Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Boating
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-24-2020, 01:53 PM   #1
Winilyme

Default Disappointing Experience With a New Sea Ray - The Conversation Continues

I don't think I'm breaking any rules about starting a new thread about Tuckntruck's Sea Ray experience. I see the original thread has been closed but not deleted. This is the way it should be. Living with the conversation already had is the pain Sea Ray should have to live with given what they put their customer through. The terms of the NDA should prevent that specific conversation from continuing (as it was originated by Tuckntruck) but nothing more.

I for one will remember this when it's my turn to purchase a boat. While it would be nice to know the end of the story, we can surmise by Tucks tenacity and unwillingness to accept anything but what was right, that he will soon be comfortably cruising in a new boat with no financial consequence to himself. My hat is off to him for doing what was necessary to force Sea Ray's hand, while also not coming across as someone looking for revenge. Tuck just wanted a fair shake and given his final post, it seems he got it.

Well done Tuck!
Winilyme is offline   Reply With Quote