Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Restaurant Information & Reviews
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-05-2012, 11:33 AM   #1
jtb9212

Default Christmas Island

Went to Christmas Island for $.25 wing nite. Food was great as usual and I like Tom and Wendy but when were getting close to leaving we had some wings left over that we wanted to take home, and we were told that if we wanted to take them "to go" we would have to pay another $.10 per wing.

I thought the waitress was kidding, but she wasn't. Explain to me the difference. If I pay the money to order them, and I eat all of them I pay $.25 but if I have 10 left I have to pay $.10 more each wing? Does that strike anyone else strange? I'm not cheap by any means and I dont mind paying my fair share, but that is odd and just makes zero sense to me.

Also, I was there with 7 other people and they were of the same position I am/was. We were also told by the waitress that they will not do seperate checks anymore and that they would split them at the end. Well, she did and it was all screwed up.

What are other people's thoughts?
jtb9212 is offline   Reply With Quote