Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > General Discussion
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-27-2020, 12:43 PM   #1
Smyleoff10

Default Gunstock Acres Neighborhood

Greetings Everyone! I first want to say what an incredible resource of information there is here and thanks so much for sharing your knowledge and experience.

I have been coming to the Lakes region since I was a kid and have loved it. Now that I am ‘older’, I have been looking for the last few years for a small place/land with a view of Lake Winnipesaukee.

I settled on watching out for properties in Gunstock Acres and was interested in purchasing a piece of land near Cumberland Rd and was wondering please if anyone has any information/insight on how is the neighborhood in this area. Any crime or issues especially with many people only occupying the homes in Summer?

How is the drinking water? I understand they have their own water district and was told there is $100 a year fee for water. My understanding is the property also comes with beach rights for $75 a year. Are there any discounts or perks for the Gunstock ski resort? Are there any covenants/rules?

Any other pros/cons about living in Gunstock Acres?

Apologies for all the questions as I want to purchase something that I will enjoy now and way into my retirement.

Thanks so very much for your time and help.
Have a nice day.
Smyleoff10 is offline   Reply With Quote