Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Restaurant Information & Reviews
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-09-2012, 06:10 AM   #1
The Eagle

Default The Woodshed is BACK!

Hi Guys & Gals,
Since I was one of the first to speak out when The Woodshed went from bad to terrible, I felt I should be one of the first to say the "NEW OWNERS" have done a complete "about Face!"
After have two horrible meals and swearing to never go back, I was "kidnapped" by my neighbors last night. They heard the new owners had made giant improvements. They told us we were going for Pizza, but brought us to The Woodshed.
We were greeted by an "old Friend" named "Annie" (whom MANY in the lakes region know at first sight) Her warm and friendly smile brightend up the entire place immediately! We were then seated and right away (Reservations were made) our server "Tylor" came over. What a fantastic waiter he is. Friendly, polite, fast, but not like he was rushing you. Drinks were ordered and came right away. The Salads were fantastic, not too much not too little, just right. My wife had "Prime Ribs", (remember the last two times I said they were cold and mostly all fat) Not this time, this meal was perfectly cooked to perfection, meat was excellent (yes I took a bite of my wife's), the veggies were cooked perfect. Not over cooked, crisp, warm and delicious! Our neighbors had Maryland Crab cakes, and Hanger Steaks. They also said their meals were perfect! Me, (the procrastinator) had Baked Scalops. Absolutely Fantastic! We even had desert. I tried the "Pumpkin Cheese Cake", and it was "Yummy!" We had a great conversation with Tylor (a Northeastern University Alum...even though I went to BC...LOL) about the history of "The Woodshed" and it's goal to bring it back to Number 1 in the Lakes Region. Looks like they did it!
For many years (14 for us) we had enjoyed and looked forward to "The Woodshed" for that "Special Evening" meals. Once again, "The Woodshed" is back to being what we all heard about, knew about, and always came for. I HIGHLY RECOMEND, going back. Ask for Tylor, and tell him "The Eagle" sent you! You couldn't get a better server! Me, and my wife will be visiting there "Regularly" now! "The Woodshed is BACK!"

Last edited by The Eagle; 09-09-2012 at 07:55 PM. Reason: spelling
The Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The Eagle For This Useful Post:
Argie's Wife (09-18-2012), elkinspoint1988 (09-29-2012), Lakegeezer (09-09-2012), Lakewinn1 (09-19-2012), lunch lady (12-29-2012), LuvWinni (09-19-2012), Pineedles (09-18-2012), Quietly Native (10-21-2012), trfour (09-09-2012), wifi (09-09-2012)