View Single Post
Old 03-13-2021, 06:14 PM   #7
ghfromaltonbay

Default Harbor Freight - great coupons

We have had HF here in NJ for years. I agree, not necessarily the place for professional contractors, but for those of us who occasionally need a tool, it's great. Also, their coupons have gotten me some "bahgains" as the New Englanders say. I got a small compressor marked down from $80 to $39 as well as an inexpensive set of screwdrivers for small jobs around the house. Since I am in charge of getting gifts for the Dads at church for Father's Day and have a $5 per Dad limit, I have gotten some deals at HF. One year each Dad got an LED flashlight that also flashes red and has a magnet as well as a hook for hanging. With coupons that were good for 8 items, I was able to get 35 flashlights that wound up costing about $4 after the coupons were applied. Another year, each Dad got a 25' measuring tape with a belt clip. Again with the coupon it cost less than $4 per Dad. They also have good prices for tarps and painting supplies. I am glad to hear they are now in Gilford. Will check them out when I open the camp in May. Great prices, and even better in NH, no sales tax!
ghfromaltonbay is offline   Reply With Quote