Thread: Boat Insurance
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2020, 08:51 AM   #14
TiltonBB

Thanked 2,153 Times in 900 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
Ok, so how does Allstate make insurance great again? Simple, Allstate makes insurance great again because Allstate has a local office in your town with a real person to talk to, as opposed to talking to someone over the telephone. Plus, Allstate will take photos of your boat after the collision ...... you just show up at their office with your boat! Like, what if you do not have a telephone, then how you gonna get insurance ....... you walk into your local Allstate office.
Years ago, I had some rental properties insured with Allstate. I consulted with a different insurance agent and he found better coverage and higher liability limits for $1,200 per year less. I switched, and within a few days, the Allstate agent called. I explained what happened and he said "I could have done that". Yes, but you didn't.

Starting in 1988,and for several years after that, Allstate wouldn't do business in Massachusetts because of the tough insurance laws. My agent suggested that Allstate should change their name to "49 State".
TiltonBB is offline   Reply With Quote