Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > General Discussion
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 01-06-2009, 07:39 PM   #1
Webbsatwinni

Default Great Christmas Gifts

My wife always struggles on what to get me for Christmas, this year my two best gifts came from the lake. I know that I have seen this covered in the forum before, but I wanted to point out what I feel is a great lakes region service.

Both gifts were from Lakes Region Aerials (Flyguy). One was a giant picture of our boat taken while we were bouncing around during the "shoot my boat" day in August, the other was the 2009 calendar.

The boat picture will hang in our lake house, but while it is in Ct waiting for ice-in, it is hanging on the wall and has been a great coversation piece. Nobody can believe that it is really us, the picture is perfect, we are in the middle of the shot taken directly from above.

The calendar was brought to work and has only been on the wall for a week now, it has received more positive feedback than you can imagine, and it is only on January!

Below I have added the link below to the website, the prices were resonable and the quality was great.

Thanks Flyguy!

http://www.lakesregionaerials.com/
Webbsatwinni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 09:54 AM   #2
Wolfeboro Matt

Default Another thumbs up

I also had a great experience with Bill at LRA. Found a shot I liked on his site, but asked him if he maybe had any more of the particular site from a slightly different angle. Sure enough he did! Very helpful, friendly, and SUPER service!

I hope he does another shoot your boat this year.
Wolfeboro Matt is offline   Reply With Quote