBB View Post
If you are checking the looted stores, there should be plenty of work boots left behind too. For some reason they didn't take them.
That made me smile.
Old 06-02-2020, 09:17 PM   #48
TiltonBB

Thanked 2,166 Times in 908 Posts

If you were killed what store would you want looted in your honor? (Asking for a friend)
Old 05-07-2020, 01:53 PM   #49
FlyingScot

Quote:
The whole point of the last two months is to make sure that "99.2% of us" remain unaffected.

So I agree that you are "just getting paranoid" if you believe that somehow virtually every government in the world, virtually every public health official, virtually every medical professional, and virtually every individual political leader in our country--from Donald ***** to Bernie Sanders--all somehow conspired to hurt the system(s) that all of us and all of them depend upon.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FlyingScot For This Useful Post:
Biggd (05-07-2020), Not to Worry (05-07-2020), SailinAway (05-10-2020), Trail Goer (06-02-2020)
Old 05-07-2020, 02:10 PM   #50
Biggd

The NH moto "live free or die" doesn't appeal to me all that much when it's an either or option.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Biggd For This Useful Post:
Mr. V (05-07-2020), SailinAway (05-10-2020)
Old 05-07-2020, 02:30 PM   #51
Newbiesaukee

Whichever entities: countries, individuals, groups,etc. whose goal is to undermine trust in our institutions... governmental,scientific, educational and otherwise seem to be winning and everyone else is losing.

And this is the conspiracy that I worry about.

"You're only young once, but you can be immature forever."
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Newbiesaukee For This Useful Post:
FlyingScot (05-07-2020), Not to Worry (05-07-2020)